Do you agree with FEMA chief spending budget on personal travel?

Would you use FEMA money for personal travel if you were the boss?

• Yes. I am corrupt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Money should be reserved for disasters and agency stuff

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
I voted "no" in regards to the question: Would you use FEMA money for personal travel if you were the boss?

But that's not any judgement one way or other regarding to topic's headline question of: Do you agree with FEMA chief spending budget on personal travel?

The swamp isn't going to drain in a single day.

And I am more interested in whole agencies and their bloated staffs, than a guy driving a car back and forth every weekend.

Especially when i see plenty of G10/13/9 cars driving around NYC, often after hours.
You sure as hell are not going to drain any swamp any where if all you need to do to escape scrutiny is put an R or a D in front of your name! I do not give a shit what letter you put in front of your name I am watching! I pay a shit load more attention to actions than words also!

You! Also! seem! to! overuse! exclamation! points!
Better than letting a letter in front of some ones name be the sole basis of judgment! I have met asshole democrats and asshole republicans. I have met good of each. I am golfing with three republicans on friday and fishing with one tomarrow. I have voted for all of them at one time or another. Why did I vote for them? Simple they did their job!

When you support big government, it is natural that you would seek to benefit from it, legally or otherwise.

Dems support big government.
S
As you may know, the man appointed by Donald Trump to lead FEMA used agency money as if it were his.
I now survey USMB members on your opinion on the issue:

Link?
Trump’s FEMA chief under investigation over use of official cars

Hey pal, don’t get all butt hurt for getting called out for not including a link in the OP. It’s always been SOP. Even a moron knows that.
you got called out for pretending not to be aware of the non-breaking news. A link is not required.
Don't be butthurt, Snowflake.

Let's keep it simple. You're mad because you're a Trump supporter and a man he hired was caught bathing in the swamp.

The link is required because different news outlets report the same story differently, and to properly address your points, the source is needed.

Generalizing statement is general.

And you are a hack because you only care about government integrity when Republicans are in power.

Trump - Only the BEST swamp creatures for the most corrupt, scandal-ridden administration in US history!

65ltj80.jpg

Forum List

Back