Do you agree with FEMA chief spending budget on personal travel?

Would you use FEMA money for personal travel if you were the boss?

• Yes. I am corrupt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Money should be reserved for disasters and agency stuff

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
As you may know, the man appointed by Donald Trump to lead FEMA used agency money as if it were his.
I now survey USMB members on your opinion on the issue:

Link?
Trump’s FEMA chief under investigation over use of official cars

The issue is over him using a "company' vehicle for commuting back and forth between home and work on weekends.

This isn't him taking flights on government expense, which is what your title misleadingly implies.

At most he will have to re-emburse the travel costs.
They don't have to be flights. Government-owned or government-leased vehicles are not to be used for personal reasons.
Can you tell me why you thought that typing the word “company” would make it all better?

As you may know, the man appointed by Donald Trump to lead FEMA used agency money as if it were his.

Link?

The issue is over him using a "company' vehicle for commuting back and forth between home and work on weekends.

This isn't him taking flights on government expense, which is what your title misleadingly implies.

Here's Marty defending swamp monster Scott Pruitt a few months ago:
www.usmessageboard.com/threads/scott-pruitt-the-swampiest-swamp-creature-of-them-all.673019/page-6#post-19666916

It's what you do.

Only caring about this shit when a Republican is in office is what you do.

You allow your prog twat betters a little graft here and there as long as their politics are OK

You are a hypocritical fucktard.

FOAD
See that is where we differ from you repugs! We do not care R or D in front of the name when it comes to this. Follow the rules or lose your job! Find me a democrat that does this and I say fire that mother fucker. Assuming he did break he rules! If he did not break the rules leave that fucker alone! If this guy did not break the rules leave him alone! They have people to look into these things that have access to these records, let them do their job and we will see!I am a democrat and in a way I hope it all turns out to be bullshitI I would like to think some one is doing their job some where!

Link?

They don't have to be flights. Government-owned or government-leased vehicles are not to be used for personal reasons.
Can you tell me why you thought that typing the word “company” would make it all better?

Because that's what the vehicle is. I see plenty of "GX" plates running around NYC and I would bet $$ a lot of them are using the cars to commute from and to work.

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/scott-pruitt-the-swampiest-swamp-creature-of-them-all.673019/page-6#post-19666916

It's what you do.

You allow your prog twat betters a little graft here and there as long as their politics are OK

FOAD
See that is where we differ from you repugs! We do not care R or D in front of the name when it comes to this. Follow the rules or lose your job! Find me a democrat that does this and I say fire that mother fucker. Assuming he did break he rules! If he did not break the rules leave that fucker alone! If this guy did not break the rules leave him alone! They have people to look into these things that have access to these records, let them do their job and we will see!I am a democrat and in a way I hope it all turns out to be bullshitI I would like to think some one is doing their job some where!

It's always been OK to be corrupt as long as you are a Democrat.

It's what you do.

FOAD

Come up with some substance and less opinion or STFU!

It's what you do.

FOAD

No.

The key has always been Dem naughty stuff is pushed under a pillow by the MSM and the deep state, only coming to the surface if it is so egregious that a regulating agency is forced to act.

It's what you do.

FOAD

No.

The key has always been Dem naughty stuff is pushed under a pillow by the MSM and the deep state, only coming to the surface if it is so egregious that a regulating agency is forced to act.
Bla,BlahBlah it is all you have! The jails are full of people from both parties the system puts you both away if you get caught! You sound like a three year old child it was all john's fault it is alwas johns fault never my own! You accuse us of having a double standard and screem all day only democrats should go to jail! Go drink and drive and tell the cop that pulls you over that ou are a democrat! You will still get a fucking ticket you dumb fuck! Take your the rules are not the samfor me shit ad shov it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fucking crying baby!

FOAD

No.

Bla,BlahBlah it is all you have! The jails are full of people from both parties the system puts you both away if you get caught! You sound like a three year old child it was all john's fault it is alwas johns fault never my own! You accuse us of having a double standard and screem all day only democrats should go to jail! Go drink and drive and tell the cop that pulls you over that ou are a democrat! You will still get a fucking ticket you dumb fuck! Take your the rules are not the samfor me shit ad shov it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fucking crying baby!

Dems are just better at hiding it.

And they care less about government waste.

And get a grip, dippy. You mad bro?

No.

Bored with an idiot!If you think the rules are different just because there is an R or D in front of your name you more than stupid!

No.

Bored with an idiot!If you think the rules are different just because there is an R or D in front of your name you more than stupid!

And if you think the party that loves big government doesn't love itself (or at least ignores) some big government corruption, then you are an ignorant fool.

Link?
Don’t you watch the news?
They watch FOXNews, so no.

I don't watch TV news.
Do you watch videos in the fox news website.

No.

And if you think the party that loves big government doesn't love itself (or at least ignores) some big government corruption, then you are an ignorant fool.
The deficit just went up by $1 trillion and there wasn’t even a recession.

Link?

I don't watch TV news.
No.

Nope. I read my news, I don't need some talking head reading it to me.

Wow, now all of a sudden you are a Keynesian?

I know Marines that misused their GOVs while on recruiting duty and none were given the opportunity to pay anything back prior to their court Marshall or office hours.

No shock the Trump sheep would be blowing this off as no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Had it been a Democratic Administration, they'd be seeking their heads for the same thing they are currently blowing off as nothing.

I don't watch TV news.

What do you mean all of a sudden?

I don't watch TV news.

You read the news, except for articles about the swamp.

I don't watch TV news.

What do you mean all of a sudden?

Exactly what I mean.

I don't watch TV news.

You read the news, except for articles about the swamp.

The swamp isn't going to drain in a single day.

And I am more interested in whole agencies and their bloated staffs, than a guy driving a car back and forth every weekend.

Especially when i see plenty of G10/13/9 cars driving around NYC, often after hours.

Forum List

Back