🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on 01/06/2020?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought Capitol Police should have had guns drawn, and shot anyone who breached the barricades.
How about the leftwingers attacking the federal courthouse in Portland?

do you agree that they should have been shot also?

But you did burn down city after city for a drug ODer
And you believe that because you’ve been told to believe that, despite all the evidence (that means proof) that property damage was caused by white supremacists infiltrating those peaceful protests.

View attachment 439396
Riot.jpg

As white supremacist as you are an American.
Looks like they are cheering it. Got any evidence they started it?

I disapprove of it. It was the wrong thing to do. I don't condone it but I can certainly understand why they did it. I would never do what they did but people will be people.

Is this a way of saying that you will always cuck?

That's certainly not what the founders did... and they built the most successful nation ever created.
Then why do you disregard the rules they wrote for this democracy?

I disapprove of it. It was the wrong thing to do. I don't condone it but I can certainly understand why they did it. I would never do what they did but people will be people.

Sure. Like the rioters rioting over racial injustice right?

Nope. Just on the idiots storming the saintly Capital Buildings. I couldn't care less about todays racial injustice.

The last real racial injustice I've seen is during the civil rights movements in the 60's.

Interesting. So rioting is "understandable" based on strictly partisan views alone.

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.
Funny thing was that I'd gone to work very early so I could go to the gym and watch a Gunsmoke episode I'm fond of, and when I flipped over to the new just minutes before Pence was rushed out of the capital, they were showing video of the earlier protests, and there was more than one jogging stroller amongst the crowds. I mean trump lied and lied about "fraud," and he incited an insurrection with his ranting for over an hour, but not all of those people woke up on Wed and said to themselves "let's go attack our capital and congress."

The real problem is the Capitol Police should have been re-imagined into Community organizers. Then they could have pacified the crowd with Yoga sessions and cornhole games.
No, they should have just started shooting terrorists, like they would have if they were Black, or Muslims.

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.

Trying to enter was simple civil disobedience, breaking shit once inside and fighting with the cops to get in and once inside was criminal.

I agree on trying to do it, I disagree on the method.

Breaking and entering is now acceptable civil disobedience?

Nope. Just on the idiots storming the saintly Capital Buildings. I couldn't care less about todays racial injustice.

The last real racial injustice I've seen is during the civil rights movements in the 60's.
Old racist bitch is racist.

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.
violence started with breaching the first barrier.

violence started with breaching the first barrier.

requiring deadly force?
moving goal posts?
:dunno:
yeah, i have no idea why you did something so blatantly obvious, as well.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

HTF was I moving goal posts?
adorable. the thread is not long. look at your first seemingly reasonable post. and then at your post to me.

Why don't you explain WF you're talking about?

To lazy to cut and paste?
lol. why would i entertain your trolling? it is plain to see what you did. i called you on it. move on.

you're making an ass of your self.

You accused me of moving the goalposts, with no link to WTF you're talking about.

Why didn't you quote me when you made that accusation?
i quoted you. oh my god, it's not that hard.

Agree. It's an American right to protest. But man...surreal.
How would you react to your vote being stolen?...when no one seems to want to do anything to fix it...so next time will be the same...this has to stop and stop now...

Let's see. Trump won 2016 despite close margins and losing popular vote. Was my vote stolen? hmm...I'm sure I could find "evidence" of "irregularities".

Should I go mob and vandalize our capital building?

You know there is a process for handling electoral challenges. But you no longer "like" that process, because it didn't give you your desired result.

I don't recall you ever saying the election was stolen. Of course you can find irregularities, and then they should be investigated. Once they are we can move on.

But as far as the protests go, they are about a lot more than a stolen election. This nation is becoming Brazil with a Stalinist tint, that is the real reason to protest.
Saying an election is stolen doesn’t make it true, or give you any additional rights.

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.

Trying to enter was simple civil disobedience, breaking shit once inside and fighting with the cops to get in and once inside was criminal.

Breaking and entering is now acceptable civil disobedience?

Civil disobedience implies willingly breaking laws in a peaceful nature.

So maybe not breaking, but the entering, yes, its actually a required part.

How is sitting in a seat you are not supposed to any different from entering an area you are not supposed to?

I thought Capitol Police should have had guns drawn, and shot anyone who breached the barricades.

Maybe. Were the Vice President, Speaker of the House, and Senate Majority Leader all within that courthouse in Portland? If so, gun every one of them down.

Interesting. So rioting is "understandable" based on strictly partisan views alone.
It wasn't 'rioting.' It was attacking congress at the nation's capital.

Violence is only justifiable when one is actually being physically attacked. That's the point of George Floyd's death. Even though he was killed when not attacking police, the rioting is still not justifiable. It might be "understandable." I'd say it was self-defeating and a pathetic example of people acting out because they think they lack the power to change anything, but in the end black voter turnout did change the president, at least in GA.

But the only justification for assaulting our own govt is if a tyrant seizes power and the courts and then civil law enforcement don't act to remove him/her. The Trumpanzees were just pissed over losing an election. Hillary's voters were pissed too. But nobody should get a get out of jail card for attacking our republican govt.

Before I vote you have to prove that those were Trump supporters first.

For the sake of the poll, assume that they were Trump supporters. Would you approve or disapprove of their actions?

Civil disobedience implies willingly breaking laws in a peaceful nature.

So maybe not breaking, but the entering, yes, its actually a required part.
Ironically, newly elected Senator from Georgia Reverend Warnock was arrested when he participated in a "pray-in" inside the capitol in 2017. He was charged with trespass and arrested.

Now he's allowed back into the halls of congress as a sitting senator.

They never got to the court house. They were stopped crossing the perimeter.

18 Arrested, Facing Federal Charges After Weeknight Protests at Federal Courthouse in Portland

"All 18 defendants have made their first appearances in federal court and were ordered released pending jury trials or other follow-up court proceedings."

How much time did they serve?

Greg

I disapprove of terrorist acts.
quote-when-the-people-fear-the-government-there-is-tyranny-when-the-government-fears-the-people-there-thomas-jefferson-94142.jpg

Keep provoking the giant and soon he awakens, and will be very angry as what the Japanese found out in 1941. The progs in power even used this day to again claim it was infamous, while it was a wake up call for the tyrannical government who just cant let the giant stay complacent. The awaken has started, now the progs in power are going to rue the day....

The entire point of storming the Capital was to scare the legislators into capitulating with their demands. That is the definition of terrorism.

If the point was to "wake up" the tyrannical gov't, why did they leave?

What about engaging in actions that forced the House and Senate to stop their work, certifying the election results, and evacuate? Do you approve of that?

Forum List

Back