🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on 01/06/2020?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.
violence started with breaching the first barrier.

requiring deadly force?
If necessary.

If necessary.

and one of those cops thought it was necessary?

He's in the wrong occupation.
I thought Capitol Police should have had guns drawn, and shot anyone who breached the barricades.

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.

requiring deadly force?

That is being investigated...but if I understand it, the deadly force occurred INSIDE the capital, they had already broken in and overrun security. The protestor killed was inside, there were shouts to get down and I think she ignored them. In a situation like that - where the capital has been breached and members of congress are under siege inside...a lot of decisions have to be made very quickly.

I'm waiting on results of investigating it (as all shootings at protests should be investigated).

requiring deadly force?
moving goal posts?
:dunno:
yeah, i have no idea why you did something so blatantly obvious, as well.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

HTF was I moving goal posts?
adorable. the thread is not long. look at your first seemingly reasonable post. and then at your post to me.

Why don't you explain WF you're talking about?

To lazy to cut and paste?
lol. why would i entertain your trolling? it is plain to see what you did. i called you on it. move on.

you're making an ass of your self.

You accused me of moving the goalposts, with no link to WTF you're talking about.

Why didn't you quote me when you made that accusation?

requiring deadly force?
If necessary.

If necessary.

I thought Capitol Police should have had guns drawn, and shot anyone who breached the barricades.

Bloodthirsty little bitch, aren't you?

Should we do the same thing at the next BLM march?

I approve. 100%. When The People feel that their elected officials are not acting properly it is their DUTY to go and make their complaints known in person if necessary.
Our founding charter says we have a right to abolish our government and institute a new one.

Following mobs onto the battlefield, though, isn't the way to do it. A formal declaration of separation would be nice, and also an organized militia.

requiring deadly force?
If necessary.

If necessary.

Bloodthirsty little bitch, aren't you?

Should we do the same thing at the next BLM march?
My how your views changed when the shoe is on the other foot. :laugh:

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.
I disapprove

do you approve or disapprove of liberals rioting a looting in the streets across America?

But you did burn down city after city for a drug ODer
And you believe that because you’ve been told to believe that, despite all the evidence (that means proof) that property damage was caused by white supremacists infiltrating those peaceful protests.

1610124575947.jpeg

Riot.jpg

As white supremacist as you are an American.

I disapprove of it. It was the wrong thing to do. I don't condone it but I can certainly understand why they did it. I would never do what they did but people will be people.

I disapprove of it. It was the wrong thing to do. I don't condone it but I can certainly understand why they did it. I would never do what they did but people will be people.

Is this a way of saying that you will always cuck?

That's certainly not what the founders did... and they built the most successful nation ever created.

Agree. It's an American right to protest. But man...surreal.
How would you react to your vote being stolen?...when no one seems to want to do anything to fix it...so next time will be the same...this has to stop and stop now...

Let's see. Trump won 2016 despite close margins and losing popular vote. Was my vote stolen? hmm...I'm sure I could find "evidence" of "irregularities".

Should I go mob and vandalize our capital building?

You know there is a process for handling electoral challenges. But you no longer "like" that process, because it didn't give you your desired result.

Sure. Like the rioters rioting over racial injustice right?

The real problem is the Capitol Police should have been re-imagined into Community organizers. Then they could have pacified the crowd with Yoga sessions and cornhole games.

Sure. Like the rioters rioting over racial injustice right?

Nope. Just on the idiots storming the saintly Capital Buildings. I couldn't care less about todays racial injustice.

The last real racial injustice I've seen is during the civil rights movements in the 60's.

Last edited:

Agree. It's an American right to protest. But man...surreal.
How would you react to your vote being stolen?...when no one seems to want to do anything to fix it...so next time will be the same...this has to stop and stop now...

Let's see. Trump won 2016 despite close margins and losing popular vote. Was my vote stolen? hmm...I'm sure I could find "evidence" of "irregularities".

Should I go mob and vandalize our capital building?

You know there is a process for handling electoral challenges. But you no longer "like" that process, because it didn't give you your desired result.

I don't recall you ever saying the election was stolen. Of course you can find irregularities, and then they should be investigated. Once they are we can move on.

But as far as the protests go, they are about a lot more than a stolen election. This nation is becoming Brazil with a Stalinist tint, that is the real reason to protest.

I disapprove as well, but there was no link in the OP, so get ready for your thread to get shut down

You confuse the rules. Threads are shut down unless they have original content, and not just a link.

Their idea is to foster debate, and not just posting somebody elses thoughts, and asking for comment.

Forum List

Back