Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
You know, I'd like to know exactly what drinking game Kavanaugh was referring to when he talked about the "devil's triangle".

I'm a retired US Navy sailor, have been a biker (Harley), and also have been a bartender. I have never heard of a drinking game called "devil's triangle".

However.......................as a Sailor and as a biker, I've heard that term before, and it wasn't referring to a drinking game. It was 2 guys having sex with 1 girl at the same time.

Kav is taking a different approach that many are seeing as dishonest. Plus the fact that he was under oath in a congressional hearing makes it even worse.

In your opinion he’s ‘taking an approach’.
Maybe he’s simply telling the truth.
Well his truth is conflicting facts and with several other people’s truths. Did you see the letter that just came out today that he wrote to his buddies where he signed it FFFFF Bart? So much for his studdering friend story.
What? It doesn’t refute his stuttering friend theory. The group adopted the Ffffff thing as a joke/mimicking thing.
You really do seem desperate to interpret everything about Kav and his schoolboy antics as sinister and evidence he’s a sex assaulter, even though some of his accusers statements have been proven to be lies, and none of his have.
Even though his accuser can provide absolutely no evidence to back her story.
Even though the witnesses she named, one her good friend, cannot corroborate her story.
Even though she won’t hand over the counselling notes nor the polygraph data to be examined.
He was questioned about the FFFFFourth of July comment by congress. He said it was related to a studdering friend and they adopted the drawn out F sound when the said Fffffffuck. That’s what Kavanaugh said. Now a letter surfaces where he talks about drinking and girls and signed his name as “FFFFF, BART”
That isn’t a little curious to you?

If the Dems were part of a conspiracy to fabricate stories to block a judge they should all be impeached and along with accusers thrown in jail. If that’s really what you think is happening then you should be pushing the FBI to investigate the shit out of this thing and expose the corruption. Something of this scale shouldn’t be too difficult to track down don’t you think?

Graham wants another investigation — into how Democrats handled Ford's accusations
“We’re going to do a wholesale and full-scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process,” Graham told ABC’s “This Week.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham, a top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee and prominent defender of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, called Sunday for an investigation into how the allegations of sexual assault by Christine Blasey Ford became public.

“We’re going to do a wholesale and full-scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process,” Graham, of South Carolina, said on ABC’s “This Week.”

Graham — who made headlines during Thursday’s hearing for growing furious with Senate Democrats and blasting them for orchestrating a “sham” — said Sunday that he would demand an investigation into “what happened in this committee.”

“Who betrayed Dr. Ford’s trust, who in Feinstein’s office recommended Katz as a lawyer, why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California,” Graham said, listing the elements he wanted looked into....

Graham wants another investigation — into how Democrats handled Ford's accusations
Yeah, everything warrants an investigation. I guess that’s what congress does now. That’s what happens when you got two partisan teams playing against each other. It’s a sad state we are in.
But I thought you liked investigations?

‘If the Dems were part of a conspiracy to fabricate stories to block a judge they should all be impeached and along with accusers thrown in jail. If that’s really what you think is happening then you should be pushing the FBI to investigate the shit out of this thing and expose the corruption. ‘

Anyway, best to investigate before impeaching them!
I did think a deep dive into these accusations by a professional impartial body was warranted in this case. This is the Supreme Court and a controversy that has consumed our media for weeks now. It’s important to Our country to try and seek clarity.

Graham’s on a soapbox right now. Investigating DiFi is a joke and a partisan hit job. What’s he trying to find out? If she leaked the letter? Then what? Is Ford calling for an investigation? She’s the one who would have the grievance
Are you for real?
Yes this needs investigating!
People should not be allowed to sit on allegations until they consider they’ve got nothing else to destroy the reputations of candidates and therefore deploy them.
I don’t like it either but what law is it breaking? What is the investigation supposed to uncover? I think we all know the delay tactic the Dems are using. How long did Republicans delay the Garland nomination?

If the Dems were part of a conspiracy to fabricate stories to block a judge they should all be impeached and along with accusers thrown in jail. If that’s really what you think is happening then you should be pushing the FBI to investigate the shit out of this thing and expose the corruption. Something of this scale shouldn’t be too difficult to track down don’t you think?

“We’re going to do a wholesale and full-scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process,” Graham told ABC’s “This Week.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham, a top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee and prominent defender of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, called Sunday for an investigation into how the allegations of sexual assault by Christine Blasey Ford became public.

“We’re going to do a wholesale and full-scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process,” Graham, of South Carolina, said on ABC’s “This Week.”

Graham — who made headlines during Thursday’s hearing for growing furious with Senate Democrats and blasting them for orchestrating a “sham” — said Sunday that he would demand an investigation into “what happened in this committee.”

“Who betrayed Dr. Ford’s trust, who in Feinstein’s office recommended Katz as a lawyer, why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California,” Graham said, listing the elements he wanted looked into....

Yeah, everything warrants an investigation. I guess that’s what congress does now. That’s what happens when you got two partisan teams playing against each other. It’s a sad state we are in.

I would agree that investigations purely motivated by partisanship/greed/eagerness for power etc. are reprehensible, despicable, hateful, vile, unjustifiable. Most especially when they result in destruction of innocent people's good name, reputation, ability to earn a living, relationships, and hurt countless other people. There is no word to describe that other than pure evil.

At the same time, I understand Senator Graham's point. The only way to stop that kind of politics of personal destruction is to expose and call out those doing it. It is high time somebody did.
What is he trying to uncover? I think the delay tactic is very obvious. Is it illegal?

No delay tactic involved of any sort. But there is plenty of question about Christine Ford's testimony, what she remembers compared to what she doesn't remember, how Senator Feinstein who sat on Ford's letter until the moment it would be most damaging also recommended activist attorneys for Ford, who is funding Ford's legal costs--Ford isn't paying them--the questions her attorney would not allow her to answer at the hearing, etc.

If the whole thing was ginned up to attack a person they all knew was innocent of any crime--and it sure looks like that to anybody who is intellectually honest--that should be exposed for what it is: the most dishonest, ugly, hateful, reprehensible, and evil form of politics.

I hope the GOP retains the House and Senate come November, and I hope they and the President are successful in amending the libel and slander laws so that this kind of thing cannot happen with impunity.
So it sounds like you want the FBI to investigate Ford and her claims along with any dem operatives that might have conspired with her. Is that right?

Why then have conservatives been so reisitant to getting the FBI involved? Why don’t they want the FBI to interview Ford? That’s how they could uncover the lies and conspiracy if they were there. The investigation is happening now. Graham is postering and grand standing

Even though this isn’t a legal proceeding I want to make the point that several cases are decided by eye witness accounts. So you can say that witness accounts are not proof but if they are vetted, credible, corroborated and backed up by others they are often the evidence used to convict in many court cases.
Usually supporting evidence, and certainly not regarding alleged events that are 36 years old for which there are no dates and locations and no corroborating witnesses.
There were plenty of accusations of that kind against the catholic priests. I’m curious did you doubt those that had no evidence besides just their word when it came to that disgusting situation?
They normally had corroboration and even dates and locations!
You sure about that?
They were able to say when and where it happened, that’s more than Blasey Fraud has.
Do you doubt that?
I haven’t done a deep dive but I’d be willing to bet that hundreds couldn’t nail down the date they were assaulted. You know I have keen speculation skills so you should take my analysis as truth on this one

I would agree that investigations purely motivated by partisanship/greed/eagerness for power etc. are reprehensible, despicable, hateful, vile, unjustifiable. Most especially when they result in destruction of innocent people's good name, reputation, ability to earn a living, relationships, and hurt countless other people. There is no word to describe that other than pure evil.

At the same time, I understand Senator Graham's point. The only way to stop that kind of politics of personal destruction is to expose and call out those doing it. It is high time somebody did.
What is he trying to uncover? I think the delay tactic is very obvious. Is it illegal?

No delay tactic involved of any sort. But there is plenty of question about Christine Ford's testimony, what she remembers compared to what she doesn't remember, how Senator Feinstein who sat on Ford's letter until the moment it would be most damaging also recommended activist attorneys for Ford, who is funding Ford's legal costs--Ford isn't paying them--the questions her attorney would not allow her to answer at the hearing, etc.

If the whole thing was ginned up to attack a person they all knew was innocent of any crime--and it sure looks like that to anybody who is intellectually honest--that should be exposed for what it is: the most dishonest, ugly, hateful, reprehensible, and evil form of politics.

I hope the GOP retains the House and Senate come November, and I hope they and the President are successful in amending the libel and slander laws so that this kind of thing cannot happen with impunity.
So it sounds like you want the FBI to investigate Ford and her claims along with any dem operatives that might have conspired with her. Is that right?

Why then have conservatives been so reisitant to getting the FBI involved? Why don’t they want the FBI to interview Ford? That’s how they could uncover the lies and conspiracy if they were there. The investigation is happening now. Graham is postering and grand standing

I want the FBI to investigate Feinstein, the law firm(s), any contributors to the process, and any others involved in what looks like a very deliberate, intentional, carefully designed and orchestrated effort to derail a constitutionally legal process of the Federal Government and to do that for NO other reason than for political advantage. And if laws are broken, I think there should be indictments and consequences for those doing such reprehensible things. If Ford was complicit in that, that too should be exposed. If she was not, then she should be informed of how they used her as their pawn to do very bad things.

Last edited:

I want the FBI to investigate Feinstein, the law firm(s), any contributors to the process, and any others involved in what looks like a very deliberate, intentional, carefully designed and orchestrated effort to derail and legal process of the Federal Government and to do that for NO other reason than for political advantage. And if laws are broken, I think there should be indictments and consequences for those doing such reprehensible things.
The ol bully tactic of attacking your accuser twice as hard. I hear ya. It’s pretty much Trumps mantra. Very transparent.

Good!

Cotton says Feinstein will be investigated over Ford letter

...They pointed her to lawyers who lied to her and did not tell her that the committee staff was willing to go to California to interview her. Now all of that is water under the bridge," Cotton said.

"Those lawyers are going to face a D.C. bar investigation into their misconduct," he continued. "Dianne Feinstein and her staff is going to face an investigation for why they leaked that."

Kav is taking a different approach that many are seeing as dishonest. Plus the fact that he was under oath in a congressional hearing makes it even worse.

In your opinion he’s ‘taking an approach’.
Maybe he’s simply telling the truth.
Well his truth is conflicting facts and with several other people’s truths. Did you see the letter that just came out today that he wrote to his buddies where he signed it FFFFF Bart? So much for his studdering friend story.
What? It doesn’t refute his stuttering friend theory. The group adopted the Ffffff thing as a joke/mimicking thing.
You really do seem desperate to interpret everything about Kav and his schoolboy antics as sinister and evidence he’s a sex assaulter, even though some of his accusers statements have been proven to be lies, and none of his have.
Even though his accuser can provide absolutely no evidence to back her story.
Even though the witnesses she named, one her good friend, cannot corroborate her story.
Even though she won’t hand over the counselling notes nor the polygraph data to be examined.
He was questioned about the FFFFFourth of July comment by congress. He said it was related to a studdering friend and they adopted the drawn out F sound when the said Fffffffuck. That’s what Kavanaugh said. Now a letter surfaces where he talks about drinking and girls and signed his name as “FFFFF, BART”
That isn’t a little curious to you?
Dear God, Nooooooooo!
How about they didn’t craft really strict rules about the circumstances under which they could employ fffffffffff?
:uhoh3:

Last edited:
Good!

...They pointed her to lawyers who lied to her and did not tell her that the committee staff was willing to go to California to interview her. Now all of that is water under the bridge," Cotton said.

"Those lawyers are going to face a D.C. bar investigation into their misconduct," he continued. "Dianne Feinstein and her staff is going to face an investigation for why they leaked that."

So let me get this right. Cotton and Graham want to investigate DiFi to defend an injustice done to Ford?! What heros! So since this is all being done to defend the abuse done to Ford should we get her take on it? Wouldn’t it be up to her on whether she wants to pursue charges?

This is a joke

Usually supporting evidence, and certainly not regarding alleged events that are 36 years old for which there are no dates and locations and no corroborating witnesses.
There were plenty of accusations of that kind against the catholic priests. I’m curious did you doubt those that had no evidence besides just their word when it came to that disgusting situation?
They normally had corroboration and even dates and locations!
You sure about that?
They were able to say when and where it happened, that’s more than Blasey Fraud has.
Do you doubt that?
I haven’t done a deep dive but I’d be willing to bet that hundreds couldn’t nail down the date they were assaulted. You know I have keen speculation skills so you should take my analysis as truth on this one
I doubt it. But you could always start a thread about it and test your spec skills?

Good!

So let me get this right. Cotton and Graham want to investigate DiFi to defend an injustice done to Ford?! What heros! So since this is all being done to defend the abuse done to Ford should we get her take on it? Wouldn’t it be up to her on whether she wants to pursue charges?

This is a joke
18%er.

Good!

This is a joke
It isn’t just the offence done to Ford, after all they could employ these tactics again and again, particularly if they prove successful.
Therefore it needs investigating. You can’t really plan how to stop these kind of abuses without first obtaining all the details.

Good!

This is a joke
It’s not necessarily about charges, or charges alone.
This kind of behaviour has to stop.
In order to stop it, it must be understood.
How on earth can you object to efforts to improve upon this process?

Not even the Dems believe Ford anymore (if they ever really did).

That's why the pearl clutching is now all for tossing ice in a bar and the transparent double-bind of his temperament (it's bad he got angry for being falsely accused, but if he hadn't gotten angry, it would have shown he was guilty).

I want the FBI to investigate Feinstein, the law firm(s), any contributors to the process, and any others involved in what looks like a very deliberate, intentional, carefully designed and orchestrated effort to derail and legal process of the Federal Government and to do that for NO other reason than for political advantage. And if laws are broken, I think there should be indictments and consequences for those doing such reprehensible things.
The ol bully tactic of attacking your accuser twice as hard. I hear ya. It’s pretty much Trumps mantra. Very transparent.
You said earlier this is tit for tat stuff and how will it end if each side does it.
Well the Dems upped the ante here and turned the whole thing into a circus.
If you really want it ended, it needs investigating.

Good!

This is a joke
It isn’t just the offence done to Ford, after all they could employ these tactics again and again, particularly if they prove successful.
Therefore it needs investigating. You can’t really plan how to stop these kind of abuses without first obtaining all the details.
I agree IF this is a coordinated lie then all who took part should go down. I just think that idea is smoke and mirrors

That's why the pearl clutching is now all for tossing ice in a bar and the transparent double-bind of his temperament (it's bad he got angry for being falsely accused, but if he hadn't gotten angry, it would have shown he was guilty).
You`ve surveyed how many dems?

This is a joke

Ah...excuse me, Mr. cowshit for brains.....maybe no injustice was ever done to Ford.
Maybe the ONLY injustice here was done against Kavanaugh. A LOT of people see it THAT way.

You know, come to think of it, I think I overheard someone say they heard a conversation in some bar, at some point, maybe 45 years ago, by some person that maybe said that they might have heard that you might be a serial child rapist?.....

I GUESS THAT PROVES YOU ARE A CHILD RAPIST? :rolleyes:

It’s how the debate devolves. You all are talking about Fords vacations and double doors and ex boyfriend. Trying to discredit her. The ice and beer and yearbook story’s are the same thing for Kav. Discredit discredit. That’s the game

Forum List

Back