🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
See sig, last line. Most of my friends are hater dupes out here. I keep trying to get them on here per FB. lol. You deserve to have your bs politics destroyed, voting against your own interests because of malevolent gossip/propaganda.

This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....

One of many lies. The fact that it was so unnecessary is what is so puzzling.

Why do you think she lied about it?

Again 8 years ago about an incident 12 years previous...

She was given a briefing before she landed about sniper fire...

But is the best you got? Seriously... If you have to dig back to 8 years ago she must most honest person in Washington...

Thanks...

Is Trump still saying Obama was born in Kenya?

The story of Hillary's life... What difference,at this point,does it make?

Let's be honest for a moment. Hillary never collapses, she is merely dodging Bosnian sniper fire.

Hillary tried to single handedly prevent Obama from being the first black President. She is racist.

So "pubble crap hater dupes" is fact based and not personal?
Yup. And compared to the irrelevant, racist, insulting whoppers Trump tells every day, and the GOP and its disgrace of a propaganda machine, these are all irrelevant or discredited bs/jokes. The brainwashed, lunatic fringe has taken over the party of NO! Every day the greedy idiot lying GOP billionaires rob the country and the middle class blind. Great job, brainwashed functional morons/deplorables for a million reasons. See sig, last line. End of story.

So it's ok that Hillary lies because the awful GOP also lies?

Sounds like she is the same as the hated GOP. If you like her, why don't you hold her to a higher standard than those you hate?
She makes mistakes, she exagerates, she keeps silent, she doesn't lie. Your brainwashing heroes never stop.
Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

She doesn't lie?

Huh?

Explain how you can "mistake" being under sniper fire and running for your life?
Exaggerated for effect for a good story, perhaps, the dangerous conditions in the area. That was no normal greeting for a US First Lady, dupes. Also irrelevant bs and highly debatable. But what you guys always go back to. Unlike:
or the whole disgraceful birther movement, which 50% of GOPers believe. etc etc etc. Seriously brainwashed.

Exaggeration is also known as lying.

She knew she was lying, unless she is pathological.

Yup. And compared to the irrelevant, racist, insulting whoppers Trump tells every day, and the GOP and its disgrace of a propaganda machine, these are all irrelevant or discredited bs/jokes. The brainwashed, lunatic fringe has taken over the party of NO! Every day the greedy idiot lying GOP billionaires rob the country and the middle class blind. Great job, brainwashed functional morons/deplorables for a million reasons. See sig, last line. End of story.

Sounds like she is the same as the hated GOP. If you like her, why don't you hold her to a higher standard than those you hate?
She makes mistakes, she exagerates, she keeps silent, she doesn't lie. Your brainwashing heroes never stop.

She doesn't lie?

Huh?

Explain how you can "mistake" being under sniper fire and running for your life?
Exaggerated for effect for a good story, perhaps, the dangerous conditions in the area. That was no normal greeting for a US First Lady, dupes. Also irrelevant bs and highly debatable. But what you guys always go back to. Unlike:
or the whole disgraceful birther movement, which 50% of GOPers believe. etc etc etc. Seriously brainwashed.

Finally, in an effort to put the controversy behind her, Clinton told the Philadelphia Daily News:

“Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK — because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke — I didn’t say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire — that’s not what I was told. I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can’t, I can’t rush by her, I’ve got to at least greet her — so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left, now that’s my memory of it.”

Over time, the incident became etched in the minds of Clinton’s detractors, which is why it resonates today.

There is one interesting update to the episode. Former ambassador Christopher R. Hill, who accompanied Clinton on the trip, published a memoir in 2014, “Outpost,” in which he recounted that just before landing in Bosnia, the staff and reporters received an unusually intense briefing about the security situation. Hill’s account does not necessarily excuse Clinton’s false statement, but it is an example of how memories can be forged in unexpected ways. Here’s what he wrote on pages 114-115:

[During the landing at Tuzla], I ventured over to listen to a member of the security detail briefing the first lady and her team on the situation we would likely encounter on the ground. As she did for every briefing she received, she listened attentively, glancing at her reading material as he talked and talked.

I found myself almost rolling my eyes as the briefer went on and on about the possibility of snipers and what the plan of action would be (essentially, making a beeline to the armored vehicles parked nearby). As the briefing continued for what seemed like half an hour, one of the journalists, a little worried, asked me if it was going to be that dangerous.

Fact Checker newsletter

What's true, what's false or in-between.

I explained I was not going to contradict the briefer, but, whispering, I told him I seriously doubted we would encounter any such threat. For heaven’s sake, I explained, it was a U.S. military base with thousands of troops, where there had not been a single such incident in the three months they had set up camp. He was relieved, but those more attentively listening to the briefer were not, as they contemplated that soon they could be running for their lives across an open tarmac a la “sniper alley” in Sarajevo.

There were of course no snipers, and as the nervous passengers exited from the rear of the aircraft off an enormous steel ramp that could handle tanks and other tactical vehicles, we were greeted by a group of Bosnian children in colorful native dress. Hope none of them is a sniper, I thought. They presented Mrs. Clinton with bright bouquets of spring flowers that were quickly gathered up by aides while the first lady patted the children on the head … The visit seemed over before it began by the time we made our way back to the airstrip and boarded the C-17 for the flight to Germany. But the threat of snipers seemed to be all most people could remember.

So they made her wear bullet proof stuff and it was a nervous episode for most. And RW EXAGGERATION as well. Gotcha gone crazy media on the whole.

She doesn't lie?

Huh?

Finally, in an effort to put the controversy behind her, Clinton told the Philadelphia Daily News:

“Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK — because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke — I didn’t say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire — that’s not what I was told. I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can’t, I can’t rush by her, I’ve got to at least greet her — so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left, now that’s my memory of it.”

Over time, the incident became etched in the minds of Clinton’s detractors, which is why it resonates today.

There is one interesting update to the episode. Former ambassador Christopher R. Hill, who accompanied Clinton on the trip, published a memoir in 2014, “Outpost,” in which he recounted that just before landing in Bosnia, the staff and reporters received an unusually intense briefing about the security situation. Hill’s account does not necessarily excuse Clinton’s false statement, but it is an example of how memories can be forged in unexpected ways. Here’s what he wrote on pages 114-115:

[During the landing at Tuzla], I ventured over to listen to a member of the security detail briefing the first lady and her team on the situation we would likely encounter on the ground. As she did for every briefing she received, she listened attentively, glancing at her reading material as he talked and talked.

I found myself almost rolling my eyes as the briefer went on and on about the possibility of snipers and what the plan of action would be (essentially, making a beeline to the armored vehicles parked nearby). As the briefing continued for what seemed like half an hour, one of the journalists, a little worried, asked me if it was going to be that dangerous.

Fact Checker newsletter

I explained I was not going to contradict the briefer, but, whispering, I told him I seriously doubted we would encounter any such threat. For heaven’s sake, I explained, it was a U.S. military base with thousands of troops, where there had not been a single such incident in the three months they had set up camp. He was relieved, but those more attentively listening to the briefer were not, as they contemplated that soon they could be running for their lives across an open tarmac a la “sniper alley” in Sarajevo.

There were of course no snipers, and as the nervous passengers exited from the rear of the aircraft off an enormous steel ramp that could handle tanks and other tactical vehicles, we were greeted by a group of Bosnian children in colorful native dress. Hope none of them is a sniper, I thought. They presented Mrs. Clinton with bright bouquets of spring flowers that were quickly gathered up by aides while the first lady patted the children on the head … The visit seemed over before it began by the time we made our way back to the airstrip and boarded the C-17 for the flight to Germany. But the threat of snipers seemed to be all most people could remember.

So they made her wear bullet proof stuff and it was a nervous episode for most. And RW EXAGGERATION as well. Gotcha gone crazy media on the whole.

Your 20 paragraph laugher can be summed up: More lies and half truths to exaggerate a perception.

She doesn't lie?

Huh?

Fact Checker newsletter

Your 20 paragraph laugher can be summed up: More lies and half truths to exaggerate a perception.
They made her wear bulletproof stuff and scared the hell out of everybody. Gotcha gone crazy. Clinton rules. This go to lie is highly debatable as usual. Unlike Trump and GOP whoppers that often go unchallenged. Meanwhile your heroes rob the middle class blind and have been a disgraceful disaster for years.

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

My God Muhammed! how can you be asking that at this late stage of the game?

The woman is a pathological liar!

Crooked Clinton doesn't know the meaning of the word truth. Didn't you know that??? o_O

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

My God Muhammed! how can you be asking that at this late stage of the game?

The woman is a pathological liar!

Crooked Clinton doesn't know the meaning of the word truth. Didn't you know that??? o_O
I know our media suqs, and you're a dupe lol.

Too early to start arguing...with you or anybody. :dunno:

Peace and Love! LOL

Hillary came closer to sniper fire than draft dodger Trump ever has

This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....

She didn't misspeak, she lied. Pretty easy to verify that she lied, and she keeps spinning that story down to this day. She should give it up.

I'll answer that.

She is a politician and she was embellishing the facts in an attempt to gain favor with an audience.

It is horrible, I know. How can she live with herself?

I know. Lying to the parents of dead Americans to their faces about the cause of their deaths would make any sane person a little uncomfortable.

How can she live with herself? Lies right to the faces of the families of dead soldiers and officials...then insults them when they repeat what she told them.

I believe you have changed the subject. You deflected to another supposed lie. That is dishonest of you.
Where is your vote LoneLaugher ?

Read the thread. I was clear in my first post.
Liar.

Where is your vote?

He is a typical left wing whackadoodle, they don't go on record on a yes or no answer, it forces them to be responsible.

Forum List

Back