🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
I know. Lying to the parents of dead Americans to their faces about the cause of their deaths would make any sane person a little uncomfortable.

How can she live with herself? Lies right to the faces of the families of dead soldiers and officials...then insults them when they repeat what she told them.

I believe you have changed the subject. You deflected to another supposed lie. That is dishonest of you.
Where is your vote LoneLaugher ?

Read the thread. I was clear in my first post.
Liar.

Where is your vote?

He is a typical left wing whackadoodle, they don't go on record on a yes or no answer, it forces them to be responsible.

I am sorry. Did you see my first post in this thread?

If the answer is no....why are you making an ass of yourself while not having the facts?

If the answer is yes, what do you possibly have to gain from misrepresenting the facts in this case?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....
Bahahaha. She didnt misspoke she out right LIED..

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Bahahaha. She didnt misspoke she out right LIED..

And then she lied about lying.

But yet this is what the libs/regressives believe:

• The point is a pathological liar prefers to lie even when there are no negative consequences in telling the truth. Bosnian sniper fire. We left the White House broke.
    Actually the "we left the White House broke" is plausible. I do not recall what the salary was for the President back then, but I do know that Bill Clinton committed perjury. And the judgement was $850,000, even though Paula Jones only sued for $750,000.

That settlement was paid for from insurance that Clinton had and the Clinton defense fund. It didn't cost him a penny out of his pocket.

I believe you have changed the subject. You deflected to another supposed lie. That is dishonest of you.

Liar.

Where is your vote?

He is a typical left wing whackadoodle, they don't go on record on a yes or no answer, it forces them to be responsible.

If the answer is no....why are you making an ass of yourself while not having the facts?

If the answer is yes, what do you possibly have to gain from misrepresenting the facts in this case?

Don't tell me that you are also a man of no character Papageorgio .

Sad. Believe me.

Liberals and Democrats are the kings and queens of "misspoke". Of all of the things Liberals site Conservatives for, they never say Conservatives "misspeak". Clearly, Liberals, by their own words, are dominant misspeakers.

Liar.

Where is your vote?

Look dumb ass, he wanted you to answer the poll and you didn't. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hillary makes her own facts and once she gets caught lying, like she did, then she is to proud and arrogant to move off the original lie.

She shouldn't have lied in the first place, she is a dolt.

Liar.

Where is your vote?

Look dumb ass, he wanted you to answer the poll and you didn't. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hillary makes her own facts and once she gets caught lying, like she did, then she is to proud and arrogant to move off the original lie.

I answered the poll question in my reply. Did you see it? Would you like me to restate what I sad?

I see you have no character. If yiu did, you'd have admitted your error or explained why you are lying.

Cant you see she suffers from PTSD......thats why she fainted.....she's too brave to admit it though

Liar.

Where is your vote?

I answered the poll question in my reply. Did you see it? Would you like me to restate what I sad?

I see you have no character. If yiu did, you'd have admitted your error or explained why you are lying.

Yes you are sad.

He meant answer the poll question at the top of the thread, so you are a total fucking moron or you are being and ass. Either one fits you.

Keep twisting you are almost as good as Clinton, except she is smarter.

Liar.

Where is your vote?

Yes you are sad.

He meant answer the poll question at the top of the thread, so you are a total fucking moron or you are being and ass. Either one fits you.

Pointless. I responded to the poll question DIRECTLY with a one word answer.

I don't bother with polls at the top of threads. When I want to answer a question I do so.

Now...let's review. What was my answer to the poll question?

Yes you are sad.

I don't bother with polls at the top of threads. When I want to answer a question I do so.

Good for you, asshole and I don't give a fuck what your answer is.

Yes you are sad.

There it is. The inability to be a man. Par for the course.

There are a few loonies on here that will say she told the truth. Candy corn, fakey Jakey, haznut, and a few more.
Maybe we should. You Right-Wingers blatantly lie all the time.

What if we just claim that Hillary did take sniper fire, then call all your "evidence" lies from the RightWing-owned corporate media?

Yes you are sad.

Because I refuse to play your silly games, wow you are a conceited little bitch.

Yes you are sad.

Because I refuse to play your silly games, wow you are a conceited little bitch.

OK. You can't apologize. I get it.

Yes you are sad.

OK. You can't apologize. I get it.

And you continue to be an asshole. Your entertainment value is dropping again, you need to get new material.

There are a few loonies on here that will say she told the truth. Candy corn, fakey Jakey, haznut, and a few more.
Maybe we should. You Right-Wingers blatantly lie all the time.

What if we just claim that Hillary did take sniper fire, then call all your "evidence" lies from the RightWing-owned corporate media?
Is that what you believe? Then what difference does it make.

Forum List

Back