🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

How come you guys cared sooooo much about this one lie Hillary told but you don't care how often Trump lies? I find this very interesting

Trump said, "We have signed more legislation than anybody," Trump said.

He hasn't. In sheer numbers of bills signed into law during a president's first year in office (Jan. 20-Dec. 31), Trump is behind his six most recent predecessors.

Trump Signed 96 Laws In 2017. Here Is What They Do And How They Measure Up

{Dateline asked, was Chelsea on that fateful day? Senator Clinton told NBC's Jane Pauley: "She'd gone on what she thought would be a great jog. She was going down to the Battery Park, she was going to go around the towers. She went to get a cup of coffee and -- that's when the plane hit."

Pauley: "She was close enough to hear the rumble."

Sen. Clinton: "She did hear it. She did."

Pauley: "And to see the smoke ... "

Sen. Clinton: "That's right."

Pauley: " ... in person, not on television."

Sen. Clinton: "No ... " }
Hillary Claimed that Chelsea was nearly killed on 9/11. Was that a lie, too?

This photo NEVER gets old...this is what REALLY happened when she landed in Bosnia.

SHE WAS GREETED BY CHILDREN WHOM SHE HUGGED.

HILLARY IS A FUCKING LIAR.

SHE DID NOT RUN FOR COVER FROM SNIPER FIRE AND THE PILOT CONFIRMED THERE WAS NO SNIPER FIRE.

pbox.php

It's terrifying! That poor child...

And Poor Chelsea jogging past the WTC when Al Qaeda struck...

And the ever popular;

{During a stop in Nepal while on a south Asian goodwill tour in April 1995, First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton engaged in a brief (and reportedly coincidental) meeting with Sir Edmund Hillary (who, along with Tenzing Norgay, became the first person to reach the summit of the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest, in 1953) and told reporters she had been named after the famed mountain climber. The notion that Ms. Clinton’s given name was inspired by the man who conquered Everest was almost certainly a bit of fiction invented for political expediency (as many critics have noted, Edmund Hillary didn’t become world-famous until six years after Hillary Rodham was born). (Source)}

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

How come you guys cared sooooo much about this one lie Hillary told but you don't care how often Trump lies? I find this very interesting

He hasn't. In sheer numbers of bills signed into law during a president's first year in office (Jan. 20-Dec. 31), Trump is behind his six most recent predecessors.

{Dateline asked, was Chelsea on that fateful day? Senator Clinton told NBC's Jane Pauley: "She'd gone on what she thought would be a great jog. She was going down to the Battery Park, she was going to go around the towers. She went to get a cup of coffee and -- that's when the plane hit."

The point is who cares? She told ok 4 lies. But you don't care that trump lies daily. Interesting. Sad but interesting.

The plane landed under sniper fire regulations, giving snipers the least chance to fire at it. The security people on board said to get off the field as soon as possible because of possible sniper fire and scared everyone on board. If you think their stopping for that little girl was a typical welcome for a American First Lady etc etc, you are duped. Especially if you believe she is evil and corrupt for no reason but a tidal wave of right-wing character assassination and Hate propaganda for 25 years now... Nothing has made it anywhere near a courtroom or is believed by actual journalists, the pussies.

No Franco, it didn't - you fucking retard.

Hillary made the whole thing up. She did what you do so often, she lied.

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

The point is who cares? She told ok 4 lies. But you don't care that trump lies daily. Interesting. Sad but interesting.

The point is, party above all, always...

Hillary is one of the most outrageous liars to ever enter the public arena, yet you claim "she told one lie."

Trump is a braggart, he claims everything he does is bigger and more magnificent than anyone else has done. This often reaches the level of absurdity.

Mafia Don Hillary is a calculated liar.

Hillary who?

Oh, didn't she run for president in 2016 and lost?

Why are you talking about her again?

Oh, because Trump is such a disaster and you need a diversion.

Got it!

Hillary who?

Oh, didn't she run for president in 2016 and lost?

Why are you talking about her again?

Oh, because Trump is such a disaster and you need a diversion.

Got it!
Rdumb, it was one of your buds who resurrected this thread, which had died around the time of the election. So go play in traffic, idiot.

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

Hillary is one of the most outrageous liars to ever enter the public arena, yet you claim "she told one lie."

Trump is a braggart, he claims everything he does is bigger and more magnificent than anyone else has done. This often reaches the level of absurdity.

What are these lies? The sniper fire was an embellishment to say she has combat experience. Don too tries to make himself look better.

But don lies about things like collusion with Russia. This isn’t a bj scandal. This is serious

I believe Hillary entered an area in Bosnia that was known to house snipers. She was briefed on precautions that had to be taken

I believe Trump faked bone spurs and paid a doctor to get out of serving in Vietnam

Last edited:
Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

What are these lies? The sniper fire was an embellishment to say she has combat experience. Don too tries to make himself look better.

But don lies about things like collusion with Russia. This isn’t a bj scandal. This is serious

She specifically lied about the nature of a specific event.

Let me just get this clear.

You are claiming that Hillary Rodham Clinton has “combat experience”?

My friends who served in Iraq in tank divisions might disagree.

I’ll give you a chance to change your statement before laying into you, because I think you are ignorant, not disrespectful.

No kidding, someone voted that they believe Hillary was under sniper fire...way too funny.

A poster in this thread said that Hillary Rodham Clinton has combat experience.

I just had to actually see what looked like in type.

No kidding, someone voted that they believe Hillary was under sniper fire...way too funny.

She has combat experience, please be respectful to a military veteran like Hillary Clinton.

She has more experience than Fat Donnie
She might but she never had respect for the service and it is not a secret. So what you said is as meaningless as Hillary is now.

Let me guess here...do we know who gave Hillary a yes now?

Forum List

Back