🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....
"Misspoke" lol.

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

"Misspoke" lol.

Come on, everyone forgets if they have to run for their lives from snipers when landing in Bosnia as the First Lady.

If Hitlerty was dodging sniper fire, so was that little girl that Hillary was hugging...has anyone ever made sure that little girl is safe?

LOL...Hillary apparently "misspeaks" frequently.

If a sniper fires a shot at Hillary, and there were no donors to hear about it, did it really happen?

The plane landed under sniper fire regulations, giving snipers the least chance to fire at it. The security people on board said to get off the field as soon as possible because of possible sniper fire and scared everyone on board. If you think their stopping for that little girl was a typical welcome for a American First Lady etc etc, you are duped. Especially if you believe she is evil and corrupt for no reason but a tidal wave of right-wing character assassination and Hate propaganda for 25 years now... Nothing has made it anywhere near a courtroom or is believed by actual journalists, the pussies.

No Franco, it didn't - you fucking retard.

Hillary made the whole thing up. She did what you do so often, she lied.
Yes I know you're brainwashed. 25 years of phony scandals and character assassination will do that. Call me when anything gets near a courtroom or a respectable media Outlet.

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

How come you guys cared sooooo much about this one lie Hillary told but you don't care how often Trump lies? I find this very interesting

Trump said, "We have signed more legislation than anybody," Trump said.

He hasn't. In sheer numbers of bills signed into law during a president's first year in office (Jan. 20-Dec. 31), Trump is behind his six most recent predecessors.

Trump Signed 96 Laws In 2017. Here Is What They Do And How They Measure Up

{Dateline asked, was Chelsea on that fateful day? Senator Clinton told NBC's Jane Pauley: "She'd gone on what she thought would be a great jog. She was going down to the Battery Park, she was going to go around the towers. She went to get a cup of coffee and -- that's when the plane hit."

Pauley: "She was close enough to hear the rumble."

Sen. Clinton: "She did hear it. She did."

Pauley: "And to see the smoke ... "

Sen. Clinton: "That's right."

Pauley: " ... in person, not on television."

Sen. Clinton: "No ... " }
Hillary Claimed that Chelsea was nearly killed on 9/11. Was that a lie, too?
Zzzzzzzzzzzz. You chumps know every detail of the phony scandals and have no clue what Democrat policy is and what the GOP has been doing to you on the country for 35 years... Unbelievable. Worst voters in the world. And worst propaganda machine in our history and in the modern world, anywhere that I know of.

Her combat experience is limited to the tantrums she has when she’s drunk and doesn’t get her way.

Her combat experience is limited to the tantrums she has when she’s drunk and doesn’t get her way.
No evidence that any of that ever happened course. Only the fact that you are an ignorant brainwashed functional moron saves you from being a true lying scumbag, super dupe.

No evidence that any of that ever happened course. Only the fact that you are an ignorant brainwashed functional moron saves you from being a true lying scumbag, super dupe.
Oh? Let’s hear from an agent who worked with the clinton’ ......

:laugh:

The plane landed under sniper fire regulations, giving snipers the least chance to fire at it. The security people on board said to get off the field as soon as possible because of possible sniper fire and scared everyone on board. If you think their stopping for that little girl was a typical welcome for a American First Lady etc etc, you are duped. Especially if you believe she is evil and corrupt for no reason but a tidal wave of right-wing character assassination and Hate propaganda for 25 years now... Nothing has made it anywhere near a courtroom or is believed by actual journalists, the pussies.

No Franco, it didn't - you fucking retard.

Hillary made the whole thing up. She did what you do so often, she lied.
Yes I know you're brainwashed. 25 years of phony scandals and character assassination will do that. Call me when anything gets near a courtroom or a respectable media Outlet.

Okay stupid, show us ONE credible source that claims the lying sack of shit was doing anything other than telling a big fat Franco?

{
According to Pomfret, the Tuzla airport was “one of the safest places in Bosnia” in March 1996, and “firmly under the control” of the 1st Armored Division.

Far from running to an airport building with their heads down, Clinton and her party were greeted on the tarmac by smiling U.S. and Bosnian officials. An 8-year-old Muslim girl, Emina Bicakcic, read a poem in English. An Associated Press photograph of the greeting ceremony, above, shows a smiling Clinton bending down to receive a kiss.

“There is peace now,” Emina told Clinton, according to Pomfret’s report in The Washington Post the following day, “because Mr. Clinton signed it. All this peace. I love it.”}

Recalling Hillary Clinton’s claim of ‘landing under sniper fire’ in Bosnia

Is the Washington Post lying, you fucking retard?

Forum List

Back