Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

In reality there are ONLY two genders, male & female. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it's always going to be.

All the other so-called countless other genders are located in make believe land where all delusional nutjobs reside. :cuckoo:

20b8fr.jpg

"It's amazing to think there are some who have posted on this thread that actually BELIEVE there are MORE than two genders. This is just mind boggling."
It's amazing to think that there are some who have posted on this thread that actually are so threatened by the idea that not everyone is clearly male or female that they go into deep in denial over it.

Male or Female? Brains are Intersex

The other possibility is that you are just lying and believe that if you repeat bullshit enough times it will no longer be bullshit but the fact is that it was bullshit yesterday, it is bullshit today, and it will be bullshit tomorrow

"It's amazing to think that there are some who have posted on this thread that actually are so threatened by the idea that not everyone is clearly male or female that they go into deep in denial over it."

Nobody is threatened by mentally ill freaks of nature, we have a combination of laughing at them and pitying them and wishing that at some point they are put out of their misery in some way EVEN by an Act of God. Nobody normal is threatened by some fucked up MAN who has a penis, balls and XY Chromosome but the voices in HIS head tell HIM HE'S female when HE is not and NEVER will be ANYTHING but MALE, just because HE might get HIS dick and balls cut off in the ultimate insanity of Self-Mutiliation does NOT mean HE becomes female, conversely nobody normal is threatened by some fucked up WOMAN who has boobies, ovaries and a vagina and XX Chromosome but the voices in HER head tell HER that SHE is male when SHE is not and NEVER will be ANYTHING but FEMALE, just because SHE might get HER boobies cut off and vagina sewn up and get some weird Plasticine type dick and balls to play with in the ultimate insanity of Self-Mutiliation does NOT mean SHE becomes male.

I ALREADY debunked your link in my below post # 96

"The other possibility is that you...."

Have consumed so much Man Juice that it's rotting your braincells.
There are three possibilities here. 1) Your reading comprehension ability was arrested in first grade, 2) your psychotic 3) You're a willful liar who thinks that you can just make up shit and be believed,

This crap that you posted in no way refutes the fact that there are variations on the strictly male or female biology.

The two points that you focus on are 1) they will only give grants to those who study the broad spectrum of brain types 2) there is a male and female brain.

The first is in the interest of science and appropriate, and the 2nd was not disputed and does no say that there are no variations on brain types.

So shut up already

There are three possibilities here. 1) Your reading comprehension ability was arrested in first grade, 2) your psychotic 3) You're a willful liar who thinks that you can just make up shit and be believed,

That from someone who clearly meets all three of those criteria.

So shut up already

What makes you think that you have any authority to tell anyone in this thread, or anywhere else on this forum, to shut up? Last I checked, you were not a moderator, here, and this isn't even one of your own threads.

Attachments

• ChickenHawk.png
    ChickenHawk.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 54

So shut up already

What makes you think that you have any authority to tell anyone in this thread, or anywhere else on this forum, to shut up? Last I checked, you were not a moderator, here, and this isn't even one of your own threads.

upload_2020-1-7_17-10-6.jpeg
OGC.b228c490d33f39608da5436116b23d5c

"It's amazing to think there are some who have posted on this thread that actually BELIEVE there are MORE than two genders. This is just mind boggling."
It's amazing to think that there are some who have posted on this thread that actually are so threatened by the idea that not everyone is clearly male or female that they go into deep in denial over it.

The other possibility is that you are just lying and believe that if you repeat bullshit enough times it will no longer be bullshit but the fact is that it was bullshit yesterday, it is bullshit today, and it will be bullshit tomorrow

"It's amazing to think that there are some who have posted on this thread that actually are so threatened by the idea that not everyone is clearly male or female that they go into deep in denial over it."

Nobody is threatened by mentally ill freaks of nature, we have a combination of laughing at them and pitying them and wishing that at some point they are put out of their misery in some way EVEN by an Act of God. Nobody normal is threatened by some fucked up MAN who has a penis, balls and XY Chromosome but the voices in HIS head tell HIM HE'S female when HE is not and NEVER will be ANYTHING but MALE, just because HE might get HIS dick and balls cut off in the ultimate insanity of Self-Mutiliation does NOT mean HE becomes female, conversely nobody normal is threatened by some fucked up WOMAN who has boobies, ovaries and a vagina and XX Chromosome but the voices in HER head tell HER that SHE is male when SHE is not and NEVER will be ANYTHING but FEMALE, just because SHE might get HER boobies cut off and vagina sewn up and get some weird Plasticine type dick and balls to play with in the ultimate insanity of Self-Mutiliation does NOT mean SHE becomes male.

This crap that you posted in no way refutes the fact that there are variations on the strictly male or female biology.

The two points that you focus on are 1) they will only give grants to those who study the broad spectrum of brain types 2) there is a male and female brain.

The first is in the interest of science and appropriate, and the 2nd was not disputed and does no say that there are no variations on brain types.

So shut up already

^^^^

aab13f430e800d77c2fc32fa761391162b558a794e5abe1287f6065bcedd3ee9.jpg

So shut up already

View attachment 298941

^^^^
upload_2020-1-7_22-30-51.png

So shut up already

^^^^

Then you should get help with that problem

So shut up already

^^^^

It was directed at you actually.

So shut up already

View attachment 298941

^^^^
View attachment 298950
I suppose that there is no real hope that you or Bobby Boy will ever contribute anything of value to the topic

So shut up already

^^^^

No shit! You think that I didn't know that??

So shut up already

^^^^

Interesting how you can sling mud like a retarded school yard bully but can't actually respond to my post ( 145) where I destroyed the horseshit that you posted trying to discredit the National Institute of Health.

I could care less, I believe evolutionary psychology as per Pinker, Wright and others more or less leaves this, and other 19th century relics such as "blank state" psychology (which was nonsense even during its day and age, at least per the philosophy of the Common Law, and other social institutions which acknowledged the genetic reality influences human behavior, and that not all, or even most of human behavior is "rational", but often instinctive, emotional, impulsive).

I feel sorry for those children whose maladaptedness to society is in part a fault of terrible and outdated parenting and psychological practices, with evolutionarily psychology and other fields of knowledge further affirming why most parents of children with "gender dysphoric" symptoms' children will simply grow out of it naturally upon maturation past adolescence, not requiring anything drastic such as hormone therapy, plastic surgery, or genital removal.

Freud wrote about the psychopathology of everyday life, sadly some of the lowest common denominator of parenting practices have further exacerbated harm and psychosis in some of society's forgotten...

But as per Marcus Aerulius, I merely try to refrain from thinking evil thoughts, staring into the so-called "abysss", nor wanting to attempt to see into the mind of a Caligula or Nero in the making, it is a simple as them not being able to tell black from white...

If I could, I'd have anyone advocating archaic blank slate psychology or radical sexual politics in relation to the myths, lies, and fables which the false rationale behind the transgender medical fad is predicated on banned by the state, as well as prohibited medical ethics state and nationwide, and create a new cast of deplorables, in which those advocating such things are put into the same category as those advocating rape or child molestation, a la NAMBA and other organizations made up of proverbial, literal "freaks", and that's being generous.

Last edited:
Interesting how you can sling mud like a retarded school yard bully but can't actually respond to my post ( 145) where I destroyed the horseshit that you posted trying to discredit the National Institute of Health.

What sort of semblance of a sane, rational response is possible, to the insane anti-scientific bullshit that you continually post?

You have never “destroyed” anything, other than any shred of credibility that you might implausibly have ever had.

I could care less, I believe evolutionary psychology as per Pinker, Wright and others more or less leaves this, and other 19th century relics such as "blank state" psychology (which was nonsense even during its day and age, at least per the philosophy of the Common Law, and other social institutions which acknowledged the genetic reality influences human behavior, and that not all, or even most of human behavior is "rational", but often instinctive, emotional, impulsive).

I feel sorry for those children whose maladaptedness to society is in part a fault of terrible and outdated parenting and psychological practices, with evolutionarily psychology and other fields of knowledge further affirming why most parents of children with "gender dysphoric" symptoms' children will simply grow out of it naturally upon maturation past adolescence, not requiring anything drastic such as hormone therapy, plastic surgery, or genital removal.

Freud wrote about the psychopathology of everyday life, sadly some of the lowest common denominator of parenting practices have further exacerbated harm and psychosis in some of society's forgotten...

But as per Marcus Aerulius, I merely try to refrain from thinking evil thoughts, staring into the so-called "abysss", nor wanting to attempt to see into the mind of a Caligula or Nero in the making, it is a simple as them not being able to tell black from white...

If I could, I'd have anyone advocating archaic blank slate psychology or radical sexual politics in relation to the myths, lies, and fables which the false rationale behind the transgender medical fad is predicated on banned by the state, as well as prohibited medical ethics state and nationwide, and create a new cast of deplorables, in which those advocating such things are put into the same category as those advocating rape or child molestation, a la NAMBA and other organizations made up of proverbial, literal "freaks", and that's being generous.
upload_2020-1-7_20-7-34.jpeg
upload_2020-1-7_20-8-4.jpeg

In reality there are ONLY two genders, male & female. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it's always going to be.

All the other so-called countless other genders are located in make believe land where all delusional nutjobs reside. :cuckoo:

Essentially it comes down to this with these weirdo freaks:

tumblr_pcbf6i8VWN1wltisoo1_400.jpg

And also for the women, their discomfort at being female does not make them male.

Also:

35f467.jpg

They keep denying that all we are doing is ridiculing them. They have to feel more important so they claim we are afraid of them. Lmao!

The Transgender weirdos are the Meme Machine without end, here's another:

5cdddaf41a718.jpeg

Forum List

Back