CDZ Do you consider a country free when 62% of its people are afraid to express an opinion? Simple Yes or NO please.

No one is getting gassed in this country for saying what they want.

No one is getting arrested

Talk about a shitty comparison

Folks are getting murdered and beaten for wearing a red baseball cap. Put a Trump bumper sticker on your car at your own peril.

Right, no one is getting arrested...for assault, looting, arson or any of dozens of other felonies.

How many people have been murdered for wearing a red baseball hat?

I drive a red truck, should I be worried?
WOULD like to see that question answered how many people have been killed for wearing a red baseball cap?

Can only speak for my self, have a dear friend who's political leanings are far removed from mine, We do not talk about political things, the friendship is more valuable to me than pushing my view point.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course it is.

People can CHOOSE whether or not so say what they want.
And get the crap beat out of them if they say an UNAPPROVED thing. Get real.

Yeah OK
Did you see how many kids died this weekend???? You need to get the super glue off your eyelashes.

So all that was the result of political speech?

Are you saying that there are roaming bands of though and speech police killing people in the streets now?

My God. CNN never shows you reality.

Folks are getting murdered and beaten for wearing a red baseball cap. Put a Trump bumper sticker on your car at your own peril.

Right, no one is getting arrested...for assault, looting, arson or any of dozens of other felonies.

WOULD like to see that question answered how many people have been killed for wearing a red baseball cap?
If you don't get assaulted, this is what you have to deal with.....................

of course it is.

using that logic, nazi germany was free. hell, using that logic, the inmates of the death camps were "free".

right up until they were dead.

The entire NATION is on edge because of the VIOLENT DEMOCRAT PARTY and their PROPAGANDA WING.

I know it, you it, we all fucking know it.
I'm not on edge.

I say what I want when I want.

Just because other people can tell you what you said was stupid does not mean this is not a relatively free country
YOU are NOT "the rest of the nation."
You said "The ENTIRE nation is on edge"

That means EVERYONE in the nation.

Words mean things. It's ironic that in a thread about free speech you don't seem to realize that words mean things.
This is also the "CLEAN DEBATE ZONE," yet you feel the need to puke up an insult.

Talk about irony.

"The entire nation" is a generalization, and it's spot on.

If you think that was an insult then you are too sensitive.

And ALL generalizations are bad ( even that one)
Yeah, it was an insult. You basically implied I'm stupid, and that's an insult.

Generalizations are used every day, all day, by the vast majority of people on earth, and people understand what the person using the generalization means.

You are deflecting, attacking what I said, instead of disputing what I meant, which is the vast majority of people in this nation are not speaking their mind because of fear of the violent democrats and their rioting mobs of lawless ANTIFA, BLM and the like, showing up their house at 3:00AM with a bull horn, and the police do virtually nothing or don't show up at all, and if you walk outside with a firearm to protect your property and life, you get charge with a crime. The law is upside down right now, and people see it, and it's causing a lot of anxiety, so people just keep their mouths shut attempting to mitigate it, and that is NOT FREEDOM.

It was upside down before. We are now trying to level it up. There will be things that get broke by doing that.

your actions are not the actions of fixing shit, but of destroying the nation and oppressing and terrorizing good people.

I don't recall doing that but if you say so........

I agree that the entire nation is on edge
(in consideration of how that phrase is
USUALLY understood by MOST people)

is "KILLED" the only form of public oppression?

of course it is.

using that logic, nazi germany was free. hell, using that logic, the inmates of the death camps were "free".

The entire NATION is on edge because of the VIOLENT DEMOCRAT PARTY and their PROPAGANDA WING.

I'm not on edge.

Just because other people can tell you what you said was stupid does not mean this is not a relatively free country

Words mean things. It's ironic that in a thread about free speech you don't seem to realize that words mean things.
This is also the "CLEAN DEBATE ZONE," yet you feel the need to puke up an insult.

Talk about irony.

Generalizations are used every day, all day, by the vast majority of people on earth, and people understand what the person using the generalization means.

You are deflecting, attacking what I said, instead of disputing what I meant, which is the vast majority of people in this nation are not speaking their mind because of fear of the violent democrats and their rioting mobs of lawless ANTIFA, BLM and the like, showing up their house at 3:00AM with a bull horn, and the police do virtually nothing or don't show up at all, and if you walk outside with a firearm to protect your property and life, you get charge with a crime. The law is upside down right now, and people see it, and it's causing a lot of anxiety, so people just keep their mouths shut attempting to mitigate it, and that is NOT FREEDOM.

It was upside down before. We are now trying to level it up. There will be things that get broke by doing that.

your actions are not the actions of fixing shit, but of destroying the nation and oppressing and terrorizing good people.

funny, you say "we" in your post, but when i call you on the behavior of your group, suddenly you "forget" that you were happy to be speaking for the left as a group, just a few minutes earlier.

yes, you have done that. you were bragging about it, in your previous post. too late to walk it back now.

of course it is.

And get the crap beat out of them if they say an UNAPPROVED thing. Get real.

Yeah OK
Did you see how many kids died this weekend???? You need to get the super glue off your eyelashes.

So all that was the result of political speech?

Are you saying that there are roaming bands of though and speech police killing people in the streets now?

My God. CNN never shows you reality.

wow 2 you tube videos

Of course not.

Between the hyper-partisan political environment we're in, PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture, I can't blame anyone for keeping their mouths shut.

Freedom of expression is the most liberal of all American values, and we're going in exactly the opposite direction.

For once you are correct.

No, this is not a free country.

I have been saying what I want all my life and have been ostracized and denied employment and thrown out of establishments, all my life, well at least since I was old enough to talk, when I was a child I was spanked for it, sent to my room without supper but that only prepared me for what society had in store for those that didn't keep their mouths shut. I was also ran out of churches for debating preachers.
So what you people think is a new phenomena has been going on for 55 years in my life. People need to figure out that they should decide if they want to be heard or be part of the silent herd.
So, you have been a complete dick for 55 years and people have responded to that.

This does not mean you are not free. It just means that you lack impulse control and have unreasonable expectations as to the range of your behavior people are willing to tolerate.

When someone has to worry about getting doxed, swatted, unemployed or having hordes of unwashed lunatics vandalizing their shit because they express an opinion that makes bed wetting leftists soil their diapers you're not "free" to say as you like when the government refuses to defend you or prosecute the people who come after you.

Libturds have been recreating their own versions of
Kristallnacht in cities and suburbs across the country for months to protest the death of a piece of shit thug. Local democrook sociopaths have either allowed them to do so, or even aided them the same way as it happened in the 1930's. So it's a very good comparison.
The only difference is that a leftwing despotic government is not gassing thousands of people a day.

Yet...

of course it is.

I'm not on edge.

Talk about irony.

funny, you say "we" in your post, but when i call you on the behavior of your group, suddenly you "forget" that you were happy to be speaking for the left as a group, just a few minutes earlier.

yes, you have done that. you were bragging about it, in your previous post. too late to walk it back now.

If you see fixing a broken system as terror, so be it. Not my problem.

of course it is.

I'm not on edge.

Talk about irony.

1597699391025.png

this is not fixing anything. and if you support terror on me, and mine, when it blows back on you, and it will, it will be your problem then.

of course it is.

I'm not on edge.

Talk about irony.

View attachment 376194

this is not fixing anything. and if you support terror on me, and mine, when it blows back on you, and it will, it will be your problem then.

Quit fighting a fair system. You can't win.

Sorry everyone for not participating. I just give my opinion in the OP and rarely post after page uno.

Why would I want to post on my thread anyway?

of course it is.

I'm not on edge.

Talk about irony.

View attachment 376194

i can. and i'm certainly going to try. also, you claim of it being fair, is just the type of thing, to really encourage viciousness, if/when we do get the upper hand.

just saying.

you sure you want to go all in like that?

of course it is.

I'm not on edge.

Talk about irony.

View attachment 376194

i can. and i'm certainly going to try. also, you claim of it being fair, is just the type of thing, to really encourage viciousness, if/when we do get the upper hand.

just saying.

you sure you want to go all in like that?

I want fair. I'm not interested in your opinion of that.

of course it is.

Well, people are getting yelled down, or worse pelted

Forum List

Back