Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

No, I’m offended by those who claim to be patriots, but don’t think America is great right now.
Trump already made America great again - Adolf Biden is busy destroying everything.

401k? Bye bye, freedom of speech? So long.

A free press?

1663596429403.png

Freedom of religion? Not on Biden's watch.

Inflation, 9%

Yeah, Quid Pro is doing what he can to "Make China dominant again."

Trump already made America great again - Adolf Biden is busy destroying everything.

401k? Bye bye, freedom of speech? So long.

A free press?

View attachment 698419

Freedom of religion? Not on Biden's watch.

Inflation, 9%

Yeah, Quid Pro is doing what he can to "Make China dominant again."
FAKE NEWS!!!

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
MAGA

A synonym for IDIOT

One speech and Biden’s a fascist, despite all Trump’s rants? :rolleyes-41:
Biden was a fascist LONG before he gave the Red Speech.

I've been pointing out that the democrat party is full on Nazi for at least three years. What the Red Speech did was discard any sort of cover, the democrat Reich is no longer hiding that they are a full blown Hitlerian party.

Biden was a fascist LONG before he gave the Red Speech.

I've been pointing out that the democrat party is full on Nazi for at least three years. What the Red Speech did was discard any sort of cover, the democrat Reich is no longer hiding that they are a full blown Hitlerian party.
What the DemTard useful idiots do not understand is that The DemNazis are a different type of Nazis than the 3rd Reich. The 4th Reich or 4th Industrial Revolution is the evolution of Nazism. Instead of Germans dominating the world globally, they want Muticultural Leftist PC culture to dominate the world in a borderless Global New World Order with PC religion and PC ideology and Dogma at the Center of it all.

Read up on WEF, and UN's Agenda 2030, and Sustainable Development. All Nazi ideology when you boil it down. These are nothing more but plans for world domination with The Liberal Elite at the top.

This is why you see the push for "Green Energy" one of the foundational pieces of propaganda being used to justify governments taking over entire economies. They are worshipping Creation instead of The Creator. It's part of the Left's religious dogma.

This is why you see the push for The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Agenda because that denies the existence of God and pushes moral ambiguity. God is the enemy of PC culture. Again, The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby is religious in nature. Expressing yourself by engaging in Gender Dysphoria is nothing more than shaking your fist at God.

It is also why you are seeing a forced march into EVs, and things like Universal Income, and attempts to abolish Physical Currency. It's a move to have total control over an economy, people through Central Control of the electrical grid and banking.

Everything they push is geared towards promoting a Global New World Order. This is why you saw so many restrictions on Human Freedoms during COVID. Our own government took orders from The UN and WHO abrogating their authority to represent our interests. I could go on and on. Call it a test run, but that is what they did, and they will attempt it again and attempt to push the "New Normal" further.

Yes, they are Nazis, but they are Multicultural Globalist Fascist PC Nazis. They have all the same bigotry and hatred for those that don't agree with them but it's based in ideology more than it is race. It only becomes racial or sexist when it is targeted at Black Conservatives, White Conservatives and White or Black Women Conservatives, or Conservative Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back