Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
I don't care what they refer to me as. Their failing is not being able to see me as a fellow human being instead of a political category.

That you're an unemployed drunk.

Everyone already knew that, though.
Now, now uncensored…. there’s are 2 other possibilities here. Ole’ Billo could be working 3rd shift and his day gig is day drinking, passing out, and using 3 alarms makes it to his 3rd shift job. Or, ole Billo might work 2nd shift and is priming now to go in drunk but will try to keep it under the radar. I’m thinking in some job capacity not dealing with air traffic, hopefully;) I always try to think the best of our fellow posters lol

Because anyone who seeks greatness for America is an "idiot," Nazi boi?

Democrat

A synonym for TRAITOR
You do not seek greatness for your country.
Nor are you a patriot.
You are a blind devotee to a guy who stole classified and top secret information from our government to leverage with our foreign adversaries.

You are a cultist.
A sheep who is following a madman who has declared WAR on your country.

And you're too stupid to see it.

You are a blind devotee to a guy who stole classified and top secret information from our government to leverage with our foreign adversaries.
you took the jab didn't you. They told you to take it and you did. You do what the master tells you!!!! you must be proud to be a sheep. society has taught you that you are sheep and when wolves come, you must not fight them, you must call the shepherd.

Nor are you a patriot.

You are a cultist.

Elaborate on where you disagree with your fellow Democrats.

Elaborate on where you disagree with your fellow Democrats.
these days most men won't even defend themselves because society has taught them that they are sheep and when wolves come, you must not fight them, you must call the shepherd.

Sure I do, it's just that my Country is America, where yours is China.
Nor are you a patriot.

Oh look, slanderous lies from a Nazi democrat... How droll.

You are a cultist.

The democrat Reich aren't "my country," they are traitors who do the will of Communist China.

Well, not everyone can have an IQ of 11 like you do.

Nor are you a patriot.

You are a cultist.

MAGA Mia, that's a spicy meat balla!

Sure I do, it's just that my Country is America, where yours is China.

Oh look, slanderous lies from a Nazi democrat... How droll.

The democrat Reich aren't "my country," they are traitors who do the will of Communist China.

Well, not everyone can have an IQ of 11 like you do.
:right:

Forum List

Back