Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

MAGA is an unquestioning devotion to Donald Trump. Any other description is bullshit.
The right hasn’t stood for any policies for years. They just stand for chaos. They’re doing putin’s bidding.

For me MAGA is a vision of a free, strong, prosperous America for all demographics. It is a concept in which government encourages and empowers citizens to improve their lives and circumstances as they choose to live and believe and doesn't get it their way with silly pronoun rules, social engineering, and other political correctness nonsense. It improves the circumstances of ALL demographics and not pet constituencies.

It means free trade that is fair trade, respect for America in the world, not getting involved in endless wars, and promoting the closest thing to peace in our time as any of us have ever seen.

It is lower taxes, elimination of unnecessary regulation, secure borders, enforcement of the laws and support for those enforcing the laws. It promotes good education by not indoctrinating but teaching real subjects, critical thinking, real history, allowing cultural traditions and customs.

It promotes the historical constitutional concept of a government of the people, for the people, by the people, i.e. the federal government does only what it is constitutionally authorized to do and then leaves the people alone to govern themselves.

So in that concept I am a proud MAGA which in no way makes me semi-fascist, a terrorist, any kind of threat to America.

I simply can't understand why any person would not embrace the MAGA vision.
Trump never stood for any of those things. He’s a fascist demagogue.

You must think EVERYBODY is as fake as your own political messiahs.
Not everybody is as wishy-washy and fake as Donald Trump you know?

Yet here you are pretending that grooming little children into the trans shit isn't THE major agenda item of the democrat Reich.

Hey dims what do you say, how many kids did you groom today?

No. America doesn’t support fascism.
What do Americas core values have to do with “fascism”….are you thinking America was built of fascism?

Don’t “fascists” champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media, don’t they force people to take experimental medicine they don’t want, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders (the 2A)?
Are you LibTardos sure you know what fascism is?

But the bottom line is what does it matter what other people demand to be called?
I don't give a rat's as$.
It's kind of like people who demand we call them "Christians" when we KNOW that they are Conservative/RepubliCONS.
You can't be BOTH!

But if these people want to masquerade as real "Christians" who cares?
Lets take your first statement MM at face value:
“But the bottom line is what does it matter what other people demand to be called?” Okay so, is there a particular word that stands out to you from your statement? There is one blaring word, almost shouting for attention. Demand. Nobody should be demanding anything with respect to an individual’s social expectations for labels.

Going with what’s happened in certain schools- a student makes the claim that a teacher intentionally slammed them by referencing their bio sex with “he” or “she” instead of their self-ascribed “they/them” (identifying as both male and female) pronouns. How about if a new group of students want, uh wait…demands to be called “low life losers” because that’s how they label themselves? How about another group demanding to be called “members of the he-man woman haters club? You might think I’m only going for a joke, but this is what happens when one group, ANY group, demands stuff.

As you know MM, we are not dealing with life or death situations here, in which emotions are high and people will kill another person in order to save themselves. But please check out footage from the pronoun crowd to hear them talking about their “traumatic experience” being called the wrong pronoun. You could seriously assume that some have encountered some type of horrendous war like tragedy, PTSD from living in a war zone. It would be more comical if it wasn’t part of our current reality.

I agree with you that people have the right to attach any label whatsoever to themselves, even made up things. It’s the forcing of compliance that will take this issue down a few notches, definitely no traction being gained except within various safe, self-centered harbors.

Last edited:
What do Americas core values have to do with “fascism”….are you thinking America was built of fascism?

What FascistsDon’t “fascists” champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media, don’t they force people to take experimental medicine they don’t want, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders (the 2A)?
Are you LibTardos sure you know what fascism is?

The main thing that Fascists do first is they declare the results of free and fair democratic elections "illigitimate" and declare themself the "winner."

Know anybody like that?

But the bottom line is what does it matter what other people demand to be called?
I don't give a rat's as$.
It's kind of like people who demand we call them "Christians" when we KNOW that they are Conservative/RepubliCONS.
You can't be BOTH!

But if these people want to masquerade as real "Christians" who cares?
Sane people NEVER “identify” as something they are not….sane people NEVER pretend that people who do “identify” as something they are not are normal.
See how this legit human being shit works? It’s so fucking simple….TRY IT TARD.

Lets take your first statement MM at face value:
“But the bottom line is what does it matter what other people demand to be called?” Okay so, is there a particular word that stands out to you from your statement? There is one blaring word, almost shouting for attention. Demand. Nobody should be demanding anything with respect to an individual’s social expectations for labels.

Going with what’s happened in certain schools- a student makes the claim that a teacher intentionally slammed them by referencing their bio sex with “he” or “she” instead of their self-ascribed “they/them” (identifying as both male and female) pronouns. How about if a new group of students want, uh wait…demands to be called “low life losers” because that’s how they label themselves? How about another group demanding to be called “members of the he-man woman haters club? You might think I’m only going for a joke, but this is what happens when one group, ANY group, demands stuff.

As you know MM, we are not dealing with life or death situations here, in which emotions are high and people will kill another person in order to save themselves. But please check out footage from the pronoun crowd to hear them talking about their “traumatic experience” being called the wrong pronoun. You could seriously assume that some have encountered some type of horrendous war like tragedy, PTSD from living in a war zone. It would be more comical if it wasn’t part of our current reality.

I agree with you that people have the right to attach any label whatsoever to themselves, even made up things. It’s the forcing of compliance that will take this issue down a few notches, definitely no traction being gained except within various safe, self-centered harbors.
Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful response.

Sane people NEVER “identify” as something they are not….sane people NEVER pretend that people who do “identify” as something they are not are normal.
People that demand to be called "Christians" but whose words and actions and political persuasion say just the opposite?

The right hasn’t stood for any policies for years. They just stand for chaos. They’re doing putin’s bidding.
1663629321303.png

There is a worthwhile show for people in doubt about this issue, and it’s actually a good one for left- leaning people to watch, the Netflix series entitled Shameless. There is a scene where a boy dresses like a girl. The new family finds out that, I think after a bath, that this “girl” was in fact a boy, with boy parts of course. It’s an enlightening scene for liberals when the male character dressing like a girl is told he’s a boy. If I recall correctly, the writer left it to the audience to decide (prior to that scene) if that boy was told by his previous caregiver that he was to dress like a girl and to act like a girl. The expression on the kid’s face seems to indicate that he was clueless/nonplussed about being a boy, but that’s the impression I had and haven’t read the character notes.

Last edited:
The main thing that Fascists do first is they declare the results of free and fair democratic elections "illigitimate" and declare themself the "winner."

Know anybody like that?
The way Hillary did?

Oh, but that's different.

The way Algore did?

Oh but that's different too

The way Stacy Abrams did, and will do again?

You Nazis are such fucking hypocrites.

There was MASSIVE irregularities in the 2020 election, with it PROVEN that the FBI tampered with the election, and the FBI admitting it. Protesting those irregularities is both our god given and CONSTITUIONAL right - though you fascists don't recognize or abide by the Constitution.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Trump never stood for any of those things. He’s a fascist demagogue.
He did not fire people for not taken the COVID shot. He waited for the politicians permitting the insurrectionists burning down cities to ask for help. They did not. He could have forced a fascist federal government into it. Just a couple of Trump reality checks.

Forum List

Back