Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Sure I do, it's just that my Country is America, where yours is China.

Oh look, slanderous lies from a Nazi democrat... How droll.

The democrat Reich aren't "my country," they are traitors who do the will of Communist China.

Well, not everyone can have an IQ of 11 like you do.
You didn't seem to mind Trump doing the will of Communist Russia for four years.

Why are you continually farting mock outrage now comrade?

You didn't seem to mind Trump doing the will of Communist Russia for four years.

You don't seem to mind lying
Why are you continually farting mock outrage now comrade?
1663624557804.png

Fucking moron....

Who believes a man can be a woman by proclamation?
That’s been going on for several years now in the US. It’s promoted by the left wing and by a specific subset of the crowd that demands new pronouns attached to their resumes, academic settings, social media, and when making acquaintances. Most (a safe modifier considering that means at least over 50%) are offended and have expressed their feelings of being offended when others use different pronouns when referencing them. Total BS IOW.

It’s what’s known as a “1st world problem” indicating these easily offended people need to go to the Sudan Region and figure out what’s really important in life and how good they have it.

That’s been going on for several years now in the US. It’s promoted by the left wing and by a specific subset of the crowd that demands new pronouns attached to their resumes, academic settings, social media, and when making acquaintances. Most (a safe modifier considering that means at least over 50%) are offended and have expressed their feelings of being offended when others use different pronouns when referencing them. Total BS IOW.

It’s what’s known as a “1st world problem” indicating these easily offended people need to go to the Sudan Region and figure out what’s really important in life and how good they have it.
But the bottom line is what does it matter what other people demand to be called?
I don't give a rat's as$.
It's kind of like people who demand we call them "Christians" when we KNOW that they are Conservative/RepubliCONS.
You can't be BOTH!

But if these people want to masquerade as real "Christians" who cares?

But the bottom line is what does it matter what other people demand to be called?
I don't give a rat's as$.
It's kind of like people who demand we call them "Christians" when we KNOW that they are Conservative/RepubliCONS.
You can't be BOTH!

But if these people want to masquerade as real "Christians" who cares?

This polls badly for you Nazis, so we all need to stop talking about it and pretend it isn't one of the major agenda items of the democrat Reich.

Hey, democrats want to groom YOUR CHILDREN, but please keep it quiet until after the election...

This polls badly for you Nazis, so we all need to stop talking about it and pretend it isn't one of the major agenda items of the democrat Reich.

Hey, democrats want to groom YOUR CHILDREN, but please keep it quiet until after the election...
You must think EVERYBODY is as fake as your own political messiahs.
Not everybody is as wishy-washy and fake as Donald Trump you know?

Forum List

Back