Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

I wasn't aware that use of the term MAGA was perceived as an insult. It's just an identifier. It's used across the political spectrum.

More victimhood. Lighten up.
The president is calling MAGAs threats to democracy, and that’s not an insult?

The president is calling MAGAs threats to democracy, and that’s not an insult?
This really should be simple.

He is using "MAGA" as an identifier. You're clearly insulted that he says you're a threat to democracy, but the term is being used in that context to identify a group. Like "musician" or "Democrat" or "skydiver".

Holy crap. I can't believe how often I have to explain simple concepts here.

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
You must remember Democrats are mental,a diseased species of
steaming feces.

That you don’t know that the term MAGA is used to describe a dangerous anti-American who is a threat to the nation.
The Democrat party views 1984 as an operating manual, not a cautionary tale. They are trying to foster the notion that putting America's interests first is actually dangerous notion in order to gain support for the great reset geared towards eliminating national sovereignty.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

This really should be simple.

He is using "MAGA" as an identifier. You're clearly insulted that he says you're a threat to democracy, but the term is being used in that context to identify a group. Like "musician" or "Democrat" or "skydiver".

Holy crap. I can't believe how often I have to explain simple concepts here.
The term is being used as an identifier of someone belonging to a group of people that is a threat to democracy. And leftists like you, eager to smack around and insult anyone who doesn’t vote the way they want, have lapped it up.

The American people don’t like when the leader of the Democrats demonize citizens who vote for the Republican, and you’re going to see just how much in 3 days.

The Democrat party views 1984 as an operating manual, not a cautionary tale. They are trying to foster the notion that putting America's interests first is actually dangerous notion in order to gain support for the great reset geared towards eliminating national sovereignty.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
This is true, and sad and frightening beyond words. It’s gotten much worse in recent days as the Democrats see their power being taken away and we begin to reverse the damage.

I wasn't aware that use of the term MAGA was perceived as an insult. It's just an identifier. It's used across the political spectrum.

More victimhood. Lighten up.
It is among you Nazis.

Adolf Biden was out on Wednesday ranting and screaming that the Reich must purge all "Ultra Mega MAGA fascists"

1667651365437.png

Do you hate MAGA more than you do whites? Which will be first in the showers?

The Forward Party
Do you see where it says, "I'm a one issue voter: We have to focus on fixing the system"? Does that paint me as a left winger or a right winger somehow?

Let's try this: I'll ask a clear and straightforward question, and we'll see if you can respond with a clear and straightforward answer:

Does where a person stands on the actual issues (health care, abortion, economics, immigration, etc.) matter when you think of someone as a Leftist or a Rightist?

It was Vladimir Lenin's slogan. Comrade Yang has adopted 100% of Lenin's program.
OMG, I didn’t know that. I believe it was also Lenin who said the way to destroy the middle class is through high inflation and increased taxation.

The Dems are following the Guide to Communism to the T.

Forum List

Back