Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

“Butt-sniffers” or just good, real core Americans whom embrace all things ‘Americans First’?
Like embracing an autocrat-wannabe who selfishly tried to hold onto power illegally and who sent a mob to assault the Congress of the United States?

No Sale.

It isn't. You're free to actually prove your accusation. Show me the "Democratic Party's slogan" somewhere.

Check, and mate.

I can prove that it was Vladimir Lenin's slogan.

1667676852227.png

:laugh:

I'm well aware that, in your simplistic and manipulated mind, a person is either a mindless, obedient Trumpster or an evil, demonic, Deep State Hitler commie. That's all there is. You're either one or the other.

There is nothing I can do about that.

There is as lot of room between the two.

But you occupy the extreme left.

What is it Andrew Yang promotes? Government Of the Oligarchs, by the Oligarchs, for the Oligarchs?

Like embracing an autocrat-wannabe who selfishly tried to hold onto power illegally and who sent a mob to assault the Congress of the United States?

No Sale.
That’s definitely the story concocted by the TDS-ing fools in your leftist echo-chamber….you’re definitely follow the sheeps protocol and sticking with it.

But you occupy the extreme left.

What is it Andrew Yang promotes? Government Of the Oligarchs, by the Oligarchs, for the Oligarchs?
You have one (1) single criteria for deciding whether someone "occupies the extreme Left": Whether they obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ like you do. If they don't, they're "extreme Left".

Otherwise, you have nothing. My actual positions on the actual issues prove that.

Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

What is it about the term 'Make America Great Again' that triggers Democrats / snowflakes into a hate-filled, emotional breakdown, makes them want to burn / firebomb churches, attack people who don't agree with them, and scream at the sky in the middle of the street?

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Democrats are angry, bitter, controlling, highly emotional, hate-driven people, and they hate this country.

Some angry, bitter, hate-filled snowflake even created a thread on this board arguing how America sucks...

Well it, in part, does NOW after 2 years of Biden and Democrats doing everything in their power to destroy the US ...

Massive division from the 'Great Uniter', Inflation, attack on energy production, higher gas prices, higher food prices, food shortages, diesel shortage, supply chain crisis, refusal to release Emergency powers after declaring the pandemic is over, horrific policies / mandates based on zero science that hurt the economy and our kids, labeling parents 'terrorists', protecting real terrorists, out of control violence, politicized DOJ/FBI targeting Conservatives & political opposition...

The El Salvador President just stated the US' crime problem is worse than in his own 3rd world country.

If anyone mentions wanting to turn things around and make America great again you would think Democrats were just asked to screw Kamala Harris ... WITH THE LIGHTS ON.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Its as if they hate America and wants it to reflect the miserable, bitter, angry, criminal people they are, which is a great reason to go vote these assholes out of office tomorrow.

Forum List

Back