Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

You know exactly what I am saying, stop playing stupid.
Ohh I get it… you knew I was talking about President Biden but you don’t recognize Biden as a leader so you’re gonna pretend I was talking about Obama and then tell me to stop playing stupid. I get it now!! Wow, that was pretty clever. Why don’t you get yourself a cookie.

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
It is on a par with being called a 9/11 Truther. They are the same thing. Both get snickered at by anyone with 2 working brain cells.

Ohh I get it… you knew I was talking about President Biden but you don’t recognize Biden as a leader so you’re gonna pretend I was talking about Obama and then tell me to stop playing stupid. I get it now!! Wow, that was pretty clever. Why don’t you get yourself a cookie.
Biden isn't the leader of the Democrat party! I do enjoy a good moist chocolate chip cookie! You knew two posts before this one what I meant and played stupid.

Biden isn't the leader of the Democrat party! I do enjoy a good moist chocolate chip cookie! You knew two posts before this one what I meant and played stupid.
Correct, just as you knew which leader I was talking about and you played stupid pretending it was Obama. See how that works. I get you to get mad at me for playing stupid and then I get to call you a hypocrite. Fun stuff right?!

Correct, just as you knew which leader I was talking about and you played stupid pretending it was Obama. See how that works. I get you to get mad at me for playing stupid and then I get to call you a hypocrite. Fun stuff right?!
Matters not, Obama is still in charge, Joe is simply a surrogate in a suit, it's exactly why we are going down the toilet. You get me to get mad? Bwa hahahahaha. By the way hypocrisy is the Democrat platform

Really. So you are a white supremest.
Nah…just pro-America. Why would someone pro-America be considered a white supremacist?
Do fewer dark people = A better, safer more productive America?

Matters not, Obama is still in charge, Joe is simply a surrogate in a suit, it's exactly why we are going down the toilet. You get me to get mad? Bwa hahahahaha. By the way hypocrisy is the Democrat platform
Hypocrisy was just shown by you in this thread. “Don’t play dumb” haha

You’re right Trump isn’t fictional… more like a cartoon character. If he is imprisoned it will be for committing crimes which will be proven in court.

As for your second point about whiteness. You’re simply insane. No substance behind claims of death camps. Pure stupidity. The leader of the democrat party is a white guy for crying out loud. You’re off your rocker

Sure, you Nazis got him this time, not like the last 3,987,387,124,075 times. THIS TIME, you really got him. I mean they said so during your 2 Minute 24/7 Hate..

Why would anyone not view Xi's man as a leader?

1667850905312.png

Not since Adolf Hitler has the world seen a leader like Quid Pro Biden....

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
Whether it's the President or a USMB member, if they use MAGA or MAGAts as derogatory terms, that speaks volumes about THEM.

Forum List

Back