Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Wrong. Opposing political actions is different than hating a race of people for who they are. You oppose Bidens agenda, right? Does that make you anti-American?
They think the Jewish people should be exterminated! Palestinians do not even exist

They think the Jewish people should be exterminated! Palestinians do not even exist
You are not hearing what I’m saying. People who want to exterminate people because they are Jewish are hateful and racist and that is absolutely antisemitic… im asking you to differentiate between those people and those who disagree with how the country of Israel conducts their politics. You said disagreeing with the politcs is antisemitic. I disagree. That would be like calling Biden opposers anti American.

You can hate Xi and communism but not be a racist against Chinese people. Same goes for Israel

You are not hearing what I’m saying. People who want to exterminate people because they are Jewish are hateful and racist and that is absolutely antisemitic… im asking you to differentiate between those people and those who disagree with how the country of Israel conducts their politics. You said disagreeing with the politcs is antisemitic. I disagree. That would be like calling Biden opposers anti American.

You can hate Xi and communism but not be a racist against Chinese people. Same goes for Israel
I never said disagreeing with the politics was antisemitic

I never said disagreeing with the politics was antisemitic
What was this then?

FF3DD8D1-42FD-468A-A066-9A6A52E7F8C1.jpeg

Trump supporters should be ashamed of what they advocate for.

That they’re not ashamed is the problem.
Ashamed of what, Make America Great again?

Who would be against that unless you're an illegal?

No the people that should be ashamed is these racist as fucks BLM who still can't figure out all lives matter even the ones in the womb

I’m not asking about your personal feelings, I’m asking about your definition of antisemitism. You said that you consider being against politics in Israel as antisemitic, so I’m asking how you differentiate between people with political opposition and people who are actual racist/biased against Jews?

You're not against the "politics of Israel" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean) you are against the EXISTENCE of Israel.

Yes, that means you're an Antisemite.

I was replying to the is Pro Muslim / pro made up people antisemetic, yes because their goal is the eradication of the Jewish people
So you ignored the second question and are telling me now that the answer is no, the act of opposing Israeli politics is not antisemitic?

Define opposing, if it means shooting rockets into residential areas i disagree with it
Opposing means being against political elements of Israeli policy. Condemning political and military actions taken by Israel. Not supporting current political leaders

Opposing means being against political elements of Israeli policy. Condemning political and military actions taken by Israel. Not supporting current political leaders
if it means shooting rockets into residential areas i disagree with it, That is the opposition's ways!

Forum List

Back