Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Muslims are antisemetic yes Palestinians do not exist as a people! They are arabs
That’s not what I asked. Reread my question and try again.

Of course not. Your the one calling criminals political prisoners.

Your Mentors in Hitler's Reich said the Jews were criminals.

Tyrannies ALWAYS call their victims "criminals."

They have video footage of your guy hitting cops with a stick. In the USA that’s a crime.

According to you of the Reich anyone who voted for Donald Trump is a "criminal" and enemy of the Reich.

FURTHER I put little stock in the pictures of protesters hitting Palace Guard with anything, After the Republican released the videos of Pelosi's troops herding protesters under that bridge and viciously attacking them with metal batons, Pelosi's guards firing teargas into peaceful protesters, I view most of what the Nazi tribunal shows as self-defense.

And of course you'll lie...

The Palace Guard were SAVAGE in their attacks on protesters. We have a long tradition of self-defense. Even when the attackers are Pelosi's guards.

Video footage from police body cameras showed Mellis along with other people using sticks and other items as weapons to assault officers protecting the Capitol, court documents said. The criminal complaint also said Mellis was seen in the footage taking a stick and saying "Knock their masks off," before the video shows him strike an officer. Another video that law enforcement obtained appeared to show Mellis making contact with officers necks between their helmet and body armor.

Interesting. So how do you differentiate political opposition with Racist hatred.

My understanding of the term antisemitism was that it was race related
I have no hatred for anyone. Even Muslims can repent and go to heaven

I have no hatred for anyone. Even Muslims can repent and go to heaven
I’m not asking about your personal feelings, I’m asking about your definition of antisemitism. You said that you consider being against politics in Israel as antisemitic, so I’m asking how you differentiate between people with political opposition and people who are actual racist/biased against Jews?

I’m not asking about your personal feelings, I’m asking about your definition of antisemitism. You said that you consider being against politics in Israel as antisemitic, so I’m asking how you differentiate between people with political opposition and people who are actual racist/biased against Jews?
Antisemitism is the hatred for the Jewish people for being Jewish.

Antisemitism is the hatred for the Jewish people for being Jewish.
Yes, I agree. So if somebody opposes the politcs in Israel and doesn’t have hate for Jewish people then they are not being antisemitic. Correct?

Bilbo, we've been over this before.

Pol Pot does NOT represent "American Values," only your values...
This might sound corny, but I believe truth and justice is the American way. And saying there was election fraud or Jan 6th was not violent, is not truth! And allowing Trump to get away with his crimes in office, is not justice!

This might sound corny, but I believe truth and justice is the American way. And saying there was election fraud or Jan 6th was not violent, is not truth! And allowing Trump to get away with his crimes in office, is not justice!
No you do not!

Forum List

Back