Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
What's the opposite of MAGA? Make America Suck Worse? :dunno:

Show one policy they support that is anti anyone and not supported by a MAJORITY of Americans…other then being against massive tax cuts for the ultra wealthy and seven trillion added to the debt
Universal Healthcare, free college tuition, strong climate change action, pro choice, etc. Go ahead, name an anti semetic policy the squad supports. Go for it.
BDS

Show one policy they support that is anti anyone and not supported by a MAJORITY of Americans…other then being against massive tax cuts for the ultra wealthy and seven trillion added to the debt
Universal Healthcare, free college tuition, strong climate change action, pro choice, etc. Go ahead, name an anti semetic policy the squad supports. Go for it.
why can't you Wino's ever post the tax law that is for the rich?

the idea of making american great again just drives liberals into fits of agony
Just because MAGA has 'America' and 'Great' in it, doesn't impress me anymore than the fact that the full name of N,Korea has 'Democratic' and 'Republic' in it.

Just because MAGA has 'America' and 'Great' in it, doesn't impress me anymore than the fact that the full name of N,Korea has 'Democratic' and 'Republic' in it.
so why does MAGA offend you then? you haven't graced us with your wisdom yet.

MAGA is an unquestioning devotion to Donald Trump. Any other description is bullshit.
Thus declares the fever swamp.

See, rational people realize that a group gets to define themselves, they are not subject to definition by outside hate groups.

Thus declares the fever swamp.

See, rational people realize that a group gets to define themselves, they are not subject to definition by outside hate groups.
well in that fks hate group you can't be different than him!!! He opposes our pure existence because we don't think as he does. Ask him!!! MAGA!!!

why can't you Wino's ever post the tax law that is for the rich?
So the right don’t give a shit and can’t name one lousy policy for the majority of peoples

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how the rubes attach only one meaning to it.

Another meaning could be "paranoid arrogant ignorance as the result of decades of manipulation by dishonest media figures and craven politicians".

Probably too many initials to remember there.

I like all the compliments I get for flying my swedish flag. People enjoy seeing it daily.

Isn't it funny how the rubes attach only one meaning to it.

Another meaning could be "paranoid arrogant ignorance as the result of decades of manipulation by dishonest media figures and craven politicians".

Probably too many initials to remember there.
so MAGA is a boogey phrase to you too? color me surprised. quiet huh?

so MAGA is a boogey phrase to you too? color me surprised. quiet huh?
A "boogey phrase"?

No, as I explained clearly, it means "paranoid arrogant ignorance as the result of decades of manipulation by dishonest media figures and craven politicians".

I'm sorry if this was too complicated.

Well, no, I'm not really sorry. So tough shit.

Forum List

Back