Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

It's like indecency laws when the FCC slaps Howard Stern with a fine for being "indecent". They say they can't define indecency but they know it when they hear it or see it.

If you can't tell the difference between Trump Republicans in the House compared to normal Republicans that's your problem. But we all know who they are

Are they saying the election was stolen when all the evidence says they are liars? Or are they being lied to?
Well, to be honest neither is true. I think there were lots of irregularities in the 2020 election that many don’t understand, and instead of rational explanations, they just get insulted, and worse yet attacked by radicals.

I think “Trump republicans”, who ever they are, are just fed up with seeing both sides drive the train toward the same cliff, just one slower than the other.

Seriously. The most corrupt govs are red, the most backward, crime ridden states are red, the poorest states tend to be red and the worse places to live are RED RURAL AREAS, not blue cities.
Whoever told you that was lying to you.

Well, to be honest neither is true. I think there were lots of irregularities in the 2020 election that many don’t understand, and instead of rational explanations, they just get insulted, and worse yet attacked by radicals.

I think “Trump republicans”, who ever they are, are just fed up with seeing both sides drive the train toward the same cliff, just one slower than the other.
Well you guys did a horrible job of explaining yourselves.

Yesterday I saw there were more votes in Detroit in 2016 than voters. But that was 2016.

Trump and his associates made too much up for their to be honest irregularities. And those irregularities often didn't add up to much or benefited Republicans.

Democrats don't drive the train towards the cliff. I saved and made a lot in the 1990's. I had a horrible time in the 2000's because of Bushanomics. I started saving again in the 2010's and have been saving ever since. We each have about 30 good years to save as much as we can so we can retire before we're too old to enjoy retirement.

So I don't know when Democrats drove the train off the cliff. Seems to me every time a Democrat takes over they have to fix the mess Bush or Trump made.

Trump handled the pandemic horribly. He was only good because the economy was good. As soon as the economy took a dump he was ineffective and didn't know how to lead.

Biden has shown that experience does matter. Trump showed why you don't want a Shady CEO running the country. All they care about is the corporations profits and their bonus'. But Trump conned his followers to believe he actually cared about labor. What a joke.

Remember well into Trump's presidency he was still hiring illegals. And his corporation got caught not paying their taxes.

I think Trump could shoot someone on TV and not lose one vote.

Really ? Trump drove it off the rails faster then anyone.

Well you guys did a horrible job of explaining yourselves.

Yesterday I saw there were more votes in Detroit in 2016 than voters. But that was 2016.

Trump and his associates made too much up for their to be honest irregularities. And those irregularities often didn't add up to much or benefited Republicans.

Democrats don't drive the train towards the cliff. I saved and made a lot in the 1990's. I had a horrible time in the 2000's because of Bushanomics. I started saving again in the 2010's and have been saving ever since. We each have about 30 good years to save as much as we can so we can retire before we're too old to enjoy retirement.

So I don't know when Democrats drove the train off the cliff. Seems to me every time a Democrat takes over they have to fix the mess Bush or Trump made.

Trump handled the pandemic horribly. He was only good because the economy was good. As soon as the economy took a dump he was ineffective and didn't know how to lead.

Biden has shown that experience does matter. Trump showed why you don't want a Shady CEO running the country. All they care about is the corporations profits and their bonus'. But Trump conned his followers to believe he actually cared about labor. What a joke.

Remember well into Trump's presidency he was still hiring illegals. And his corporation got caught not paying their taxes.

I think Trump could shoot someone on TV and not lose one vote.
There is a particular group of people who are afraid of something all the time. It just takes a con man to find what it is and continue making you afraid of it…

There is a particular group of people who are afraid of something all the time. It just takes a con man to find what it is and continue making you afraid of it…
So that’s why you have TDS?

So that’s why you have TDS?
Just to balance your BDS. The difference is, the number of indicted and convicted felons in Trumps admin, is record setting. If MAGAs don’t have a few jailbirds running the show, they feel out of place.

Oh fk no, he beat the demofks and exposed them
And was responsible for thousands of deaths among MAGAs just to prove a point. The only thing Trump every exposed was to Stormy who couldn’t stop laughing. He’s soon to be indicted on that pay off, just to keep everyone from laughing at his pencil dick.

This is not about the good science. This is about the manipulated science. Manipulated education. And the sociopaths and psychopaths' thirst for pure power and money. Our first duty as citizens is to make sure we keep our basic freedoms. We have not. We have a soft tyranny that can go hardcore quickly if needed.
Ha ha
Another deep state conspiracy argument by the ignorant, uninformed, uneducated and lazy MAGAdites. The last time you lunatics went hardcore you had to pay for it at the local brothel.

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
Well, what can I say?, ultra maga fascists is usually a derogatory moniker for people that are detached from reality and blindly follow an orange baboon the they hail as their cult leader...
1678489001233.jpeg
1678489022670.jpeg

Well, what can I say?, ultra maga fascists is usually a derogatory moniker for people that are detached from reality and blindly follow an orange baboon the they hail as their cult leader...
View attachment 764379View attachment 764380
Don’t “fascists” champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders?
Are you disgusting Libs sure you know what fascism is?
Are you sure you’re talking about the right baboon?
FF45B45B-24DB-4AE1-B56C-64EC785D37AA.jpeg

Forum List

Back