Do you envy Social Media people with thousands of fans?

Do you envy Social Media people with thousands of fans?

• Very much!!!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
I'll pass on a bit of great wisdom someone once said to me a long long time ago when I first started with social media.

"There is nothing social about the media you choose to participate in. Be careful in getting too popular because if you DO reach a certain goal of that, you will not collect those you really want as "fans" (as you put it). You will be collecting people you really really don't want to collect and they will be on your ass all the time. It won't be fun".

In short...be careful what you ask for.

If I could make a decent buck off thousands of fans it might be OK. Otherwise I prefer to keep a low profile especially during an era when the feds are hunting down political dissidents.

I'll pass on a bit of great wisdom someone once said to me a long long time ago when I first started with social media.

"There is nothing social about the media you choose to participate in. Be careful in getting too popular because if you DO reach a certain goal of that, you will not collect those you really want as "fans" (as you put it). You will be collecting people you really really don't want to collect and they will be on your ass all the time. It won't be fun".

In short...be careful what you ask for.
Definitely -- I am not as famous as could be mostly for fear of stalkers.

Then go to Twatter since you are so desperate for "fans". I mean, really? This really concerns you that much? I sorta feel sorry for ya. Nobody "follows" anyone here...it's too nerdy. Only the dorks care about that. You don't seem like a dork. Just...a tad confused. Chillax. Do your thang. People will either appreciate your posts or they won't. No skin off your back either way, ya know?
Twitter is very dangerous -- there are many stalkers there.

Maybe I should start a Twitter account 100% in Russian.

You want thousands of fans, but are afraid of stalkers.
Got it.

Ok. I'm done.

Forum List

Back