do you hate the other side?

do you hate the other side?

• Total voters
Conservatives do you hate liberals? Liberals do you hate conservatives?
I hate anyone and everyone that's anti white in ANY form....conservative and liberal are merely labels especially since they work together so often to do nothing but harm my race. I don't see things through a republican or democrat view I look at it through a view of whether its good or bad for my race.

Totally side issue, but isn't it sad to devote your entire identity to protect a race that doesn't exist?
Not going to get into an argument with someone who denies science.

I hate anyone and everyone that's anti white in ANY form....conservative and liberal are merely labels especially since they work together so often to do nothing but harm my race. I don't see things through a republican or democrat view I look at it through a view of whether its good or bad for my race.
Racism inspires fear. Fear feeds hate. Hate destroys everything it infects. Go with God for your attitude will surely destroy you.

I welcome the civil war the progs are trying to start by installing a communist dictatorship and I'm fully prepared to stop that coup by force of arms....and there's tens of millions Americans just like me.

Totally side issue, but isn't it sad to devote your entire identity to protect a race that doesn't exist?
What science tells you that we not all humans, or specifically, Homo Sapiens?

I welcome the civil war the progs are trying to start by installing a communist dictatorship and I'm fully prepared to stop that coup by force of arms....and there's tens of millions Americans just like me.
You're silly!

I'm serious as a brain tumor and twice as dangerous.
terror.gif

Wouldn't be healthy to argue with yourself anyway.

Still isn't a white race.

Racism inspires fear. Fear feeds hate. Hate destroys everything it infects. Go with God for your attitude will surely destroy you.
non white invasion,race mixing and cultural marxism leads to white genocide.

just like there are HUNDREDS of different kinds of ALL animals be it dogs,cats,birds,horses,cows etc there are several different races of humans.

Wouldn't be healthy to argue with yourself anyway.

Still isn't a white race.
yawn.

War will destroy us, not get us to a better place.

I take back my statement on not hating anyone. I hate Angie's list since they switched to a pay to play scheme for businesses. 14 years of free publicity based on consumer reports will now cost me hundreds of dollars per month per zip code.

:fu:

just like there are HUNDREDS of different kinds of ALL animals be it dogs,cats,birds,horses,cows etc there are several different races of humans.

None of which are called the white race

None of which are called the white race
yawn.

You're silly!

I'm serious as a brain tumor and twice as dangerous.
terror.gif
No, you're silly. Who are you gonna fight, tough guy? Me? The United States Army? And what makes you think there are "tens of millions" idiots like you out there? Not everyone is a delusional paranoid.

No. You're silly alright. Silly with an apparent death wish: suicide by cop.

non white invasion,race mixing and cultural marxism leads to white genocide.
And watching old news reel clips of white "supremacists"
Should have convinced you of how utterly silly and archaic your ossified attitude is.

Forum List

Back