Do you have a hobby?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What is it? Do you have more than one? got pics?

I guess my hobby is making suncatchers from old jewelry pieces. It used to be painting furniture but no can do any more. The other hobby is gardening when I can. Mostly though, it is the sun catchers. I have about 30 of them hanging in my window.

I forgot....I also like piddling around with graphics with my PaintShopPro.

I guess my hobby is making suncatchers from old jewelry pieces. It used to be painting furniture but no can do any more. The other hobby is gardening when I can. Mostly though, it is the sun catchers. I have about 30 of them hanging in my window.

I do a lot of photography. You might find of interest some of the images that I took of this woman and the tree hangings that she created. Some of hangings could be characterized as suncatchers. See Tree Hangings - a set on Flickr

I collect samples of cranial grey matter from posters on the USMB.......

dryerlinttrap.jpg

Your window must look very beautiful.

Last edited:

I do a lot of photography. You might find of interest some of the images that I took of this woman and the tree hangings that she created. Some of hangings could be characterized as suncatchers. See Tree Hangings - a set on Flickr

Very pretty and interesting!

I enjoy hiking, writing, photography, and travel. I don't climb anymore, since I am getting older, and even though I am in good shape, the nerves and muscles don't want to listen to me. My last climb on the Cliffs of Arbel in Israel last year alerted me to this. Thanks to my love and partner, a renown climber, I am here to say I have given it up.

Because Dale Earnhardt is my most favorite NASCAR driver, I've gathered a lot of things with him on it. :) :) :)

God bless you and his family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Tomorrow it will be 13 years since his fatal crash. :( :( :(

I don't have time for many hobbies like programming, computers, electronics.

I write. I am busy.

Oh yes. I do that too! Pretty! Thanks for the link!

Your window must look very beatiful.

One of my totems is a raven. They like sparklies. So do I. So yes...lots of sparklies when the sun hits them. :)

I mostly wallow in sexual degradation, the rest of the time is book collecting, numismatic collections, gardening, teaching my son and avoiding women that won't giggidy.

Several. The one I like best is board war game collecting.

Hey have you heard of Jutland?

I remember that when I was a kid.

And I think there was one called Stalingrad, also from the '70s.

Sure, "Jultland" and "Stalingrad" and all the AH and Victory and SPI games.

I sold "Texas Revolution" over the holiday for a nice price and picked up several others.

Forum List

Back