🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do You Have Confidence In Joe Biden?

And you get charged 4x the regular price for a haircut......once for each side of your head.
And you are going to produce an intelligent argument of substance ,on how that is Biden's fault right?

Joe Biden will be long forgotten in a short time.

It is the Democrat Party I have zero confidence in.
As opposed to having the other party cheer for Putin? That's the one you have confidence in? Please, tell us more.

I suppose bashing Trump gives you people comfort. He was the one one who didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle, was amazed that Obama was clean and articulate. Called it “storybook. Then, he told Blacks that if they didn’t vote for him, “they were not Black enough.” Trump asked Blacks “what have you got to lose”?

how could Trump say such things?
Because he's an idiot.

He's proving Obama correct demonstrating his endless capacity to, "Tuck things up."

I have great confidence he will continue to do so.
We have no idea what that means, and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

He's proving Obama correct demonstrating his endless capacity to, "Tuck things up."

I have great confidence he will continue to do so.
He is Obama's front man, that's why he's at the podium.
Just so you understand, this; Joe Biden is proving to be the single worst President this country has ever known., tells us nothing.
At least you admit it, thanks for highlighting that.
All this cat does is lie folks. Show us the documented open border policy you fucking liar?
It's law that the president chooses not to enforce, causing great detriment to society, which he took an oath to protect and preserve, which is probably an impeachable offense.

The thread has nothing to do with Trump you pea brain. Now admit you have confidence in Biden so we can laugh and mock you.
I do, and it won't be you doing the laughing. It's going to be me, watching you struggle making up excuses not to have confidence in Biden.

He is Obama's front man, that's why he's at the podium.

At least you admit it, thanks for highlighting that.

It's law that the president chooses not to enforce, causing great detriment to society, which he took an oath to protect and preserve, which is probably an impeachable offense.
No documentation proving your point makes a fool out of you. Refugees coming in is not an open border policy. You're an ignoramus.

No documentation proving your point makes a fool out of you. Refugees coming in is not an open border policy. You're an ignoramus.
You have to be accepted to come.. let me guess you didn’t know

He is making decisions on the economy and foreign policy
Oh boy O' boy O' boy.

The White House considered giving Americans gas cards to help offset high prices, but faced strong opposition from congressional committees, which questioned the plan's viability and effectiveness.

Why it matters: The Biden administration is feeling political pressure from high energy costs, made worse by Western sanctions against Russia, and Democrats desperately want to offer some kind of policy response.

What we're watching: The White House this week considered having the IRS send gas cards to Americans — a short-lived idea that some key House Democrats vehemently opposed.
The midterms are coming....The midterms are coming....
The big picture: Democrats in both chambers have been brainstorming ideas on legislation to lower gas prices after they reached record high levels last week.

The bottom line: Fed chair Jerome Powell forecasts high inflation through the middle of the year — so gas prices will remain an issue in midterm campaigns.

Scoop: White House considered sending Americans gas cards

All this cat does is lie folks. Show us the documented open border policy you fucking liar?
1.7 million illegals crossed into the US in 2021, if that isn't open what is?

The Border patrol has been reduced to changing diapers and handing out appearance tickets for court dates they know the "migrants" will never show up for then, in spite of the law they are trucked, bused, and flown all over the country and released into the interior to disappear.

Toby must be awfully disappointed in his vegetable owner, for not proving the election was stolen.

1647741502198.png

He is making decisions on the economy and foreign policy
Isn't that his job?
Trump did it and failed at everything, if he made any decisions at all that reflected in the economy.

Youre a republican so its irrelevant what he does. You hate and ridicule him because he's a democrat yet you feel thats a solid basis to make that judgement???.
Gotcha.

As opposed to having the other party cheer for Putin? That's the one you have confidence in? Please, tell us more.
Sure, after Biden gave billions of dollars in weapons to Afghanistan, and now that Biden is relying on Putin to negotiate a deal with Iran, we are confident that Putin is using Biden like toilet paper embarrassing the Democrat party and maybe, forever weakening the USA causing us to lose our status as the world's super power.

Yes, we see the Democrats with their hands out, the Hillary Clinton Russian reset button, Obama selling our Uranium, or giving our Uranium to Russia, the I can do more after I am elected Obama telling Russians he will let them have whatever they like. Yes we see all that and more.

Bittersweet, to see that we warned you that Biden was bad, and now you get to live with that shit stain on the Democrats permanent history.

Forum List

Back