🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do You Have Confidence In Joe Biden?

I suppose this is one way to get every batshit crazy trump supporter here into one thread. Of course I have confidence in Biden. That's why he got so many more votes than trump.
So you approve of ukraine deaths ?

I suppose this is one way to get every batshit crazy trump supporter here into one thread. Of course I have confidence in Biden. That's why he got so many more votes than trump.
I suppose bashing Trump gives you people comfort. He was the one one who didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle, was amazed that Obama was clean and articulate. Called it “storybook. Then, he told Blacks that if they didn’t vote for him, “they were not Black enough.” Trump asked Blacks “what have you got to lose”?

how could Trump say such things?

Last edited:
The thread has nothing to do with Trump you pea brain. Now admit you have confidence in Biden so we can laugh and mock you.

I suppose bashing Trump gives you people comfort. He was the one one who didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle, was amazed that Obama was clean and articulate. Called it “storybook. Then, he told Blacks that if they didn’t vote for him, “they were not Black enough.” Trump asked Blacks “what have you got to lose”?

how could Trump say such things?
The point is that both of them said many more things. 81 million of us were impressed with what Biden said, but not so much with what trump said.

So far I have not seen any reason for confidence. I doubt we will. Time to baton down the hatches because things are going to get a lot worse.
You haven't seen any reasons not to be confident either. Which is why you can't really give us any intelligent arguments for your claim.

Joe Biden is proving to be the single worst President this country has ever known.

And I say that while acknowledging that Jimmy Carter was once President...
Just so you understand, this; Joe Biden is proving to be the single worst President this country has ever known., tells us nothing.

I have more confidence in Toby, my cat, than I have in the Vegetable who stole this election.

I have more confidence in Toby, my cat, than I have in the Vegetable who stole this election.
Toby must be awfully disappointed in his vegetable owner, for not proving the election was stolen.

Forum List

Back