Do you know libs still think Michael Brown was murdered by a cop?

All the evidence shows that TRUMP colluded with fucking russia and helped them vastly in fucking up our last election. If you can't see this then you're blind to the evidence that has been mounting. How many people have to go down before you wake up?

As for Michael brown. Well, just to show you that I am not a partisan hick I will say that he shouldn't have grabbed the officers gun.

LMAO!!!

"he shouldn't have grabbed the officers gun." Gee, ya think? How big of you to admit that so you don't look like a partisan hack.

You don't get points for pointing out the obvious.

Henry Magee. Did Henry Magee murder a cop? He shot one, admitted it, and was never tried nor convicted of the crime. He is getting out of jail this year after an eighteen month sentence for possession of Marijuana. Did Henry Magee murder a police officer?
Did they have proof of it?
I have read about people admitting to crimes, but without evidence, admittance isnt enough.

Oh yes. He shot and killed a Texas Deputy who was serving a search warrant and admitted it. Never tried or convicted. So is he a murderer?
I just looked up that story. It seems he wasnt a murderer he only killed the cop. I wouldnt have indicted him either.

Did you know that, despite all of the conclusive proof to the contrary?

What does that mean?

It is the same reason they ALL believe Trump colluded with Russia, they still think their kuuunt is just innocent of everything, and they believe the Iran nuclear deal was a great deal.

It means it does not matter what the "investigation" proves or disproves. The left are that pathetic, and whats worse is the democrats know it.

They must get a real kick out of how stupid they actually are, and why you should just ignore them. Won't matter what you say or proof you present.

That is what all of that means.

There is no such conclusive evidence for Brown. There is the DAs "evidence" in a department found to have all kinds of constitutional violations by the DOJ.

All the evidence points to him being a gentle giant.

How stupid are these people?

Michael Brown clearly not robbing a store.

That being said, he did nothing wrong because criminals are the interest group of these people.

The standard racist argument. He was such a violent and dangerous man, that he took a box of cheap cigars. A misdemeanor that does not carry the death sentence by statute.

Your boy died being the thug he was. He got EXACTLY what he deserved. The World is a better place for it.

What does that mean?

It is the same reason they ALL believe Trump colluded with Russia, they still think their kuuunt is just innocent of everything, and they believe the Iran nuclear deal was a great deal.

It means it does not matter what the "investigation" proves or disproves. The left are that pathetic, and whats worse is the democrats know it.

They must get a real kick out of how stupid they actually are, and why you should just ignore them. Won't matter what you say or proof you present.

There is no such conclusive evidence for Brown. There is the DAs "evidence" in a department found to have all kinds of constitutional violations by the DOJ.

That being said, he did nothing wrong because criminals are the interest group of these people.

The standard racist argument. He was such a violent and dangerous man, that he took a box of cheap cigars. A misdemeanor that does not carry the death sentence by statute.

He’s taking a dirt nap, and that is a good thing...

What does that mean?

C'mon man!!! Brown was helping that man straighten his shirt collar. You need some racial sensitivity training.

What does that mean?

When are you going to prove Michael Brown wasn't killed by a cop?
When are you going to prove Michael Brown was nothing more than a thug?

Did you know people who think the DoJ is a leftist conspiracy find it impossible to believe a jacked-up cop would tell a lie.

Henry Magee. Did Henry Magee murder a cop? He shot one, admitted it, and was never tried nor convicted of the crime. He is getting out of jail this year after an eighteen month sentence for possession of Marijuana. Did Henry Magee murder a police officer?
Did they have proof of it?
I have read about people admitting to crimes, but without evidence, admittance isnt enough.

Oh yes. He shot and killed a Texas Deputy who was serving a search warrant and admitted it. Never tried or convicted. So is he a murderer?
I just looked up that story. It seems he wasnt a murderer he only killed the cop. I wouldnt have indicted him either.

The police were mighty upset. Police One, which has since restricted access to comments had a lot of cops complaining that the DA could have gotten an indictment if she had tried.

All the evidence shows that TRUMP colluded with fucking russia and helped them vastly in fucking up our last election. If you can't see this then you're blind to the evidence that has been mounting. How many people have to go down before you wake up?

As for Michael brown. Well, just to show you that I am not a partisan hick I will say that he shouldn't have grabbed the officers gun.

LMAO!!!

"he shouldn't have grabbed the officers gun." Gee, ya think? How big of you to admit that so you don't look like a partisan hack.

You don't get points for pointing out the obvious.
She also left out that officer Wilson had a fractured orbital. Wonder how that happened.

Did you know people who think the DoJ is a leftist conspiracy find it impossible to believe a jacked-up cop would tell a lie.
Yeah, and I am sure that all of witnesses (all with the skin color of a thick molasses) lied under oath. Including the friend of his, who had to come clean with what happened. The grand jury was all negro "people" the prosecutor was a dedicated left winger and after going over every bit of evidence, determined wilson acted correctly.

Just like we thought.

The whole Ferguson/Michael Brown thing was an Eric Holder sponsored

HATE HOAX

Where is the prosecution of POTUS for what you expound?

-Geaux

all of what evidence? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: all the evidence:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:all the evidence:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:stop, stop, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

all of what evidence? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: all the evidence:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:all the evidence:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:stop, stop, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
when nothing is the evidence, then you believe in nothing.

The original accomplice in the shoplifting was the source of the "mike was shot in the back" lie.

He should still be prosecuted for incitement.

Yeah, and I am sure that all of witnesses (all with the skin color of a thick molasses) lied under oath. Including the friend of his, who had to come clean with what happened. The grand jury was all negro "people" the prosecutor was a dedicated left winger and after going over every bit of evidence, determined wilson acted correctly.

Just like we thought.

"The grand jury consists (consisted) of six white men, three white women, two black women and one black man. Nine votes are needed to indict." The prosecutor could have brought charges without going to the grand jury - that's how much of a "dedicated left winger" he was. People are fond of saying, "you can indict a ham sandwich". But if you're determined not to indict a cop who killed an unarmed man, then he isn't indicted.

Just like we thought.

"The grand jury consists (consisted) of six white men, three white women, two black women and one black man. Nine votes are needed to indict." The prosecutor could have brought charges without going to the grand jury - that's how much of a "dedicated left winger" he was. People are fond of saying, "you can indict a ham sandwich". But if you're determined not to indict a cop who killed an unarmed man, then he isn't indicted.
just to show how genuine you are, I'll expose you. did Brown have his hands up and shouting don't shoot?

Just like we thought.

just to show how genuine you are, I'll expose you. did Brown have his hands up and shouting don't shoot?

Just to show how genuine you are, was Theowl correct when he posted "The grand jury was all negro "people" the prosecutor was a dedicated left winger"?

Just like we thought.

Just to show how genuine you are, was Theowl correct when he posted "The grand jury was all negro "people" the prosecutor was a dedicated left winger"?
you didn't answer. there is my answer. ricochet rabbit thank you. I knew you wouldn't stand behind your post.

Just like we thought.

you didn't answer. there is my answer. ricochet rabbit thank you. I knew you wouldn't stand behind your post.

You didn't answer, either. You wanted to ignore me correcting Theowl, and go to your supposed "gotcha" question. The answer is I don't know. I do know that cops lie, they lie routinely, and they lie under oath - sometimes with a wink and a nod from the Judge.

You didn't know a fucking thing, dummy.

Forum List

Back