Do you lean liberal or conservative? - POLL

Do you lean liberal or conservative poll

• Total voters

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
No in-between, pick one. Just trying to gauge the board make-up. I think I have an idea for the majority, beings most appear to be "stable".

I lean conservative but today it's kind of in the eye of the beholder. To the far left I'm sure I would be considered akin to Mussolini.

I like science, infrastructure, and education....

Seem that one is stable when they believe in these things.
Nobody doesn't believe in that you moron. You missed the major point of your thinking though and should have stated it as...
I like science, infrastructure, and education....as long as it's the government doing it and making up all the rules and regulations and predetermined goals of what the results of that science will be.

I am liberal in the classical mode, so I may skew your poll. :muahaha:

Modern "liberals" (Progressives) tag me as conservative, but that is inaccurate.

Depends on what part of the world...

In Europe I'd be considered a conservative
In Canada I'd be considered a conservative
In russia I'd be considered liberal
In China I'd be considered liberal
In Iran or Saudi Arabia I'd be considered liberal....
In New Zealand I'd be considered conservative.

Modern "liberals" (Progressives) tag me as conservative, but that is inaccurate.

Yeah, there's been quite a change. Spoke to my step-dad today. He's 86, Lt. Col. with two tours Vietnam. I asked about today's liberals and how they compare to those of the past (e.g., hippies). He says there's no comparison and the modern "progressive" is off his rocker. I'm convinced this is the result of PC, leftist propaganda, and a spoiled and bored public. In other terms, mass pussification. Population is probably a contributor as well.

giphy.gif

No in-between, pick one. Just trying to gauge the board make-up. I think I have an idea for the majority, beings most appear to be "stable".

Liberal, but not progressive. They are scum.

Depends on what part of the world...

In Europe I'd be considered a conservative
In Canada I'd be considered a conservative
In russia I'd be considered liberal
In China I'd be considered liberal
In Iran or Saudi Arabia I'd be considered liberal....
In New Zealand I'd be considered conservative.
Actually in all six of those like here you'd just be considered an idiot.

Yeah, there's been quite a change. Spoke to my step-dad today. He's 86, Lt. Col. with two tours Vietnam. I asked about today's liberals and how they compare to those of the past (e.g., hippies). He says there's no comparison and the modern "progressive" is off his rocker. I'm convinced this is the result of PC, leftist propaganda, and a spoiled and bored public. In other terms, mass pussification. Population is probably a contributor as well.

No, no. The hippies were the same as today's Progressives. Read their writings from the times (60s-70s). There is no change from the nonsense proffered by the Democrats of today.

These were liberals by classical definition -

The%20Signing%20of%20the%20Constitution.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back