Do you like/get along with your Mother-in-Law?

My would-have-been mil is fake, selfish, fake, selfish, and selfish as fucking fuck.

She's also a fake selfish bitch.

Interesting.........................:eusa_think:

falling_from_tree_withstars.jpg

Here in Illinois, you have to prove your kid had a yearly rabies shot before they can go to school. They also have to know how to heel, sit, stay and be housebroken.

I have remained VERY close with my ex hubby's mother, she is a gem and still family in my eyes.

Mini Echo is her only grandchild, I make sure they have a close relationship.

Tomorrow she is coming over to our house so the 3 of us can celebrate our Christmas together.

I can't wait, I love her!

Do y'all like your MIL?

You all sound like three wonderful people. My MIL is dead. I liked her well enough but we weren't nearly as close as the three of you sound. Merry Christmas Echo!

All my in-laws are liberals. I don't talk to them and they are not invited to my house when I'm home.

I have remained VERY close with my ex hubby's mother, she is a gem and still family in my eyes.

Mini Echo is her only grandchild, I make sure they have a close relationship.

Tomorrow she is coming over to our house so the 3 of us can celebrate our Christmas together.

I can't wait, I love her!

Do y'all like your MIL?

You all sound like three wonderful people. My MIL is dead. I liked her well enough but we weren't nearly as close as the three of you sound. Merry Christmas Echo!

Thank you Willow! We have our Christmas early, since she goes down to visit her mother and 8 brothers and sisters in Southern Indiana for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

My MIL was awesome. Super lady. She died 3 years ago on Dec 1.

Here in Illinois, you have to prove your kid had a yearly rabies shot before they can go to school. They also have to know how to heel, sit, stay and be housebroken.

Who.... your mom in law? :eek:

Now that ya mention it...... :lol:

But truthfully, I love my mom in law. She is a really nice lady, and was also my HS english teacher. Imagine that... I was dating her daughter and she still passed me :eusa_eh:

I tolerate mine. But me and the in-house sammich-maker aren't all too fond of her.

When she comes for a visit, she just sits and surfs the internet, and doesn't really help much.

I tolerate mine. But me and the in-house sammich-maker aren't all too fond of her.

When she comes for a visit, she just sits and surfs the internet, and doesn't really help much.

Maybe you can get her to join the USMB, so you both can talk to each other on here!

I hope she like Lolz Cats, Babby, Trololololo Guy and Poop jokes!

Maybe you can get her to join the USMB, so you both can talk to each other on here!

I hope she like Lolz Cats, Babby, Trololololo Guy and Poop jokes!

Nope. She like the financials...and getting into everyone elses business.

She is a certified expert on everything...even medicine.

I never had the privilege of meeting my wife's mother so I can only say that I do not know. From what I have been told, she seems like someone I would have liked, but who knows? I suspect it would have depended on whether or not she let us live our own lives.

Immie

My mother-in-law lives in Russia. So yeah, we get along great. All MILs should live over 6,000 miles away.

Forum List

Back