Do you like have a explanation as to why good things happen to you in life sometimes?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
You know we always find out the reason bad things are happening to us but when he get a little lucky period in our lives and good things start happening you don't ever want to know why it happened?

Like when I was able to get hired after they saw I was fired from my last job I was curious to know why but never found out. And I been having good luck this weekend and was wondering why this good things are happening all of a sudden

And you know when good things happen the response is..."don't question it just be thankful"

Anyone else like to know why good things happen to them?

Good things happen because you expect them and work towards them. There are plenty of good things happening all the time. The trick is having the mindset to see them and enjoy them.

Where you are in your life right now is a subtotal of everything you have done to get there.
In other words, the vast-vast majority of "good things" happen because people put themselves in a position for it to happen.
On the other hand, bad things happen to everyone despite what they do...however, like good things they have a heckuva lot to do with whatever choices you have made that put you in that position as well.

I wouldn't know!

Actually I used to be very lucky in many ways, I was a total slacker but things always just fell right
Now that I'm more responsible and cautious, not so much....

I have no idea basically..... BUT, I just think some people are luckier than others.

Forum List

Back