Do you miss Trump now America?

I'm toro.

And I'm disgusted at what the Republican Party has become. The Republican Party has become a cult of personality that would trash the COTUS because it's become enthralled to one man. It's a fucking disgrace.

The GQP is no longer anything resembling the party of Reagan.

Hopefully, the rubes can move on from this threat to democracy and the republic.
So you love the neo-Con, global slave labor Party...which makes you a scumbag.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
People like the faux Toro are just unhappy people all the time, aren't they? I totally agree with you. I really liked the real Toro. I really wish I knew why he left, I hope he's OK
He probable passed away and one of his LibTard kids took over.
He changed overnight into a real scumbag.

Do you believe Bill Gates is implementing microchips into people via the vaccine?

Yes or no?
Nope.
Gates controls almost all pharmaceutical companies and if he wanted to do anything, he could have it put into the annual flu shot.
On the other hand, I have relatives in my son-in-law's family that have worked in quality control for pharmaceuticals, so that "Gates" theory is stupid as fuck.

You turned into a retard.

Sorry that you no longer live in reality. What matters to you is your precious snowflake feelingz.

LOL!
You admitted several years ago that you were a global slave labor scumbag.

I've watched people I've otherwise respected turn full fucking retard, believing retarded lies because of tribalism.

Tell that to them, and they go full apeshit turned to 11.

Because truth isn't what's important to them. What's important is validating their precious fucking feelingz.

Their great-grandkids will learn about this and be absolutely embarrassed that their great-grandparents were morons.

I'm toro.

And I'm disgusted at what the Republican Party has become. The Republican Party has become a cult of personality that would trash the COTUS because it's become enthralled to one man. It's a fucking disgrace.

The GQP is no longer anything resembling the party of Reagan.

Hopefully, the rubes can move on from this threat to democracy and the republic.

You supply your own bull shit, don't you, fake Toro?

Nope.
Gates controls almost all pharmaceutical companies and if he wanted to do anything, he could have it put into the annual flu shot.
No he doesn't, you fucking moron.

Keep clinging to your bizarre conspiracy theories. They're as credible as the world is flat and the moon is made of green cheese, Mr. Microchip!

I've watched people I've otherwise respected turn full fucking retard, believing retarded lies because of tribalism.

Because truth isn't what's important to them. What's important is validating their precious fucking feelingz.

Their great-grandkids will learn about this and be absolutely embarrassed that their great-grandparents were morons.
That's from your demented point of view.

Holy crap no.

Listen people, this guy is supposed to be a FINANCIAL ADVISOR of some sort, lol!

Most of his clients have to be losing money hand over fist; unless of course, he is having them invest in Anti-Joe policies, which is absurd.

OK folks, who wants to hire this guy, lololololololol!

The real Toro is a New York conservative. And he's not a horses ass like you are. Whatever Toro thought, that isn't how he's have said it. And you obviously don't even know who I am

Trump is polling bette me then xiden now…

with that said it’s rather amazing how fast xiden and the dems have destroyed the economy and made americans poorer

Listen people, this guy is supposed to be a FINANCIAL ADVISOR of some sort, lol!

Most of his clients have to be losing money hand over fist; unless of course, he is having them invest in Anti-Joe policies, which is absurd.

OK folks, who wants to hire this guy, lololololololol!

Can you imagine the conversation with his clients, lol-------> Vote for Joe, he will make you tons of money, OMG, this guy is more Lost in Space then the Robinsons!

INFLATION is the crocodile that eats away at the American pocketbook. BIDEN, with 43 years of EXPERIENCE, has harmed every mother's son with a TAX called INFLATION. Under Trump, inflation was 1.4%. Do you miss Trump now America?
January 31, 2021 1.40%
July 31, 2021 5.37%
December 31, 2021 7.04%
March 31, 2022 8.54%
June 30, 2022 9.06%
Not one bit. I could not be happier Trump is not around during these challenging times. He would totally fuck it up. Especially our economy since his economic advisor was a fringe lunatic Jared found on Amazon at a discount.

If Trump was still President, we would have high inflation, high gas prices, and high food prices. That's how the economy works when there is a surge in demand after a pandemic, dumbass.

And Putin would be in Kiev.

Forum List

Back