Do YOU personally favor impeaching Trump regardless of the outcome?

Do YOU support impeaching Trump

• Yes

• No

• GO CHIEFS!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Simple poll

Feel free to add your reason for or against impeachment.

Personally I have seen nothing that rises to the level of High Crimes or Misdemeanors. Some unbecoming tweets and some amateurish moves like pulling troops from Syria only to basically send them right back in.

BUT

None of that amounts to anything resembling a crime so my vote is NO.

I support the constitution action of impeachment when a president has committed acts per the constitution that call for impeachment.

Simple poll

Personally I have seen nothing that rises to the level of High Crimes or Misdemeanors. Some unbecoming tweets and some amateurish moves like pulling troops from Syria only to basically send them right back in.

BUT

if the allegations and possible crimes warrant it, then YES.

No. At this point, it is wasting more of mine and everyone's time. You either have a case or you don't. I'm over the BS, we have things that need to be addressed but the baffle 'em with bullshit continues.

Nope.

This political garbage has made us the laughing stock of the world.

trump and conservatives have made us the laughing stock of the world.

a laughing stock that can't be trusted.
Guess you are brainwashed to believe the Dems are a noble party now............run by a bunch of clowns.

Your side has had years with the high tech orgs of the Federal Gov't to find a crime..........and still haven't proven a danged thing.............Now you go forward with another fishing trip...........investigations looking for a crime and not investigating one.

The Dems are a Joke.............and Obama's policies were a joke............look in the mirror lib.

Abuse of power

extortion for personal gain

breach of campaign finance laws

obstruction

conspiracy

Simple poll

BUT

if the allegations and possible crimes warrant it, then YES.

Dang, so now we're basing it on allegations and possibilities? That sure doesn't sit well for Biden.

Abuse of power

obstruction

conspiracy
Sounds like the Dem party to me.
Plenty of proof that way.

What are you trying to fabricate now..........He stole milk money as a kid........lol

We already know the outcome. He has obstructed justice and he has abused his power. He will be
impeached for the latter. He should be impeached. He has earned it.

I'm glad you asked. To begin with those that see this as an entirely partisan thing need to take a step back. Next we need to remember that our founders intended the office of president to be a leadership role totally stripped of the trappings of the monarchy they had just fought a bloody war against. They made it so that we could remove a bad president and purposely neglected to make a list of specific crimes and misdemeanors that warrant such a move. They left it up to us to decide if our president is acting too much like a king. So yes, I support impeachment if only to remind America that Kings are bad news.

Abuse of power

obstruction

conspiracy

What are you trying to fabricate now..........He stole milk money as a kid........lol

Your opinion is worthless.

1. you mockingly deny trump has committed any crimes
2. but you have already admitted you don't care if he DOES commit crimes, you would support him anyway.

Abuse of power

obstruction

conspiracy

2. but you have already admitted you don't care if he DOES commit crimes, you would support him anyway.
Your opinion is worthless. Your an ignorant dupe who thinks innuendo and making shit up is grounds for impeachment... After 3 1/2 years of investigation, where is your proof of ANYTHING YOU CLAIM?

Abuse of power

obstruction

conspiracy

And your opinion is worthless
1. You defend the crimes of your party.
2. You cannot show real evidence to prove a crime has even been comitted.
3. You are in violation of the Due process of law.

But you have already admitted you are talking propoganda mouthpiece of the left.

The core problem with Impeachment of Trump is that he was charged following his Inauguration and the Democrats have been in search of a crime ever since. Democrats did not like the results so they bang the drum loud and slow on Impeachment.

Forum List

Back