• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Synthaholic, your point is that you are jealous and can't see cleaerly,

OK, so is SaintMichaelDefendthem about those who are successful.

Synthaholic is proof positive that even the world is seeing through the hypocrisy of false teachers because Kenneth Copeland most definitely is a false teacher and he is not preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ nor is he representing Christ as the Disciples / Apostles did. Neither his lifestyle nor his message line up with the Words of Jesus Christ. Ye shall know them by their fruits.
We know you by your fruits, and you are of course entitled to your opinion, Jeremiah.

Synthaholic, if I have misjudged you, I apologize. Are you an agnostic or atheist?

It's not my opinion. It is the reality of what the world is seeing in false teachers, Jake. Your lives and your words do not line up with the Word of God and the life of Jesus Christ and they are quick to identify the hypocrisy and false teachings.
Your opinion, yup, about scripture, only that. Your words and life do not line up with scripture. We will start with the falsehood about Gandhi that you posted here. For shame. On you. Jere, I don't follow Copeland, and you follow a false prophet, Mike B.

You were just defending Kenneth Copeland on this very thread. You need to read your own posts, Starkey.

I know a lot of things but debating it isn't productive because you have a mind set about it and I have another.
Except, I'm not presenting a 'mind-set', I'm presenting facts.

It's a fact that he lives in that sprawling mansion.

It's a fact that he jets around the world in his own private plane, paid for by desperate people who believe he's not a flim-flam man.

I agree with you, Synthaholic. You remind me of what Jesus said in Matthew 22. Those who were invited (Christians who refused to live for Christ) God said, they were not worthy to come so God took away their invitation to enter into heaven and invited anyone the servants found along the highways and byways to come in that His Banquet hall would be filled - and God invited the good and the bad and they all accepted and came and the banquet hall was filled and these are the people who were received into heaven.

Jesus said the tax collector and the prostitute would enter the kingdom of heaven before the pharisee (because they were hypocrites) and I'm looking at your words and how clearly you see and despise the hypocrisy and say to myself surely this person (you) will enter the kingdom of heaven before Kenneth Copeland will! There is not a doubt in my heart about it! I'm amazed at how the Scriptures have suddenly come to life with what you have said. I can't thank you enough. Your honesty is not only refreshing - IT'S NEEDED!!!

What the church needs is for someone like you to step into the pulpit, tell them what you see, and warn them to wake them up before they all slide off into hell with these fat cats!!!

Synthaholic is proof positive that even the world is seeing through the hypocrisy of false teachers because Kenneth Copeland most definitely is a false teacher and he is not preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ nor is he representing Christ as the Disciples / Apostles did. Neither his lifestyle nor his message line up with the Words of Jesus Christ. Ye shall know them by their fruits.
I must agree with you agreeing with me!

According to Jake and Trinity, I'm against God if I point out the charlatans like Copeland and Tilton preying on the desperate, or if I believe Scientology (a religion) is a scam, or if I believe Mormons are delusional in their crazy beliefs, or if I think Islam has some extreme anti-God messages, or if i think both Southern Baptists and Catholics have some extreme readings of the bible.

You've got more truth than most of the false preachers on television, Synthaholic. You're right on the mark with what you are saying and God bless you for saying it. Many would not because they are afraid someone "won't like them".... May God deliver us from the opinions of men! Public opinion is highly over rated.

Jere, there was no death bed for Gandhi.

He was shot three times in the chest and died in the road.

You believe a fable, Ask yourself who told you this fable,

He was evidently terminal for a year before that - see my link and title Famous last words of dying atheists - he is listed in the article along with some of his last words on record......
He never made any such death bed admission or confession, Jere. Your words are not truthful, and lying for Jesus is not right.

Last edited:

We know you by your fruits, and you are of course entitled to your opinion, Jeremiah.

Synthaholic, if I have misjudged you, I apologize. Are you an agnostic or atheist?

It's not my opinion. It is the reality of what the world is seeing in false teachers, Jake. Your lives and your words do not line up with the Word of God and the life of Jesus Christ and they are quick to identify the hypocrisy and false teachings.
Your opinion, yup, about scripture, only that. Your words and life do not line up with scripture. We will start with the falsehood about Gandhi that you posted here. For shame. On you. Jere, I don't follow Copeland, and you follow a false prophet, Mike B.

You were just defending Kenneth Copeland on this very thread. You need to read your own posts, Starkey.
Only by your definition, Jere. We have got you lying. Now you are working with an agnostic who will turn on you when it benefits him to do so. Now I caution you in the Name and Power Jesus Christ to desist from such behaviors and to begin a retreat as you seek the Lord.

I pray every morning and I do not need a book or another person's thoughts to tell me who or what God is all I need to do is look around me and see the miracle of life. Your definition of God is very a constricting and hackneyed point of view. As long as you believe in a positive power greater then yourself all is good, I suppose.

If you ever decide to read a book there is only one I'd recommend to you, Alex - the King James bible. I've found it to be a great blessing in my life and I believe it would be in yours as well. We also have the scripture reading and hymns with lyrics, prayer on the USMB prayer meeting and you might be blessed to visit some time.
I have read many books, I find it curious that you wish to engage a conversation with an insult. Thomas Merton is a favorite of mine as is Thomas More, but I subscribe to what Gandhi wrote, "God has no religion"

Thomas Merton was delving into Buddhism as I recall - you cannot mix Christianity with the occult - that is error, Alex. I've seen his works before. I'm not familiar with Thomas More but Gandi was not a Christian and on his death bed acknowledged he had made a serious mistake in rejecting Jesus Christ (and speaking against the followers of Christ also I believe). As for your being insulted by my suggesting that you read the Bible or visit the USMB prayer meeting? That wasn't my intention, Alex. I'm sorry you took it that way. Have a nice evening.

Ok going to need a source on Gandhi claiming to have made a mistake on his death bed. Particularly when he was murdered in cold blood. Kind of difficult to give death bed regrets when you are murdered.

And if he did that what would have stopped him from accepting Christ then if He felt like that. Considering he based his non violent movement on the teachings of Christ he might have argued that he didn't reject christ

Thank you, Avatar! I remembered when I posted the thread Last Words of Dying Atheists that Ghandi was one of the people quoted and here it is:
Dying words of famous atheists

Print this article
Dying words of famous atheists
06/06/2010

Famous atheists’ last words before dying. Voltaire: ‘I am abandoned by God and man…I shall go to hell.’ Thomas Paine: 'I would give worlds, if I had them, that the "Age of Reason" had never been published. Oh, God, save me; for I am at the edge of hell alone…’

Thomas Carlyle: I am as good as without hope, a sad old man gazing into the final chasm.’

Gandhi 15 years before his death: ‘I must tell you in all humility that Hinduism, as I know it…entirely satisfies my soul, fills my whole being and I find solace in the Bhagavad and the Upanishads.’ Shortly before his death he wrote: ‘My days are numbered, I am not likely to live much longer, perhaps a year or more…For the first time in 50 years I find myself in the slough of despond…All about me is darkness; I am praying for light.’

Apparently Gandhi was already ill / dying when he had this accident you mention. The words above are attributed to him and as you can say, he said his days were numbered, he said he was not likely to live much longer, perhaps a year or more and he also said for the first time in 50 years he found himself in despondency - that all about him was darkness and that he was praying for light - in another post on that famous last words thread - I have another quote where I believe he expressed regret about some of his thoughts, former words about Jesus Christ or Christianity - I cannot recall exactly what it was about - the thread is still on USMB although it was posted a long time ago - (by me) - thanks for asking! As you can see Ghandi knew at the end of his life - near his death that he was lost. (Surrounded by darkness - spiritual darkness is something that is tangible and can be felt especially when one is about to die) I was going by my recollection of this thread so forgive me - he wasn't on his death bed but he was apparently dying with not much time to live - a year or so according to his own words. Avatar4321 JakeStarkey Alex BluePhantom

Jeri, Gandhi was depressed because everything he fought for in gaining independence for India was falling into civil war. Sweet Jesus learn some history. Regardless there is nothing in anything you quoted regarding Christianity, and thefreepressonline isn't the most reliable source anyhow. Jeez

Shortly before his death he wrote: ‘My days are numbered, I am not likely to live much longer, perhaps a year or more…For the first time in 50 years I find myself in the slough of despond…All about me is darkness; I am praying for light.’

Sounds like something I read as a child.

Matthew Chapter 26
36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

You see, anyone who does not like the followers of Jesus Christ, who hates the followers of Jesus Christ hates Jesus Christ and the Father too. You cannot hate Christians and like Christ or God.
I can do or believe anything I want, Jeri. It's between me and God, not YOU as God.

You see, anyone who does not like the followers of Jesus Christ, who hates the followers of Jesus Christ hates Jesus Christ and the Father too. You cannot hate Christians and like Christ or God.
I can do or believe anything I want, Jeri. It's between me and God, not YOU as God.

I never said you couldn't, Gracie. Your relationship is between you and God. I agree.

I never said you couldn't, Gracie. Your relationship is between you and God. I agree.
You have been telling everyone they are wrong, Jeri, then preaching according to YOUR perceptions. And yes, it is between each individual and God...or whatever deity they worship.

About Michael Boldea Jr. This is Michael in his own words. As I stated before, he is not financially well to do. He does not own a house. He rents a modest apartment and lives there with his wife and daughter. He is storing up his treasure in heaven by ministering to the poor, the needy, caring for the elderly and the orphans and has given his life to supporting that ministry. He has a true servants heart. No television show, no million dollar mansion, no fancy car, no bank account with thousands of dollars in it, he lives by faith. The just shall live by faith. That is what the bible teaches us to do. Doesn't it?

Who I am

WHO I AM
July 17, 2006

It would seem that once again, apparently through no direct fault of my own I have brought offense to one of our website visitors. After browsing our website, she found it offensive that although it appears that I am the public face of Hand of Help there are no pictures of me on the website, preferably something reminiscent of Rodin's 'thinker', chin resting on fist, contemplative eyes staring into the camera.

In order to put this matter to rest, and perhaps clarify who I am to some of our new visitors, I've decided to write this article and simply share my heart.

I am the grandson of a potato farmer, and the son of a glass blower. I came to this country at the age of nine, and began ministry at the age of twelve as my grandfather's interpreter. I find pretentiousness off-putting, and self-promotion in the house of God outright detestable.

I prefer to fade into the background, and let the message have center stage, and if men looked to me, I pray they would see Jesus and nothing more.

I claim no title, or mantle, having no aspirations for either, and am extremely content with being identified as just another servant of God.

I believe we are all equal in the eyes of God, and the only difference between one who is called to ministry, and one who is ministered to, is the level of accountability required of God, for to whom much is given much is also required.

I do not believe that my call to ministry, my heritage, or my sacrifice, entitle me to feeling entitled.

I believe we are living dangerous times, wherein the Word of God has been substituted in His own house with men's notions and ideas of what they thing God's Word should be.

I am intolerant of both deception, and men who would profit and make merchandise of God's word, and believe there is no place for entertainment in God's house.

I refuse to compromise truth under any circumstances, and will defend it vehemently until my dying breath, and prefer to starve rather than make business of God's word.

I believe in charity of heart, and helping the poor, and consider that caring for the widow, the orphan, and the forsaken of society, should be a priority for every ministry, and minister of God.

I believe in a sovereign, omnipotent, and omniscient God, whose love for the world was such, that He sent His only Son to die that we may have life, and absent of Christ and the cross there is no salvation, atonement, or redemption.

I believe a life of prayer, fasting, obedience and humility are essential for every true servant, and these two virtues marked the lives of all of God's great warriors.

I believe truth is precious, and greatly undervalued in our society.

I believe that pride and vainglory are the root cause of more spiritual men's downfall than anyone will ever know, and find hypocrisy among the children of God both indefensible and inexcusable.

I cry every time I hear George Frideric Handel's Messiah sung in my native tongue.

This is who I am, for better or worse, a blade of grass in an endless field, a drop in the ocean of eternity, yet loved, as you, by the Creator of all that is, confident in the knowledge that He comforts, He guides, and He strengthens.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.
note - I happen to know that Hand of Help ministries office does not use their air conditioning. They open their windows and have the fresh air blowing in, these are not people that waste the resources given them for orphans. They send the money exactly where it is needed. Of all the ministries I have known of - this ministry is more careful with how they use whatever is given and has never once shown a trace, not a hint of misusing funds or living beyond their means. The Boldea's are known for living a humble life and have proven they do not serve mammon. I wish to God all ministers could have such a pure and undefiled reputation.

Last edited:

You have been telling everyone they are wrong, Jeri, then preaching according to YOUR perceptions. And yes, it is between each individual and God...or whatever deity they worship.

No, I haven't. If that is what you think, you are mistaken. I have yet to even speak to a small portion of the members on this board, Gracie. (everyone? Impossible) If they read my threads I would not know of it unless they wrote a post about it. How else would I know? As for emails? I have only spoken with a very few people. You are mistaken about me.

Who said emails? This whole thread is you dictating YOUR beliefs and everyone else is wrong, or following a demon or some such nonsense.

Today is Sunday. I went to the beach. So did shitloads of other people. Looks like the Churches are losing some followers. Gosh. Maybe it's because of fanatics like you.

When you start a thread asking ONE question, and others answer, that is NOT an invite for you to thump them in the head with your bible. That is the only reason I responded in the thread..to answer the original question. I assume others did for the same reason. And it turned into yet another Jeri Preaches From The Pulpit.

I pray sometimes, even though I am agnostic. I am hedging my bets, I guess. And usually my prayers are along the lines of "Please protect me from angry hateful minorities" kinda thing. truthfully.

I have read your posts, Mary. I believe you believe in God more than you think you do. As for the hateful minorities, I'm praying that whatever is behind that comes to a screeching halt. I pray God holds those accountable who are provoking others to hatred, to violence. The wicked are known for stirring up strife, Mary. They are miserable and they want others to share their misery so stirring up strife and trouble is what they do. Someone once said idle hands are the devils workshop. I do not know who said it but that is about right I reckon.

We're either redeeming the time or killing it (literally).

I pray sometimes, even though I am agnostic. I am hedging my bets, I guess. And usually my prayers are along the lines of "Please protect me from angry hateful minorities" kinda thing. truthfully.

I have read your posts, Mary. I believe you believe in God more than you think you do. As for the hateful minorities, I'm praying that whatever is behind that comes to a screeching halt. I pray God holds those accountable who are provoking others to hatred, to violence. The wicked are known for stirring up strife, Mary. They are miserable and they want others to share their misery so stirring up strife and trouble is what they do. Someone once said idle hands are the devils workshop. I do not know who said it but that is about right I reckon.
I FEEL, as opposed to think, there is a god. My logical half says it's all baloney. The two halves are always at odds. And, I don't pray just for myself, despite the sarcasm. And it never seems to pan out. I am stymied.

I FEEL, as opposed to think, there is a god. My logical half says it's all baloney. The two halves are always at odds. And, I don't pray just for myself, despite the sarcasm. And it never seems to pan out. I am stymied.

You explained that very well. It is the same thing Paul addresses about himself in Romans Chapter 7 (I believe). We feel with our heart and we believe with our heart. Which is why I said I believe you believe in God more than you "think" you do. Your natural mind is at enmity with God even as my natural mind is at enmity with God. My mind does not want to do the things my heart wants to do. It's always trying to think of and figure out a way of getting out of whatever it is I know in my heart I need to do! lol! It's not a problem though because I have gotten into a practice of disciplining my mind (and body) and saying oh! yes! You are getting up right now (even though its still dark out) and praying, putting up the prayer meeting scriptures -etc - sometimes my mind will be saying - oh you are so tired - sleep on - but I have learned to ignore that and go by what I know I have to do. If that makes any sense. When I do what the LORD has put on my "heart" to do - I feel good and when I do what I think I want to do I don't feel good about it and I regret it. It's an onward battle. The battlefield is in the mind.

Jeri, when you bear your own personal testimony that Jesus is Lord, your spirit shines through.

When you chastise, a shadow of darkness falls over your word and online personality.

I continue to pray for you daily by name.

This is the other message that Michael Boldea Jr. recently gave on choosing God or sin but making clear - it cannot be both. Again - it isn't a popular message with the wide road churchers but it is the truth and Scripture validates the message once again.

Hand of Help Ministries

The Simplest of Equations

How is it that we always seem to find topics of conversation that focus on anything other than Jesus within the church nowadays? How is it that we make time to have pointless, useless debates over issues that the Bible has already settled, but fail to find the time to concentrate on the risen Christ, and the message of the cross?

When real world examples do not exist, we start to spin hypothetical webs, asking the same redundant questions over and over again, just in a different context, as though making someone an usher and not a choir leader excuses a sin which they’ve chosen as their identity and refuse to repent of.

Sin is sin whether it’s committed by the pastor, the deacon, or the person sitting in the last pew.

Sin of which men do not repent separates said men from God, whether their chosen televangelist insists that they’ve been given a waiver, or their chosen denomination chooses to embrace it as wholesome.

God is not beholden to denominations. God is not beholden to televangelists. God is not beholden to anyone or anything, because everything other than God is creation, He is creator, and therefore He need not debase Himself in any way to either humor us or indulge us.

There is finality to what God established in His Word. There are absolutes over which men cannot gloss though they have tried, and continue to try with rabid ferocity.

I still find it laughable that we believe we can dictate terms to God, and if a handful of lost souls in a dying denomination decides something, then God must do as they decide or else.

I’ve said it before, and I will continue to repeat it until it either connects or you get weary of reading what I write and no longer visit this blog: men either love God more than their sin and part ways with their sin, or they love their sin more than they love God and as such find some huckster somewhere to offer them fire insurance and tell them they can be waved through the pearly gates without ever having been washed in the blood of the Lamb, without having gone and sinned no more, without having broken ties with the darkness and having embraced the light of truth and righteousness.

Men can say all sorts of things, and if there is a financial incentive in there somewhere they will be insistent upon the deception they try to force feed you, contending that those feelings of something not being quite right are due to the bigoted society we live in, and not due to the urging of the Holy Spirit to repent and be reconciled unto God.

How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted that you need not go through the trouble of repenting of your sins? How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted everyone goes to heaven regardless, even your long lost pets? How can you not feel obliged to blessthe individual who essentially gave you license to live as the world and still cling to the illusion of being saved, sanctified, and heaven bound?

It’s like sending a muffin basket to the doctor who told you that you don’t have heart disease even though you do.

‘Thanks doc, I know the tests came out all wrong and it seemed like I only had a few months to live, but you reinterpreting them and telling me they’re not so bad after all really took a load off.’

Sin kills. It has a 100% mortality rate if not repented of. The reason so much of the New Testament focuses on the need to repent of one’s sins, to be renewed of mind and heart, is because the matter of sin is a serious one, one that we cannot gloss over or overlook because it has eternal implications.

Revelation 22:14-15, “Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are the dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

When the dust settles and all is said and done, when the final word is written, and the last song is sung, there will be those without and those within. There will be those who will have the right to the tree of life, and those who will not. There will be those who will be allowed to enter through the gates into the city, and those who will be cast into the outer darkness. Anyone who tells you different is a liar, a deceiver, a fraud, and a swindler, who cares not for your eternal soul, and whose desire to pacify your conscience is thoroughly tethered to your checkbook.

Either your sin or God! Whoever this is for, you can’t have both, and it is within your purview to choose one or the other. Choose wisely!

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
Hey brah, you do realize that the bible was written by men who wrote down whatever they wanted, don't you?

If you own a Business and ask your personal secretary to dictate a letter for you, to type it out and send it to the people you wish to communicate that message to, whose name do you sign at the bottom? Hers or yours? Is it your letter or her letter? Your words or hers? Your message or hers?

it is written:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16, 17
If my secretary is only INSPIRED by me to write a letter then they are not my words, but hers. Thanks for clearing that up.

Wrong. If you are the inspiration for the letter, if the letter is from you to your subject then your secretary is merely the vessel used to write down and deliver the message with. It could not be clearer. Nothing to clear up, Taz.
If I am only the inspiration for the letter, then it's not MY letter. It's not from me. Like if I'm inspired by Abraham Lincoln, it's not HIS letter, but mine.

Forum List

Back