Do you REALLY want the Clintons in the White House again?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The Clintons weren't so bad.....a recap

If you're under 50, you really need to read this. If you're over 50, you lived through
it, so share it with those under 50. Amazing to me how much I had forgotten!

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform.

Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn't even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies,promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood - both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.

Next she chose Janet Reno - husband Bill described her selection as "my worst mistake."

Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier's radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of "Travelgate." Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson - and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle was:

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law
for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, China, and artwork that she had stolen.

What a swell party - ready for another four or eight year of this type low-life mess?

Last edited:
Let's not forget the lovely parting gifts the Reagan's got when they were handed the keys to 668 St. Cloud Rd Bel Air. A lovely 7,500 sq ft home on three acres of prime L.A. real estate worth $3,000,000 in 1989 probably worth $25,000,000 today.

The Clinton's are pikers in comparison to Reagan's presidency and the money they walked off with.

If you're under 50, you really need to read this. If you're over 50, you lived through

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform.

Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn't even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies,promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood - both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.

Next she chose Janet Reno - husband Bill described her selection as "my worst mistake."

Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier's radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of "Travelgate." Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson - and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle was:

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, China, and artwork that she had stolen.

What a swell party - ready for another four or eight year of this type low-life mess?

Just for the record....did you cast two votes for Scrub?

There's good reason why no one remembers it....because it is BS...

Reno authorized the execution of the strategy formulated by William Sessions......

CRMFZJxVAAA3dS8.jpg

Yet the NeoCommies just LOVE this bitch.... Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Let's not forget the lovely parting gifts the Reagan's got when they were handed the keys to 668 St. Cloud Rd Bel Air. A lovely 7,500 sq ft home on three acres of prime L.A. real estate worth $3,000,000 in 1989 probably worth $25,000,000 today.

The Clinton's are pikers in comparison to Reagan's presidency and the money they walked off with.
We're not talking about Reagan. He has no chance of going back to the White House. We're talking about the sleazy bitch that appears to be the best the Democrats have to offer.

From up here the Clinton presidency looks pretty peaceful and economically successful in retrospect compared to what followed. It might be nice to have him back in there even if only in the background, eh?

There's good reason why no one remembers it....because it is BS...

Reno authorized the execution of the strategy formulated by William Sessions......
She authorized it...she owns it. Obozo authorizes the strategy of that idiotic Valerie Jarrett every day.

From up here the Clinton presidency looks pretty peaceful and economically successful in retrospect compared to what followed. It might be nice to have him back in there even if only in the background, eh?

Without Newt Gingrich, the Speaker of the House, to direct Blow Job where and what to do, (He shut down the gov't TWICE, and after each time, the Republicans PICKED UP SEATS in the House!) he would have been a complete failure, just like his $800K OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT!

"Do you REALLY want the Clintons in the White House again?"

As opposed to the Bushes being in the WH again.
Who said anything about a Bush? I don't want him either.

A Trump/Rubio ticket suits me fine. The borders will be closed and we can go about saving what's left of what used to be the greatest country on earth.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

So you're content with having sleaze bag liars as your First Family. How very fucking liberal of you!

Clinton years were great years for America

The economy boomed, balanced budget, nation at peace

We're not talking about Reagan. He has no chance of going back to the White House. We're talking about the sleazy bitch that appears to be the best the Democrats have to offer.

But your finest example of a Republican president was hundreds of times worse. The Clinton's are next to nothing compared to the great one.

And don't forget these-
The GAO concluded that ''damage, theft, vandalism, and pranks did occur in the White House during the 2001 presidential transition.'' The report stated that some incidents, such as removing keyboard keys, placing glue on desk drawers and leaving obscene voicemail messages ''clearly were intentional,'' and intentional damage would constitute a criminal act under federal law. No prosecutions are planned, though...
Notes in desks or affixed to filing cabinets allegedly left by Clinton staffers reading ''GET OUT,'' ''Hail to the thief'' and ''W happens''..
Other pranks included stickers in the West Wing depicting President Bush as a chimpanzee and a photograph in an Executive Office Building safe showing a blank election ballot with the word ''chad'' spelled out in punch holes.

So you're content with having sleaze bag liars as your First Family. How very fucking liberal of you!

It's looking like a race to qualify a new disorder and you're winning by lengths.

It's looking like a race to qualify a new disorder and you're winning by lengths.

You guys seem to lack a sense of proportion. What you seem to be saying here saying here is that a stupid war that cost so much in so many ways put America in a better situation than Bill's sexual peccadillos did. Because I was saying the opposite.

Forum List

Back