Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

• Total voters
If you had a brain you would know criminals aren't going to make their own guns and gang bang. The penalty for having a homemade gun are much worse than having a real one and the cops will profile people to remove guns from their streets. The cops will use stats and focus on that area, searching people every day.

Most homicides aren't planned in advance.

Why is the penalty for a homemade gun higher than having a non homemade gun?

They have different intents. I image a homemade rifle wouldn't get heat, but it would be rather dangerous to shoot.

What different intents? I thought all guns were desinged to kill people.

Why is the penalty for a homemade gun higher than having a non homemade gun?

They have different intents. I image a homemade rifle wouldn't get heat, but it would be rather dangerous to shoot.
You further expose your rank ignorance and stupidity.

Most home made weapons are made with off-the-rack precision machined components.

You are truly one stupid muthafuckah! :lmao:

Are you trying to tell me I can buy everything I need to make a gun by buying spare parts to repair one?

You further expose your rank ignorance and stupidity.

Most home made weapons are made with off-the-rack precision machined components.

You are truly one stupid muthafuckah! :lmao:

Are you trying to tell me I can buy everything I need to make a gun by buying spare parts to repair one?
Um....yes.

But you already knew that. :lol:

Good to see that you're willing to admit that UBC requires universal registration, and that universal registration was the intent all along.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/277079-universal-background-checks.html
I have no inside knowledge whether or not, "universal registration was the intent all along.". However, I certainly have no problem with it.
Gun registration is a precondition to the exercise of the right not inherent to same, and thus, an infringement - that alone is enough to oppose it.

The governemt knowing who has guns and who does not will not reduce gun-related crime as nothing prevents someone from using a gun regustered to them to commit a crime; it is therefore nearly impossible to show how gun registration is an effective means to affect a compelling state interest.

The point is to keep the garden variety nut from obtaining a gun in the first place.

I have no inside knowledge whether or not, "universal registration was the intent all along.". However, I certainly have no problem with it.
Gun registration is a precondition to the exercise of the right not inherent to same, and thus, an infringement - that alone is enough to oppose it.

The governemt knowing who has guns and who does not will not reduce gun-related crime as nothing prevents someone from using a gun regustered to them to commit a crime; it is therefore nearly impossible to show how gun registration is an effective means to affect a compelling state interest.

The point is to keep the garden variety nut from obtaining a gun in the first place.
Committed murderers aren't garden variety nuts.

DUUUUUH!

Cops in cities have been targeting dope dealers for decades and still I could still lay my mitts on an ounce of coke or heroin, a bottle full of 'scrip pain killers and/or a pound of weed with no more than a few phone calls.....A few "clean" firearms wouldn't be no thang.

You are truly one stupid mothafuckah. :lol::lol::lol:

Cut off the dope dealers supply at the source and see how fast the dope is off the streets.

Can't you idiots figure out America will not listen to you anymore? Your day is done, so deal with it! Don't come crying to me, so bend over like the man you are and take it! Think of it as just overtime in your bathhouse job. :lol::lol::lol:
The point being that it can't be cut off if people are willing to buy it, you towering ignoramus!

Can't you central controller commie idiots figure out that the laws of economics will never listen to you?

Listen Dummy! If we wanted to stop crack in this country, all we would have to do is go to places like Bolivia where it is grown on plantations and stop it. It takes about two years to grow a coca plant to produce coca leaf. They could napalm the fields after warning the people to leave and the supply of crack would dry up. You can spot the major growing areas by satellite. You might even be able to hire the people to cut it down. The point is it can be done, but it has to be done at the source. You can't remove it by small amounts on the streets.

The same applies to guns. You have to stop the source of guns feeding the illegal market and then the guns will decline as they are removed. You can't remove things that arrive as fast as they are removed. If they removed the guns and drugs, those street problems would go away. They could legalize pot, keep it cheap and solve that problem too. They could then focus on meth labs with all those extra resources. When it comes to heroin, an international effort to remove it is required and an international effort would be good for coca, but even a nation could do it. Poppies would probably require spraying to kill them or the population to remove them.

If you want to kill hornets, you get a large container with a lid, put a little gasoline in it, go out in the cool of the morning and cut the nest loose from the tree, then put the lid on quickly. The nest comes in contact with the gasoline at the entrance and is absorbed by the paper to destroy the whole colony. If you try to swat hornets one by one as you discover them, you will never kill them off. They will breed faster than you can kill them off. The same destructive analogy applies to other things. When you war against something, it should be total war and you should figure out how to quickly destroy your enemy and get it over with.

Now, consider what has been done using reason instead of the typical dogmatic agenda trying to use events contrary to their intent! Let's say a group is sending drugs to a market and 10% of the volume is busted. The group decides to increase production to make up for the loses. Eventually the group is selling all the market can bear, so yes it costs more to lose a shipment, but whether they lose drugs or people they both can be replaced. Let's say law enforcement discovers a shipment, but they wise up and want to track the distribution. The rationale is busting the shipment isn't going to solve the problem, but tracking it can give them intelligence of who the key players on the other side are and possibly track it back to the distribution source. I think using some creativity in such situations is a good thing whether it's with drugs or firearms. To make a dent, even if it's only temporary, you sometimes have to stop going after the minnows and small fish and try to get the big fish.

The reality of the day is often a balance between two opposing forces and if you think that reality is bad that doesn't mean it can't be worse by doing nothing.

People are willing to risk that for selling cocaine and heroin, you dope...What the fuck makes you think guns would be any different?

Cops in cities target areas and people to remove guns from the streets and that is a battle that has proven it can be won. If they search enough people, they're going to find a gun and with the supply halting, the guns that were on the streets will dry up.

Your mindless, NRA gun nutter, "keep the status quo" objections are never going to convince rational people that nothing can be done and guess what, you're ran out of fools to buy that bullshit!

isn't that what they do right now to get rid of drugs? How has that worked out again?

Have you considered the alternative of doing nothing and I'm not taking about the figments of a screwed up mind, but the realities that not doing what is done can truly produce? Your mind likes to play this game that nothing matters and the fact is it does. Why have laws because the people aren't all going to follow them is what a lot of your bullshit boils down to. It isn't rational.

If you bullshit experiment of legalizing drugs was ever applied, it wouldn't stop the drug cartels bringing drugs to the American market. You would just be allowing a bad situation to continue and get worse. America is not going to grow coca to supply itself.

Did I not already point out that I am not stupid enough to cooperate with your attempt to change the subject? Do you think adding more words to your attempt to obfuscate the issue will confuse me?

You are the one that wants to ban assault weapons, which, if I am not mistaken, are guns. You also want to track every gun in existence in this country in the deluded belief that it will prevent gun violence. When I point out a real world example of the a country that actually bans assault weapons, and restricts the transfer of other weapons, and also has a complete registry of every gun that is legally owned, and show that the result is an increase in gun violence, you pretend I am accusing you of posting something else.

Stick to the actual topic here, which is the evidence that, in your words, plan to sensibly restrict guns to reduce gun violence does not work.

You point out a country that has 35 homicides by gun when we have over 11,000 that year. You use a vague description of what a gun crime is in the UK and compare it to a country with more than that many homicides by guns. What about the people who were shot in America and didn't die?

Your day is done, so deal with it! We don't buy your crap.

One more time.

Gun violence increased even though they had exactly the system you described. The mere fact that the UK has less gun violence than the US is irrelevant. It had less gun violence than the US before they passed the laws you are so fond of.

Stop trying to deflect. Or, f you think you actually have a point, learn that you don't.

Those incidents were not gun violence, so read it again!

Umm, what? Can you tell me how they can penetrate without hitting something? The claim was that the tip would quiver? Who made that claim? Did the same guy also send you after a left handed monkey wrench?

What actually happens is that, because the tip is denser than the end, the tip will decelerate then it strikes something and the rear will continue forward. This results in deformation of the round, which causes the round to tumble. This happens as soon as it hits anything.

Modern military rounds are not made this way, and civilian rounds have never been made this way. The only reason we are discussing this at all is you insist on declaring yourself an expert on everything, yet you are being schooled by a guy who joined the Navy so he wouldn't have to shoot a weapon because he know he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

I've shot things with military rounds and the bullet didn't deform. I told you the quivering was what they told us about the bullets back then and it was generally accepted information.

Did you read my post? I explained quite clearly that the Vietnam ere rounds were designed to deform, and that modern rounds are not.

Whoever told you that bullets quiver was either dumber than dog shit, or pulling your leg because you are dumber than dog shit.

Notice how, no matter which explanation applies, you are dumber than dog shit?

Have you read my posts? I've used hugh amounts of those rounds that didn't deform.

Cops in cities have been targeting dope dealers for decades and still I could still lay my mitts on an ounce of coke or heroin, a bottle full of 'scrip pain killers and/or a pound of weed with no more than a few phone calls.....A few "clean" firearms wouldn't be no thang.

You are truly one stupid mothafuckah. :lol::lol::lol:

Cut off the dope dealers supply at the source and see how fast the dope is off the streets.

Can't you idiots figure out America will not listen to you anymore? Your day is done, so deal with it! Don't come crying to me, so bend over like the man you are and take it! Think of it as just overtime in your bathhouse job. :lol::lol::lol:

That was funny what the fuck do you think the war on drugs has been doing for the last 50 years?

Sure they were!

By 1985, Morales was elected general secretary in a union of coca farmers and by 1988 was elected executive secretary of the Tropics Federation.[30] He retains this position to this day, even while serving as president of Bolivia. Around this time the Bolivian government, encouraged by the US, began a program to eradicate most coca production. By 1996 Morales was made president of the Coordinating Committee of the Six Federations of the Tropics of Cochabamba.[30] Morales was among those opposing the government's position on coca and lobbied for a different policy. This opposition often resulted in him being jailed and in an incident in 1989, beaten near to death by UMOPAR forces (who, assuming he had been slain, dumped his unconscious body in the bushes where it was discovered by his colleagues).[30]

First presidential term: 2006–2009

Source: Evo Morales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ever hear of the 5th Amendment?

Tell that to the cop!

I don't have to.

The Supreme Court has ruled that a registration of legal weapons cannot be used to convict criminals because it violates their right to remain silent.

I mentioned that earlier, but you ignored it, so I thought I would throw it out again to see if it sinks in.

You don't know how to read a Supreme Court decision.

I've shot things with military rounds and the bullet didn't deform. I told you the quivering was what they told us about the bullets back then and it was generally accepted information.
You've never shot anything but your big mouth, dickless.

Just remember that when you start your revolution, bitch!
king%20of%20the%20hill.jpg

Yep....yep...um -hmmmmmmm....yep......

Last edited:
You were trained for war?

Why do I doubt that? No one that trains anyone for war would ever say that the tip of a bullet quivers.

That's what they claimed and my guess would be a sonic quiver.

Bullets do not quiver, sonic or otherwise.

...and jets don't either, right?

Flutter due to the formation of shock waves on curved surfaces was another major problem,

Source: Sound barrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back