Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

• Total voters
Remember, Obama did say he wanted a civilian force better equipped than the military.

This is it.

Why, you have bigger nukes than the US army? More fighter planes? Better Aircraft carriers?...

oh Gawd here we go with the nuke argument.
Weak at best useless like the rest of the gun grabbers nutters argument.

actually it would do harm to the preservation and/or efficiency of a well regulated militia
Already have one, it's called the US army.
You are clearly unqualified to have an honest, informed and knowedgeable discussion on this issue.

Also State Troopers, local cops, SWAT teams, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security Bozos, ...

Like we need a bunch of drunken trailer trash forming armed gangs.

You are clearly unqualified to have an honest, informed and knowedgeable discussion on this issue.
Also State Troopers, local cops, SWAT teams, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security Bozos, ...
Thank you for proving my point.
Please feel free to continue to do so.
:clap2:

Thank you for proving my point that I'm a major doofus.
:redface:

a bunch of drunken trailer trash...like you.

So you're stupid enough to think that you and the rest of the heros of the trailer park need to form an armed gang to protect you from the police? :cuckoo:

So you're stupid enough to think that you and the rest of the heros of the trailer park need to form an armed gang to protect you from the police? :cuckoo:

Not one gun owner do I know uses this type of argument defending the second amendment. You out yourself when you make these type of statements.

Let the fools form them and we'll put them out of their misery!

Thank you for proving my point, that you cannot have a honest and knowledgable discussion on this subject.

Thank you for proving my point, that you cannot have a honest and knowledgable discussion on this subject.

Instead of forming your own armed gang to protect you from the non-existant boogeyman, maybe you should try getting treated for your paranoia.

:thanks:

Instead of forming your own armed gang to protect you from the non-existant boogeyman, maybe you should try getting treated for your paranoia.

oh yeah he's a honest to goodness gun owner that supports the second amendment and knows what the second amendment is for.:eusa_whistle:

oh yeah he's a honest to goodness gun owner that supports the second amendment and knows what the second amendment is for.:eusa_whistle:

The second amendment was possibly needed back in 1776, but seriously, you need to have a citizen army to protect you from the government today? You really need to get a grip on reality, or do the revenuers really keep trying to take your still? :D

I don't support the "gun show loophole" but I do support an individual right to buy or sell personal property without government involvement.

Making mandatory background checks will effectively ban individual sales completely. The dealers won't do it for less than it costs them and they are busy enough that they will refuse to participate. The police can't do it because federal law prohibits it so you have just stopped sales by individuals completely.

I know that is what you want - at least some of you - but I have a right to sell my personal property whether it is an old dining set, a refrigerator,nick-naks, or a gun or two just like you do.

Forum List

Back