🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

we also trusted your hero ADOLF HITLER for awhile------remember?----JOOOS who opposed him were called WAR MONGERERS. We did not create the
filth----we simply swallowed the lies that people like you shove down throats.
Read about "FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN"-----and various other famous Nazi
pigs in the USA-------there was a strong PRO HITLER lobby back then ----of
course the jewish lobby was overwhelmed by people of your ilk

Ah, look everyone, she's playing the "Hitler Card" again.

hitler.jpg

Yes, there was a strong anti-war Lobby- It was made up of Christians and Charles Lindbergh and lot of well meaning people who saw all the World War I veterans without legs and without arms and blinded by gas.

IN context, they were told that the First Word War would be a "War to make the world safe for Democracy" and "A War to End All Wars" and these things turned out to be LIES and they didn't want to go for another one.

But Assad isn't Hitler, and neither are the Iranians. They are impoverished Third World Countries with no industrial infrastructure. They aren't a threat to us. They aren't even a threat to the Zionist Entity, but even if they were, that's still not our problem.
Yep, they are innocent........They aren't training and funding terrorist groups and putting proxy trained troops in combat in the region.

Their poor poor General killed in an airstrike in Lebanon was there on vacation and his buddies from the Hezballah la la were talking about fishing when the IDF killed them all.

Poor Iran, always being picked on by Israel.......The meanies..............Just last week they were raping and killing women...........oops.....that's what the Hez does...............

You really are a tool Joe.

Yep, they are innocent........They aren't training and funding terrorist groups and putting proxy trained troops in combat in the region.

Their poor poor General killed in an airstrike in Lebanon was there on vacation and his buddies from the Hezballah la la were talking about fishing when the IDF killed them all.

Poor Iran, always being picked on by Israel.......The meanies..............Just last week they were raping and killing women...........oops.....that's what the Hez does...............

Again, why are ANY of these things MY Problem.

If they want to wipe out the Zionists, FUCK THE ZIONISTS. NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!

Get it? I don't care who started it and I don't care whose imaginary sky pixie has the bigger dick.

This is NOT MY PROBLEM. It's not ANY American's problem, and we need to stop pretending it is.

really? was it HAARETZ? the national enquirer rag of Israel?----got the link---I missed it-----I would like to know which jerk wrote the article

You're too lazy to go back and look for it?

Here's a story from the Poltico.

AIPAC to go all-out on Syria - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

Here's one from the Daily Beast.

AIPAC in Full Court Press on Syria - The Daily Beast

AIPAC wanted us to take out Assad for them in the worst way. We were smart enough to say "No".

anyone interested in the nature of islamo Nazi shit propaganda should
read BOTH citations------not a single significant comment beyond
"A SOURCE SAID....." -----mostly BOTH depends on this earth shattering
statement >>> (in sum and substance) 'an aipac official responded
favorably to a white house announcement that it was seeking
limited air-strikes on Syria'

gee YUSUF-----I am amazed that you cited such nonsense.... even a desperate
idiot like you

we also trusted your hero ADOLF HITLER for awhile------remember?----JOOOS who opposed him were called WAR MONGERERS. We did not create the
filth----we simply swallowed the lies that people like you shove down throats.
Read about "FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN"-----and various other famous Nazi
pigs in the USA-------there was a strong PRO HITLER lobby back then ----of
course the jewish lobby was overwhelmed by people of your ilk

Ah, look everyone, she's playing the "Hitler Card" again.

hitler.jpg

Yes, there was a strong anti-war Lobby- It was made up of Christians and Charles Lindbergh and lot of well meaning people who saw all the World War I veterans without legs and without arms and blinded by gas.

IN context, they were told that the First Word War would be a "War to make the world safe for Democracy" and "A War to End All Wars" and these things turned out to be LIES and they didn't want to go for another one.

But Assad isn't Hitler, and neither are the Iranians. They are impoverished Third World Countries with no industrial infrastructure. They aren't a threat to us. They aren't even a threat to the Zionist Entity, but even if they were, that's still not our problem.

Are Iraqi government troops trained/helped by the U.S. not "proxies" while Iraqi government troops trained/helped by Iran "proxies"?

Are the Syrian rebels helped/trained by the U.S. or Turkey not "proxies" while Syrian government troops helped/trained by the Russians or Iranians "proxies"?

really? was it HAARETZ? the national enquirer rag of Israel?----got the link---I missed it-----I would like to know which jerk wrote the article

AIPAC wanted us to take out Assad for them in the worst way. We were smart enough to say "No".

idiot like you

Wow, you just can't admit your fellow Zionists tried to drag us into a war...

From the Article.

Officials say that some 250 Jewish leaders and AIPAC activists will storm the halls on Capitol Hill beginning next week to persuade lawmakers that Congress must adopt the resolution or risk emboldening Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear weapon. They are expected to lobby virtually every member of Congress, arguing that “barbarism” by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated, and that failing to act would “send a message” to Tehran that the U.S. won’t stand up to hostile countries’ efforts to develop weapons of mass destruction, according to a source with the group.

The top two Senate GOP leaders — Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and Minority Whip John Cornyn of Texas — both have already been urged by top Jewish donors and AIPAC allies to back the Syria resolution, sources say. Unlike their House GOP counterparts who endorsed the measure, McConnell and Cornyn have withheld their support.

So to review. The Zionists tried to get us to take out Assad for them. But a funny thing happened. America finally said NO to the Zionists, and it was a lovely thing.

idiot like you

Wow, you just can't admit your fellow Zionists tried to drag us into a war...

From the Article.

Officials say that some 250 Jewish leaders and AIPAC activists will storm the halls on Capitol Hill beginning next week to persuade lawmakers that Congress must adopt the resolution or risk emboldening Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear weapon. They are expected to lobby virtually every member of Congress, arguing that “barbarism” by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated, and that failing to act would “send a message” to Tehran that the U.S. won’t stand up to hostile countries’ efforts to develop weapons of mass destruction, according to a source with the group.

The top two Senate GOP leaders — Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and Minority Whip John Cornyn of Texas — both have already been urged by top Jewish donors and AIPAC allies to back the Syria resolution, sources say. Unlike their House GOP counterparts who endorsed the measure, McConnell and Cornyn have withheld their support.

So to review. The Zionists tried to get us to take out Assad for them. But a funny thing happened. America finally said NO to the Zionists, and it was a lovely thing.

so to review-----your article says NOTHING "sources say....." is a joke
as to DRAGGING------to what dragging do you refer------lobbying---if it really has
occurred in the manner your utterly idiotic article states-----is a well accepted
activity in Washington DC ------sources have informed me that you are a serial
rapist----but only during months with names that start with an "M"

as to DRAGGING------to what dragging do you refer------lobbying---if it really has
occurred in the manner your utterly idiotic article states-----is a well accepted

Nice try. The zionists got caught and now they look stupid because they advocated a REALLY BAD IDEA.

Nice try. The zionists got caught and now they look stupid because they advocated a REALLY BAD IDEA.

oh----you finally have something-----what were the Zionists caught doing?---
you got a link-----with anything beyond ---"sources say...." ???

oh ---ok In the late 1930s Jews also lobbied against your fave hero---ADOLF HITLER-----your literature was full of it-----DA JOOOS IS WAR MONGERERS----
I read your stuff as a kid------I grew up in a Nazi town----in the USA----in a state
in the north east where there were a lot of Nazi pigs just like you are. When I was a kid it was OLD LEFT OVER stuff floating around town-----very interesting --
all about JOOOOOOS. Some things never change. Even the LINGO
remained the same

There was a town full of Nazis in the US? That sounds like the plot of a bad comic book, not a real life story.

You do get that Assad isn't Hitler, right? That he can barely keep control of his own country much less pose a threat to his neighbors.

Point was, AIPAC went out there and lobbied for a war that no one wanted against a country that wasn't our enemy. (Which is to say, America's enemy).

and thankfully, unlike all the other times the Zionists have manipulated us into wars, the American people said, "No."

and a good thing, too. Imagine what kind of shit we'd be in if Assad wasn't keeping a lid on ISIS.

Never heard of Leith ND? Has not been that long ago.

Great links , thank you.

Great links , thank you.

oh yeah----"GREAT LINKS" -----"ISLAMO NAZI PIG SOURCES SAY"

As far as I'm aware, Israel is the only Mideast country to attack a U.S. warship, which killed 34 American sailors.

You forget Iraq and Yemen. Military bases and embassies have also been attacked through the MENA. How do you not know these things???
USS Liberty was a US ship in a war zone that the USN twice denied was there. The crew did not identify itself and disobeyed the Captain's orders not to fire. There were a number of mistakes on both sides.
This was not a cruise through the area during peace time, Israel had been attacked a short distance from where the USS Liberty was spotted, and anyone that has served knows you don't fly holiday colors except for special occasions. Every inquiry found it was fog of war or mistaken identification.

As to Syria, after learning how sometimes dictators are better than regime change as with Hussein in Iraq, I think we're leaving Assad alone. May not be ideal, but a power vaccum's no better.

Delta----had Saddam survived---the situation would be no better----the
ARAB SPRING movement is VERY COMPATIBLE with BAATHISM

Had Saddam stayed in power, we wouldn' now have ISIS tear-assing around the region.
Had obama not been elected as president we wouldn't have ISIS tear assing either.

Forum List

Back