🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

And I would call them dumb asses as well.

Are you at least prepared to say that the Muslims doing this are DUMB ASSES for doing this shit..............It's obvious you have no problem ditching Christians being stupid..............how about the other way around.

You have a history of being one sided in this shit..............

So speak into the microphone.

Yes, i think anyone who does this kind of shit are dumbasses, but most Muslims or Christians don't. Shit, most Catholics don't even fast during Lent anymore, the pussies.

I gave up Religion for Lent once and never went back.

Anyway, our problem with the Islamic world is not because their religion is sillier than our religion.

Our problem with the Islamic World is we keep sticking our dicks in their business.

Really! So you think whacking iraq's nuclear plants and defeating multiple Arab nations in several wars, was no biggy, eh? Exactly what planet do you live on? The Arabs fear Isral like pussies, because they know the Israelis don't fuck around. They have past experience having gotten their asses kicked.

The Zionist Entity hasn't won a war without help since 1967. After that they keep getting us to bail them out.

Pretty soon, they are going to figure out that this whole Zionism thing is stupid and move back to Europe.

In other words, self flaggelation is in no way as common with Catholics as is with Shiite Muslims, they have religious holidays where the entire male population of the sect starts beating the crap out of themselves in public. But Joehammad had to bring up that isolated example to defend the savagery which exists in his faith.

Again guy, I'm an Atheist. There is no God.

I just don't think we need to go over and fuck with these people and my tax dollars shouldn't be wasted propping up Israel.

Since Turkey and most of the Arab world is infuriated over Assad's genocial behavior towards his own people, we will once again allocate your antisemetic post to the FULLA CRAP category.

Except Turkey didn't send 250 lobbyists to Washington to get us to attack Assad.

Israel did.

oh ---ok In the late 1930s Jews also lobbied against your fave hero---ADOLF HITLER-----your literature was full of it-----DA JOOOS IS WAR MONGERERS----
I read your stuff as a kid------I grew up in a Nazi town----in the USA----in a state
in the north east where there were a lot of Nazi pigs just like you are. When I was a kid it was OLD LEFT OVER stuff floating around town-----very interesting --
all about JOOOOOOS. Some things never change. Even the LINGO
remained the same

Since Turkey and most of the Arab world is infuriated over Assad's genocial behavior towards his own people, we will once again allocate your antisemetic post to the FULLA CRAP category.

Except Turkey didn't send 250 lobbyists to Washington to get us to attack Assad.

Israel did.

Hey Joehammad, you is funny!

Except Israel didn't secretly fund and allow its territory to be used as a bridge to ISIS while claiming to be against ISIS, Turkey and the Sunni Arabs did.

In other words, self flaggelation is in no way as common with Catholics as is with Shiite Muslims, they have religious holidays where the entire male population of the sect starts beating the crap out of themselves in public. But Joehammad had to bring up that isolated example to defend the savagery which exists in his faith.

Again guy, I'm an Atheist. There is no God.

I just don't think we need to go over and fuck with these people and my tax dollars shouldn't be wasted propping up Israel.

Yeah right! Joehammad is an atheist who never has anything negative to say about Islam or Muslims. Yup.

If anyone were to try and set back Iran trying to obtain nuclear weapons wouldn't Iran go to war?

I seriously doubt it. They know they'd lose. It's why they're trying to get the US involved in doing so. When they took out the Iraq reactor, that was just one site. Iran has many sites directly involved with their nuclear program, amd scores more contributing to it. All an attack would accomplish is making Iran's ambition to obtain nuclear weapons an absolute certainty - you don't attack nuclear powers.

Think the whole issue is merely a political tool. Scare the hell out of your voters so they vote for you to keep them safe. Been doing this re: Iran for 30 years.

When you compare national hostility of Iran with the US and even Israel, the bad guy becomes clear and it's not Iran. Iran might be many things but they're not invading other countries or conducting a drone war like the US is.

And I would call them dumb asses as well.

Are you at least prepared to say that the Muslims doing this are DUMB ASSES for doing this shit..............It's obvious you have no problem ditching Christians being stupid..............how about the other way around.

You have a history of being one sided in this shit..............

So speak into the microphone.

Yes, i think anyone who does this kind of shit are dumbasses, but most Muslims or Christians don't. Shit, most Catholics don't even fast during Lent anymore, the pussies.

I gave up Religion for Lent once and never went back.

Anyway, our problem with the Islamic world is not because their religion is sillier than our religion.

Our problem with the Islamic World is we keep sticking our dicks in their business.

Riiiiight! It's America fault the Islamic world is behaving like this. Ha ha ha!

If anyone were to try and set back Iran trying to obtain nuclear weapons wouldn't Iran go to war?

I seriously doubt it. They know they'd lose. It's why they're trying to get the US involved in doing so. When they took out the Iraq reactor, that was just one site. Iran has many sites directly involved with their nuclear program, amd scores more contributing to it. All an attack would accomplish is making Iran's ambition to obtain nuclear weapons an absolute certainty - you don't attack nuclear powers.

Think the whole issue is merely a political tool. Scare the hell out of your voters so they vote for you to keep them safe. Been doing this re: Iran for 30 years.

When you compare national hostility of Iran with the US and even Israel, the bad guy becomes clear and it's not Iran. Iran might be many things but they're not invading other countries or conducting a drone war like the US is.

So you think it's not Iran that's hostile, intolerant, terroristic, has shown and carried out its intentions to expand its influence and medieval Islamic ideology throughout the region, is trying to get its hands on a nuke to threaten and or destroy Israel and other Sunni countries, it's the US that's the "bad guy" here? :cuckoo:

oh ---ok In the late 1930s Jews also lobbied against your fave hero---ADOLF HITLER-----your literature was full of it-----DA JOOOS IS WAR MONGERERS----
I read your stuff as a kid------I grew up in a Nazi town----in the USA----in a state
in the north east where there were a lot of Nazi pigs just like you are. When I was a kid it was OLD LEFT OVER stuff floating around town-----very interesting --
remained the same

There was a town full of Nazis in the US? That sounds like the plot of a bad comic book, not a real life story.

You do get that Assad isn't Hitler, right? That he can barely keep control of his own country much less pose a threat to his neighbors.

Point was, AIPAC went out there and lobbied for a war that no one wanted against a country that wasn't our enemy. (Which is to say, America's enemy).

and thankfully, unlike all the other times the Zionists have manipulated us into wars, the American people said, "No."

and a good thing, too. Imagine what kind of shit we'd be in if Assad wasn't keeping a lid on ISIS.

So you think it's not Iran that's hostile, intolerant, terroristic, has shown and carried out its intentions to expand its influence and medieval Islamic ideology throughout the region, is trying to get its hands on a nuke to threaten and or destroy Israel and other Sunni countries, it's the US that's the "bad guy" here? :cuckoo:

US Combat Operations since 1990
US Military Operations - Southwest Asia

Hard to claim to being the Good Guys when you've killed more civilians than the supposed Bad Guys.

remained the same

There was a town full of Nazis in the US? That sounds like the plot of a bad comic book, not a real life story.

You do get that Assad isn't Hitler, right? That he can barely keep control of his own country much less pose a threat to his neighbors.

Point was, AIPAC went out there and lobbied for a war that no one wanted against a country that wasn't our enemy. (Which is to say, America's enemy).

and thankfully, unlike all the other times the Zionists have manipulated us into wars, the American people said, "No."

and a good thing, too. Imagine what kind of shit we'd be in if Assad wasn't keeping a lid on ISIS.

Assad is a genocidal maniac who has killed over 250,000 of his own people in order to stay in power. His Baathist ideology originates from Nazsim.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Riiiiight! It's America fault the Islamic world is behaving like this. Ha ha ha!

We propped up the Shah.
We armed Bin Laden until he turned on us.
We armed Saddam until he turned on us.
We support the Zionists, which pisses off everyone.

Our middle East Policy is sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm just the guy saying, "Hey, maybe you shouldn't stick your dick in that hornet's nest. There are children watching."

US Combat Operations since 1990
US Military Operations - Southwest Asia

Hard to claim to being the Good Guys when you've killed more civilians than the supposed Bad Guys.

Right, so who lost more in wars translates into who's the good or bad guy.

Didn't know that.

Thanks for the info.

Assad is a genocidal maniac who has killed over 250,000 of his own people in order to stay in power. His Baathist ideology originates from Nazsim.

And again, why is that OUR problem?

Let's be clear what we are talking about here. The Zionists were pushing us to attack Syria because he is a threat to Israel, not because they give a rat's ass about the Syrians he's killed. and they thought that they had a really, really good case for it with the supposed chemical attack that probably didn't happen. So they sent 250 lobbyists with bags full of money to Capitol Hill to get us into that mess.

But something truly Amazing happened. The American people said, "No" instead of "How High?" when the Jews said "Jump". And it was a beautiful thing to behold.

We propped up the Shah.
We armed Bin Laden until he turned on us.
We armed Saddam until he turned on us.
We support the Zionists, which pisses off everyone.

Our middle East Policy is sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm just the guy saying, "Hey, maybe you shouldn't stick your dick in that hornet's nest. There are children watching."

Yes it's our fault. I agree. Alqueda is our fault, Sadam is our fault, Muslim Brotherhood is our fault, Jihad is our fault, Islamism is our fault. Who else, Joehammad? :cuckoo:

As to Syria, after learning how sometimes dictators are better than regime change as with Hussein in Iraq, I think we're leaving Assad alone. May not be ideal, but a power vaccum's no better.

And again, why is that OUR problem?

Let's be clear what we are talking about here. The Zionists were pushing us to attack Syria because he is a threat to Israel, not because they give a rat's ass about the Syrians he's killed. and they thought that they had a really, really good case for it with the supposed chemical attack that probably didn't happen. So they sent 250 lobbyists with bags full of money to Capitol Hill to get us into that mess.

But something truly Amazing happened. The American people said, "No" instead of "How High?" when the Jews said "Jump". And it was a beautiful thing to behold.

I agree let's step aside and let the Sunnis and Shiites slaughter each other. Good idea.

remained the same

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

roudy---in the study of biology there is noted a phenomenon called
PARALLEL EVOLUTION-----in which widely separate organisms EVOLVE--
the same structures even though they do not "get together"----ie they
don't screw. -----it happens. It seems to me that Baathist Nazism and
German Nazism developed not FROM each other----but in parallel. Both do
have roots in ROMAN "culture" Constantine ---first emperor of the "holy roman
empire"-----kinda invented the Nazi system -----germans got it from Rome as did
muslims------then they both elaborated on the theme to create their respective
filth. It is ---I believe---a mistake to say that al husseini got it from german Nazis---it was already RIGHT THERE---in Islamic ethos. What is really interesting is how
they got really elaborate in the early 20th century leading to genocides in the scores
of millions-----and counting (ie the muslim version)

As to Syria, after learning how sometimes dictators are better than regime change as with Hussein in Iraq, I think we're leaving Assad alone. May not be ideal, but a power vaccum's no better.

Delta----had Saddam survived---the situation would be no better----the
ARAB SPRING movement is VERY COMPATIBLE with BAATHISM

Forum List

Back