🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

we got LOTS of Syrian Christians in the USA----joe habibi-----In fact so many near
the town in which I grew up that I thought SYRIA was a Christian country of the kind with the extra line in the cross. Syrian Christian speak Arabic-----try to get to know a few--------I assure you----you will learn something about who wanted to get rid of the assads-------it was not DA JOOOOS-----Syria does not have any JOOOOS left in that shit hole------

Okay, again, it was AIPAC- the Zionist Lobby, that sent 250 lobbyists and bags of money to Washington to try to get Congress to sign on to attacking Assad, not some Syrian Christians I give not two fucks about.

In short, the Zionists were the ones trying to get us to take out Assad, and they all want to pretend they weren't the ones institigating it. Just like they all pretended they weren't the ones who instigated the Iraq War when that turned into a shit sandwich.

Since Turkey and most of the Arab world is infuriated over Assad's genocial behavior towards his own people, we will once again allocate your antisemetic post to the FULLA CRAP category.

This video is about a shia ritual......this one in Afghanistan.........
Shi'ite Muslims mark Ashura in Afghanistan

WTF?

You know, there used to be a Christian sect call the Flagellants that do the same thing. While it was a big thing in the middle ages, like most Christian assholes, you probably like to pretend most of your history doesn't exist.

But there are still Christians who do this shit today.

bloody-backs_1608230i.jpg

This picture is from the Philippines..

They also like to do pretend Crucifixions.

aptopix-philippines-crucifixions-1.jpg

This is how you know Joe is a Moooslem, when faced with evidence of Muslim savagery, he posts this bullshit crap nobody has ever heard of about Christians doing the same.

Yusuf has access to the mosque archives in the subject ----"DEATH TO THE CHRISTIANS"

Ran across this after looking at the TWELVERS..............which is the belief of the Shia over there.............

The 12th Imam is in hiding waiting for the return in some cave somewhere.............Hard core types say they are preparing for his return..............

He can't return until the world is DESTROYED................

Great belief isn't it.

Again, as opposed to Evangelicals who believe in the Rapture and the End Times and all the other crazy shit. And some of them are even running for the GOP nomination.

But your belief in Sky Pixies is totally rational, while theirs isn't. You totally need to beleive that.
Explain the rationality of beating yourself bloody for your religion and get back to me.

we got LOTS of Syrian Christians in the USA----joe habibi-----In fact so many near
the town in which I grew up that I thought SYRIA was a Christian country of the kind with the extra line in the cross. Syrian Christian speak Arabic-----try to get to know a few--------I assure you----you will learn something about who wanted to get rid of the assads-------it was not DA JOOOOS-----Syria does not have any JOOOOS left in that shit hole------

Okay, again, it was AIPAC- the Zionist Lobby, that sent 250 lobbyists and bags of money to Washington to try to get Congress to sign on to attacking Assad, not some Syrian Christians I give not two fucks about.

In short, the Zionists were the ones trying to get us to take out Assad, and they all want to pretend they weren't the ones institigating it. Just like they all pretended they weren't the ones who instigated the Iraq War when that turned into a shit sandwich.

Working with not against

Syria Sanctions Update New EU Sanctions Indicate Assad Regime ISIS Working Together

Yes, he's smart, why should he take away the number one reason the West has put the removal of his regime on hold? Even though his military is fully capable of can eliminating ISIS entirely, he never will.

Ran across this after looking at the TWELVERS..............which is the belief of the Shia over there.............

The 12th Imam is in hiding waiting for the return in some cave somewhere.............Hard core types say they are preparing for his return..............

Great belief isn't it.

Again, as opposed to Evangelicals who believe in the Rapture and the End Times and all the other crazy shit. And some of them are even running for the GOP nomination.

But your belief in Sky Pixies is totally rational, while theirs isn't. You totally need to beleive that.
Explain the rationality of beating yourself bloody for your religion and get back to me.

I think Joe flagellates himself to the destruction of Israel and America, but he targets a different bodily organ.

WTF?

You know, there used to be a Christian sect call the Flagellants that do the same thing. While it was a big thing in the middle ages, like most Christian assholes, you probably like to pretend most of your history doesn't exist.

And I would call them dumb asses as well.

Are you at least prepared to say that the Muslims doing this are DUMB ASSES for doing this shit..............It's obvious you have no problem ditching Christians being stupid..............how about the other way around.

You have a history of being one sided in this shit..............

So speak into the microphone.

Great belief isn't it.

Its a MOURNING thing-----somehow some jerk who was the son-in-law of
Muhummad------and a PRETENDER to the THRONE----got offed in battle---
the battle being between two opposing tribes of muslims-----he's the MAHDI in
the well-----for Shiites (I think---don't quote me) There are many primitive socieites in which mourners engage in all kinds of weird levels of self knock
around. Shiites did not invent it. Jews kinda outlawed it long ago. In the Indian
subcontinent---I think even hindu women do it a bit----like pulling their hair and
screaming lots (of course jewish women do scream----lots ---------even me--all
the time)

WTF?

And I would call them dumb asses as well.

Are you at least prepared to say that the Muslims doing this are DUMB ASSES for doing this shit..............It's obvious you have no problem ditching Christians being stupid..............how about the other way around.

You have a history of being one sided in this shit..............

So speak into the microphone.

But as a good Moooooslem Joehammad can NEVER criticise another Moooooslem in front of the non Muslim. It is a "sin".

Nah, they're pussies.
Yeah. After all they've shown to be pussies in the past when it came to their national security, haven't they? Ha ha ha.
When have they ever taken on anyone who could come close to matching them militarily? Never, since Egypt, decades ago. And Egypt wasn't the military power they are today, either.

But they have no problems bullying the weak.

WTF?

This is how you know Joe is a Moooslem, when faced with evidence of Muslim savagery, he posts this bullshit crap nobody has ever heard of about Christians doing the same.

Timeline by 1201-1500Errors of the Flagellants Church History

Flagellant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Pope John Paul II s Penitential Practices The Opus Dei Connection

ODAN Making Modern-Day Martyrs

Nah, they're pussies.
Yeah. After all they've shown to be pussies in the past when it came to their national security, haven't they? Ha ha ha.
When have they ever taken on anyone who could come close to matching them militarily? Never, since Egypt, decades ago. And Egypt wasn't the military power they are today, either.

Really! So you think whacking iraq's nuclear plants and defeating multiple Arab nations in several wars, was no biggy, eh? Exactly what planet do you live on? The Arabs fear Isral like pussies, because they know the Israelis don't fuck around. They have past experience having gotten their asses kicked.

WTF?

Timeline by 1201-1500Errors of the Flagellants Church History

Flagellant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Pope John Paul II s Penitential Practices The Opus Dei Connection

ODAN Making Modern-Day Martyrs

In other words, self flaggelation is in no way as common with Catholics as is with Shiite Muslims, they have religious holidays where the entire male population of the sect starts beating the crap out of themselves in public. But Joehammad had to bring up that isolated example to defend the savagery which exists in his faith.

Nah, they're pussies.

Really! So you think whacking iraq's nuclear plants

That was a pussy sneak attack, like Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

and defeating multiple Arab nations in several wars, was no biggy, eh?

Nations that weren't close to Israel's military advantage, supplied by our tax dollars.

Now they just kill innocent women in children in Gaza.

Penelope and Joe----do not worry-----DA JOOOS care about shit like you
as little as you care for the thousands of dead mutilated children in Syria.
The last time I encountered shit like you guys was when I was, unfortunately,
assigned to work in a methadone clinic. It was entertaining--- overheard
one burnt out bum complaining to another "DA JOOOISH DOCS IS
DILUTING MY METHADONE" (for those who do not know----methadone
does provide a 'high'------and is even used as a street drug---islamo Nazi
bums get into programs just to get "extra stuff")

A nice person like you working in a drug clinic, oh man, poor druggies.

Long ago when I was a child----my childhood friends were daughters of a
bartender. They had a whole elaborate bar in the basement with all sorts of
little gadgets----one was a mug with a poem-----which ended with "..there is no
love like the tender love of one drunken bum for the other.."-------it's ok---Penelope-----I do not judge you for your experiences in the methadone clinic----but try to
bathe before dropping in for your fix....
too late I already had my allotted caffeine for today.

oh----well----it's ok ------generally speaking people like you NEED--lots
of chemicals. Long ago when I was young and beautiful and pregnant---
my NEXT ASSIGNMENT whether I wanted it or not-----was MONITOR THE
ALCOHOL REHAB PROGRAM-------sheeeesh --the place was constantly
THICK with cigarette smoke------it was there that I experience my only
"morning sickness"-------so how much do you smoke per day? In one
thing I had do babysit-----the place did not trust the junkies with matches---
they had a very ingenious gadget mounted on the wall-----against which the a
addicted could hold the cigarette and light it up

I don't smoke. I don't drink either. when I started in healthcare, young and beautiful as well, patients were allowed to smoke at their bedside. The cig companies sure made a mint, and they are still selling them.

In Obama care the only thing they ask is if you smoke and if you do you pay more. Never mind if your a alcoholic or smoke pot or how much you weigh, only if you smoke. I do not blame people for smoking, its terribly addictive.

Now will Israel smoke Iran, they do not have the guts.

In general----most hospitals removed cigarette vending machines
DECADES ago------and smoking got removed to "lounge" areas--
DECADES ago. You must be very old. Smoking is very prevalent in
mental institutions and just about every alcoholic seems to be also a
smoker. The tax on smoking was instituted as a public health issue--
to discourage the practice. Israel will do what it must to protect itself----
what does "smoke iran" mean? I predict that all hell will break loose soon---
Hezbollah filth has infected much of the middle east---Lebanon, Syria,
Yemen, Libya, Bahrain etc -----all under the control and highly trained
and armed by IRAN. The sunnis and shiites of the middle east will continue
to "smoke" each other whilst Iran smiles. Iranians hate arabs----even Shiite
arabs

I had never heard of these Asura before today, but I've known about Fallangests since Medieval History in College. And this thing where the Filipinos try to relive the Jesus experience... that's old news.

Incidently, I think this sort of thing is savage no matter who does it.

Good question. Maybe you need to ask those Christians in the Philippines why they beat themselves bloody and even let themselves get faked Crucified.

Most Muslims or Christians don't do that, obviously. But keep believing that your Sky Fairy is better than their Sky Fairy.

Forum List

Back