🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

Some places have banned ashura but in syria and southern lebanon is continues. Even babies are cut on their foreheads to bleed down their face.

This video is about a shia ritual......this one in Afghanistan.........
Shi'ite Muslims mark Ashura in Afghanistan

WTF?

Long ago ---when I was still young (and beautiful) a Pakistani surgeon
explained to me that there are crazy people in his country who beat themselves
and put cuts on their heads. I was very young----it took me about two years
to LEARN ----sunni vs Shiite. Being young---of course, I DEFENDED the Shiites----they had a right to their own forms of insanity. I learned that
Pakistani sunnis like to kill Shiites----I was horrified---of course sympathizing
with the Shiites. --------then I got to know more Shiites-----they is just as barbaric
as are sunnis-----in fact---probably more so.------to learn more----google --The death of muhummad-----the shiiite sunni thing is a "royal family" feud

as usual----joe habibi-----you contradicted yourself-----you made the typical islamo Nazi shitty pig assertion that the problem in Syria (tens of thousands dead in the gutters for islamo Nazi sluts to dance upon) was CREATED BY DA JOOOOS.
Now---idiot islamo Nazi scum that you are, you cite a CURRENT response to the
carnage that you are so enjoying by jews who reject the filth you lick. Do you
bother to read your own islamo Nazi shit? Are you too busy enjoying the atrocities
committed by your fellows in Syria? Now try again------that "Zionist push.." re assad---the one that took place from the very beginning of the assad shit

wow, it's always fun to watch a Zionist Squeeeeeeel when caught. Point was, The Zionists were the ones pushing for action against Assad.

The Zionists didn't give a crap that Assad had used chemical weapons (if he did, which is doubtful). they just saw another opportunity to manipulate America into taking out one of their enemies. And we didn't fall for it.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Penelope and Joe----do not worry-----DA JOOOS care about shit like you
as little as you care for the thousands of dead mutilated children in Syria.
The last time I encountered shit like you guys was when I was, unfortunately,
assigned to work in a methadone clinic. It was entertaining--- overheard
one burnt out bum complaining to another "DA JOOOISH DOCS IS
DILUTING MY METHADONE" (for those who do not know----methadone
does provide a 'high'------and is even used as a street drug---islamo Nazi
bums get into programs just to get "extra stuff")

A nice person like you working in a drug clinic, oh man, poor druggies.

Long ago when I was a child----my childhood friends were daughters of a
bartender. They had a whole elaborate bar in the basement with all sorts of
little gadgets----one was a mug with a poem-----which ended with "..there is no
love like the tender love of one drunken bum for the other.."-------it's ok---Penelope-----I do not judge you for your experiences in the methadone clinic----but try to
bathe before dropping in for your fix....

as usual----joe habibi-----you contradicted yourself-----you made the typical islamo Nazi shitty pig assertion that the problem in Syria (tens of thousands dead in the gutters for islamo Nazi sluts to dance upon) was CREATED BY DA JOOOOS.
Now---idiot islamo Nazi scum that you are, you cite a CURRENT response to the
carnage that you are so enjoying by jews who reject the filth you lick. Do you
bother to read your own islamo Nazi shit? Are you too busy enjoying the atrocities
committed by your fellows in Syria? Now try again------that "Zionist push.." re assad---the one that took place from the very beginning of the assad shit

wow, it's always fun to watch a Zionist Squeeeeeeel when caught. Point was, The Zionists were the ones pushing for action against Assad.

The Zionists didn't give a crap that Assad had used chemical weapons (if he did, which is doubtful). they just saw another opportunity to manipulate America into taking out one of their enemies. And we didn't fall for it.

love like the tender love of one drunken bum for the other.."-------it's ok---Penelope-----I do not judge you for your experiences in the methadone clinic----but try to
too late I already had my allotted caffeine for today.

oh----well----it's ok ------generally speaking people like you NEED--lots
of chemicals. Long ago when I was young and beautiful and pregnant---
my NEXT ASSIGNMENT whether I wanted it or not-----was MONITOR THE
ALCOHOL REHAB PROGRAM-------sheeeesh --the place was constantly
THICK with cigarette smoke------it was there that I experience my only
"morning sickness"-------so how much do you smoke per day? In one
thing I had do babysit-----the place did not trust the junkies with matches---
they had a very ingenious gadget mounted on the wall-----against which the a
addicted could hold the cigarette and light it up

oh----well----it's ok ------generally speaking people like you NEED--lots
of chemicals. Long ago when I was young and beautiful and pregnant---
my NEXT ASSIGNMENT whether I wanted it or not-----was MONITOR THE
ALCOHOL REHAB PROGRAM-------sheeeesh --the place was constantly
THICK with cigarette smoke------it was there that I experience my only
"morning sickness"-------so how much do you smoke per day? In one
thing I had do babysit-----the place did not trust the junkies with matches---
they had a very ingenious gadget mounted on the wall-----against which the a
addicted could hold the cigarette and light it up

I don't smoke. I don't drink either. when I started in healthcare, young and beautiful as well, patients were allowed to smoke at their bedside. The cig companies sure made a mint, and they are still selling them.

In Obama care the only thing they ask is if you smoke and if you do you pay more. Never mind if your a alcoholic or smoke pot or how much you weigh, only if you smoke. I do not blame people for smoking, its terribly addictive.

Now will Israel smoke Iran, they do not have the guts.

Last edited:

Guy, you play this "Help, help, I'm being oppressed shit too hard. The Zionists wanted us to take out Assad for them, and screw the consquences.

WTF?

You know, there used to be a Christian sect call the Flagellants that do the same thing. While it was a big thing in the middle ages, like most Christian assholes, you probably like to pretend most of your history doesn't exist.

But there are still Christians who do this shit today.

bloody-backs_1608230i.jpg

This picture is from the Philippines..

They also like to do pretend Crucifixions.

aptopix-philippines-crucifixions-1.jpg

Ran across this after looking at the TWELVERS..............which is the belief of the Shia over there.............

The 12th Imam is in hiding waiting for the return in some cave somewhere.............Hard core types say they are preparing for his return..............

He can't return until the world is DESTROYED................

Great belief isn't it.

Again, as opposed to Evangelicals who believe in the Rapture and the End Times and all the other crazy shit. And some of them are even running for the GOP nomination.

But your belief in Sky Pixies is totally rational, while theirs isn't. You totally need to beleive that.

Bashar took over for his father in 2000

The link was more than a year and a half ago and regarded syria's use of chemical weapons.

You knew the name, but did you actually know the family? What is it you think you knew about the Assads? What you read in the news? On a Syrian web site?

That link shows the fucking Zionists were pulling the strings trying to get us to fight their war for them.

Again.

We didn't fall for it this time, thankfully. BUt imagine if we had. The only force keeping ISIS bottled up in Syria is Assad.

Guy, you play this "Help, help, I'm being oppressed shit too hard. The Zionists wanted us to take out Assad for them, and screw the consquences.

we got LOTS of Syrian Christians in the USA----joe habibi-----In fact so many near
the town in which I grew up that I thought SYRIA was a Christian country of the kind with the extra line in the cross. Syrian Christian speak Arabic-----try to get to know a few--------I assure you----you will learn something about who wanted to get rid of the assads-------it was not DA JOOOOS-----Syria does not have any JOOOOS left in that shit hole-------it is the Christians who hate the assads' fucking guts-----also lots of muslims ----try to find a few of them too.. There are lots of Syrian jews around too------they don't care-----no relatives back there. You got a citation? "JOOOOOOS SEEK DEATH OF ASSAD"?? (for the sake of
Christians over there----I do wish he would slit his own throat)----an interesting factoid-----one of my son's best friends when he was in the military was a SYRIAN CHRISTIAN-----my kid was impressed and a bit jealous of that kid's fluent Hebrew--
his parents, sibs and some cousins escaped to Israel LONG AGO---a run thru
the Golan heights---they are still there hating the assads. From where do you
pick up your idiot propaganda?

we got LOTS of Syrian Christians in the USA----joe habibi-----In fact so many near
the town in which I grew up that I thought SYRIA was a Christian country of the kind with the extra line in the cross. Syrian Christian speak Arabic-----try to get to know a few--------I assure you----you will learn something about who wanted to get rid of the assads-------it was not DA JOOOOS-----Syria does not have any JOOOOS left in that shit hole------

Okay, again, it was AIPAC- the Zionist Lobby, that sent 250 lobbyists and bags of money to Washington to try to get Congress to sign on to attacking Assad, not some Syrian Christians I give not two fucks about.

In short, the Zionists were the ones trying to get us to take out Assad, and they all want to pretend they weren't the ones institigating it. Just like they all pretended they weren't the ones who instigated the Iraq War when that turned into a shit sandwich.

the town in which I grew up that I thought SYRIA was a Christian country of the kind with the extra line in the cross. Syrian Christian speak Arabic-----try to get to know a few--------I assure you----you will learn something about who wanted to get rid of the assads-------it was not DA JOOOOS-----Syria does not have any JOOOOS left in that shit hole------

Okay, again, it was AIPAC- the Zionist Lobby, that sent 250 lobbyists and bags of money to Washington to try to get Congress to sign on to attacking Assad, not some Syrian Christians I give not two fucks about.

In short, the Zionists were the ones trying to get us to take out Assad, and they all want to pretend they weren't the ones institigating it. Just like they all pretended they weren't the ones who instigated the Iraq War when that turned into a shit sandwich.

you got a citation as to WHEN this program took place-----ten years ago? 20 years ago??, 30 years ago? I got news for you-----THE ASSAD PIGS HAVE BEEN IN POWER IN SYRIA SINCE
1970------and have been murdering people now for some 45 years----you jerk.
ALL DECENT PEOPLE HATED THEM. FINALLY some people are beginning
to try to take action against the FILTH YOU LOVE. TENS OF MILLIONS of people have died just in the past 50 years because people like YOU LOVE SHIT

you got a citation as to WHEN this program took place-----ten years ago? 20 years ago??, 30 years ago? I got news for you-----THE ASSAD PIGS HAVE BEEN IN POWER IN SYRIA SINCE
to try to take action against the FILTH YOU LOVE. TENS OF MILLIONS of people have died just in the past 50 years because people like YOU LOVE SHIT

Guy, I pointed out that AIPAC was out lobbying for airstrikes in Syria in 2013, and I used an ISRAELI news source to back it up.

Are the Assads thugs? Yup? But did they keep that little corner of the Middle East stable? Yup. Until recently, anyway.

Here's my position, because even though I've said it a thousand times, you don't get it. NOTHING GOING ON OVER THERE IS OUR BUSINESS. The Zionists keep dragging us into their wars, but at the end of the day, none of our fucking business, really.

You are a disgusting ZioNazi pig that would like us to have our Christian people killed supporting your Jew colonial project in the Middle East. Most Syrians prefer the secular Government rather than the Islamists you support. And, the only reason you support the Islamists in Syria is because it weakens, temporarily, the forces that oppose Israel's occupation of Palestine.

You are a disgusting ZioNazi pig that would like us to have our Christian people killed supporting your Jew colonial project in the Middle East. Most Syrians prefer the secular Government rather than the Islamists you support. And, the only reason you support the Islamists in Syria is because it weakens, temporarily, the forces that oppose Israel's occupation of Palestine.

gee----you are a very confused Nazi. It is possible that lots of Syrians would like
a secular government-------what they got is a BAATHIST REGIME-----on the level of SADDAM's "party of love" I support the "islamists"??? since when?----
in fact Baathists are islamists----they just lie about it

Working with not against

Syria Sanctions Update New EU Sanctions Indicate Assad Regime ISIS Working Together

Working with not against

Syria Sanctions Update New EU Sanctions Indicate Assad Regime ISIS Working Together

gee----I was wondering into whose arms ASSAD would collapse. Will an alliance between BAGHDADDY and some Shiite elements (even perhaps IRAN) be next???. Will the CALIPHATES COALESCE??? Turkey does not need the EU---
it can have the UNITED FEDERATION OF CALIPHATES in where the Shiites
and the Sunnis--play-------and seldom is heard---a discouraging word----la la ~~~

WTF?

You know, there used to be a Christian sect call the Flagellants that do the same thing. While it was a big thing in the middle ages, like most Christian assholes, you probably like to pretend most of your history doesn't exist.

But there are still Christians who do this shit today.

bloody-backs_1608230i.jpg

This picture is from the Philippines..

They also like to do pretend Crucifixions.

aptopix-philippines-crucifixions-1.jpg

This is how you know Joe is a Moooslem, when faced with evidence of Muslim savagery, he posts this bullshit crap nobody has ever heard of about Christians doing the same.

Forum List

Back