Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

I like smoked turkey. The turkey bacon is not so good---but smoked
turkey is a delight. Turkey does have a function in the world-------
as a kid----I used to think that it was TURKEY that created the world's
supply of sesame HALVAH-------I was horrified when I found out that
JOYVA----is a jewish company------for those who do not know---JOYVA is the
company in the USA that makes the sesame halva-----not turks----they
are jews. Even the arab muslims in my town FAVOR ---joyva. I have been
told that "halva" derives from an Arabic word meaning sweet (???)

What does Joyva have to do with smoked Turkey?

depends on how you cook. Joyva also does sesame paste. Sesame
paste is a very useful ingredient------chumous as a side with a smoked
turkey sandwich is a delight. Would you like my recipe for chumous?---
really just standard----but so easy to do----you need not buy the stuff ready
made.

tahini is easy to make, and you can make just what you need and it does not have to sit on the shelf for days or weeks.

thanks I need the exercise------both my mortar and my pestle appreciate your
advice. -------joyva puts out little cans----handy dandy cans.
better advice ****AVOID CANNED CHICK PEAS AT ALL COSTS****

roast the seeds in a fry pan, thrown them in a small food processor or something like a bullet blender, grind, add oil, blend. Takes less time than driving to the grocery store. You can go to a whole food store or an oriental store to buy the seeds for very little.

If you need the exercise....pound away.
If you do used canned chickpeas, drain and rinse well. I used to cook my own and then freeze them. I'd take out only what I needed.
The rest is just lemon garlic and salt

NO CANNED CHICK PEAS----I tried it once. I have sesame seeds---I use them in cooking----in the whole form. -----but for me the issue is storage------and lack of
freezer and fridge space --------CHICK PEAS IN THE FREEZER----you got a walk-in????

Islam is like a cancer. Apparently the Turks were successful in curing it for a few decades. But as we can see the disease has reared its ugly head again.

Religion is a disease. Pretending their strain of it is worse than yours is kind of... silly.

No it's not. It's kind of silly and delusional to say that all religions are behaving exactly the same today.

Last edited:
Does it matter what you think you are? To most of us you are a joke.

Duly noted you couldn't answer my point that living next to people who want to KILL YOU and have a pretty good reason for doing so is kind of a stupid idea.

Yeah? Arabs / Muslims always want to kill you. What else is new. The religion promotes intolerance and hatred. Unless you convert or submit to their way. It was the same with the Nazis. Good luck living in the North Pole.

No it's not. It's kind of silly and delusional to say that all religions are behaving exactly the same today.

Again, you have to keep qualifiying it by saying 1) "today" and 2) discounting the bad behaviors of Jews and Christians as "secular". Or that the vast majority of the worlds 1.6 billion Muslims are NOT engaging in violence.

News Alert. YOu put Jews or Christians in the same boat Arabs are in, and you'll find they can be just as nasty as the Muslims can. Maybe if we stopped bombing them and stopped stealing their land, we wouldn't have a problem with them.

Yeah? Arabs / Muslims always want to kill you. What else is new. The religion promotes intolerance and hatred. Unless you convert or submit to their way. It was the same with the Nazis. Good luck living in the North Pole.

Naw, guy, they don't want to kill me. I didnt' steal their land. I'm not bombing them. I'm not blowing up their children and treating them like second class citizens in their own country.

In fact, there is a Mosque a few miles from where I live. ANd no one at that Mosque has ever tried to kill me. IN fact, it has gates up around it to protect if from vandalism from "Christians".

What does Joyva have to do with smoked Turkey?

depends on how you cook. Joyva also does sesame paste. Sesame
paste is a very useful ingredient------chumous as a side with a smoked
turkey sandwich is a delight. Would you like my recipe for chumous?---
really just standard----but so easy to do----you need not buy the stuff ready
made.

tahini is easy to make, and you can make just what you need and it does not have to sit on the shelf for days or weeks.

thanks I need the exercise------both my mortar and my pestle appreciate your
advice. -------joyva puts out little cans----handy dandy cans.
better advice ****AVOID CANNED CHICK PEAS AT ALL COSTS****

roast the seeds in a fry pan, thrown them in a small food processor or something like a bullet blender, grind, add oil, blend. Takes less time than driving to the grocery store. You can go to a whole food store or an oriental store to buy the seeds for very little.

If you need the exercise....pound away.
If you do used canned chickpeas, drain and rinse well. I used to cook my own and then freeze them. I'd take out only what I needed.
The rest is just lemon garlic and salt

NO CANNED CHICK PEAS----I tried it once. I have sesame seeds---I use them in cooking----in the whole form. -----but for me the issue is storage------and lack of
freezer and fridge space --------CHICK PEAS IN THE FREEZER----you got a walk-in????

You promote hate a lot better than they do.

Again, you have to keep qualifiying it by saying 1) "today" and 2) discounting the bad behaviors of Jews and Christians as "secular". Or that the vast majority of the worlds 1.6 billion Muslims are NOT engaging in violence.

News Alert. YOu put Jews or Christians in the same boat Arabs are in, and you'll find they can be just as nasty as the Muslims can. Maybe if we stopped bombing them and stopped stealing their land, we wouldn't have a problem with them.

Naw, guy, they don't want to kill me. I didnt' steal their land. I'm not bombing them. I'm not blowing up their children and treating them like second class citizens in their own country.

In fact, there is a Mosque a few miles from where I live. ANd no one at that Mosque has ever tried to kill me. IN fact, it has gates up around it to protect if from vandalism from "Christians".

Right, why don't you go there and explain that to them? I'm sure they'll be glad to hear from you. Ha ha ha.

If anyone were to try and set back Iran trying to obtain nuclear weapons wouldn't Iran go to war?
Why don't you first prove they are trying to get nuclear weapons, before we have this conversation?

Already been proven, by the UN IAEA. part of the deal is they have to fess up to trying to make nukes, which they refuse to do so.

Right, why don't you go there and explain that to them? I'm sure they'll be glad to hear from you. Ha ha ha.

You know what, I have had these conversations. The funny thing is, I kind of understand what they are going through. My grandparents came here from Germany between the World Wars, and no one was rolling out the welcome mat.

In a few years, we will find someone else to be scared of.

Iran is the only country really helping us in the fight against the GOP created Isis. Without the GOP, there would be no Isis. Without Iran, no one would be fighting Isis.
Good thing Republicans chased the Suni from Iraq and made Iraq a friend of Iran. You never know about GOP policies. Does stuff just happen or is it part of the plan?

Iran is the only country really helping us in the fight against the GOP created Isis. Without the GOP, there would be no Isis. Without Iran, no one would be fighting Isis.
Good thing Republicans chased the Suni from Iraq and made Iraq a friend of Iran. You never know about GOP policies. Does stuff just happen or is it part of the plan?
"GOP created ISIS". Ha ha ha. Is this the thresd for the mentally ill?

ISIS was created because of president Oblahblah withdrawing improperly from Iraq, and Assad step all over his "red line".

ISIS was created because of president Oblahblah withdrawing improperly from Iraq, and Assad step all over his "red line".

I think you are a bit confused. ISIS came from Al Qaeda in Iraq, an organization that didn't exist until Bush listened to the Zionists and overthrew Saddam.

Similarly, hte Zionists are the ones who pushed us to take out Assad, and that would have made ISIS even stronger. BUt the Zionists wouldn't care, that would just entangle AMerica further into the middle east, while getting rid of their enemies.

Time to stop letting the tail wag the dog.

I think you are a bit confused. ISIS came from Al Qaeda in Iraq, an organization that didn't exist until Bush listened to the Zionists and overthrew Saddam.

Similarly, hte Zionists are the ones who pushed us to take out Assad, and that would have made ISIS even stronger. BUt the Zionists wouldn't care, that would just entangle AMerica further into the middle east, while getting rid of their enemies.

Time to stop letting the tail wag the dog.

Zarqawi, a jordanian, formed the Tawhid wal-Jihad in the 1990s after meeting Bin Laden

Forum List

Back