🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

The 'so what' is the exact attitude that've created IS with a close limited sight for the instant "gain"... take a good look on Iranian proxies and wars and honestly tell me if you feel the urge of kissing their ass.
"If Iran is so wicked without nukes.. what would they be with one? "

No, you see, what created IS is that our MENTALLY RETARDED President listened to all the Zionist Fifth Columnists he brought into the government and toppled Saddam, and then fucked up the subsequent occupation in every way humanly imaginable. That's what created IS.

If we hadn't listened to all the Neo-cons screaming to get rid of Saddam because he scared them, there would be no IS out there.

and now they want us to get rid of the scary Iranians for them.

ANd I just have to ask. "WHy is this my problem".

"Because they want to kill all the Israelis".

"And again, why is this my problem?"

It's not.

You've chosen to steal their land. You've chosen to piss on their scared sites, when they try to kill you, it's YOUR problem, not mine.
So now we're stealing Iraqis and Iranian land? is this what you just said?
Let me remind you the Iran-Iraq war, probably the second most deadly war, 7 years of war.
You are not speaking rationally and you keep pointing out that its all Israel's fault - 'we stole THEIR land' which is why they fought each other over that land and the rest of the collapsing states in the ME to the point that one side is on top, and here's the funny part - you choose to allow them nukes like this is gonna be all happily ever after end for the Middle Eastern chaos - you are one of the most obtuse people I've ever come to meet, no point arguing about that - and to prove it I'd like you to tell us all why the poor peace seeking Ayatollahs funding chaos in the ME are in a need of nukes.

You mean the war where Israel was smuggling weapons into Iran?? Your PM said taking out Iraq would bring stability to the ME, boy was he wrong.

This is all happened in in 1981 when Israel bombed the nuclear reactor in Baghdad, do the math.
However I heard that Obama already threatened to shoot down Israeli planes two years ago if Israel would attempt to destroy the Iranian nuclear reactor, the alternative is not war with Iran - just like Bibi said 'They need us more than we need them' and now more than ever the whole Arab world including the Saudis are siding with Israel and also against Obama because they know the consequences of Iran armed with nukes but I guess not everyone in the West still realize that.. Pff and to think people pretend to understand the ME.. :lol:

From your art. and I can find you more links if you need:

The destruction of the Osiraq reactor did not delay the development of a nuclear weapons option because it [the reactor] was never intended to be part of such an effort. The French-supplied facility was subject to rigorous safeguards and designed to ensure that Iraq would not be able to produce weapons-grade plutonium. An examination of the reactor by Harvard physicist Richard Wilson after the attack concluded that the facility was not suited for production of weapons-grade plutonium. As a result, the attack did not reduce the risk that Iraq would develop nuclear weapons. On the contrary, it brought about a far more determined and focused effort to acquire nuclear weapons.[103]:laugh:

The 'so what' is the exact attitude that've created IS with a close limited sight for the instant "gain"... take a good look on Iranian proxies and wars and honestly tell me if you feel the urge of kissing their ass.
You've chosen to steal their land. You've chosen to piss on their scared sites, when they try to kill you, it's YOUR problem, not mine.
Try again.
Are you freaking out now? You are the one to blame Zionists(Israel) for stealing 'THEIR' land and 'THEIR' holy sites, it is you that scared here trying to pose like the Iranians are all saints.. and 'throw' the Israelis to them(Psst..this is called "betrayal") just to achieve (cold-war)peace with those who betrayed Israel before and do exactly the opposite of any Western regimes when they struggle to annex more and more and play the role as the dominant Islamic regime, the fact Iran fights IS is not because they like you or moderate - they are way more dangerous than IS(and they are on their way to achieve nukes) all they want is just to stay on top and unite so they can kill you, you are just blind leftist whose can't understand real danger when it blasting in your face.. don't you remember Israel was the one to help Iran back in Iran-Iraq war?

Daniyel is under the false ideal that Israel belongs to them, your holy site is now the western wall. Maybe if only a handful returned to Israel when King Cyrus said, and you never left you would not of been wandering, but then how in the heck would you of got rich off of each other?

We saved Jews 3 times, Netanyahu should revise history lessons – Iranian FM

Published time: March 05, 2015 22:18

“He even distorts his own scripture. If you read the book of Esther, you will see that it was the Iranian king who saved the Jews…” Zarif said.

The Iranian Minister called Netanyahu’s accusations “truly regrettable” stressing that they refer to “an entire nation which has saved Jews three times.”

“It is truly, truly regrettable that bigotry gets to the point of making allegations against an entire nation which has saved Jews three times in its history: Once during that time of a prime minister who was trying to kill the Jews, and the king saved the Jews; again during the time of Cyrus the Great, where he saved the Jews from Babylon, and during the Second World War, where Iran saved the Jews,” he said.

“We’re not about the annihilation of Jews,” Zarif stressed, reminding the channel that 20,000 Jews reside in Iran “in peace” and even have their own representative in parliament

Israel threatens to use force against Iran almost on a daily basis… Of course, if they did use force against Iran, we would defend ourselves, as we have done with great sacrifice in the past. But we are not invading, we are not threatening anybody. We have not threatened anybody for 250 years,” the Iranian FM said.

While Netanyahu only has “a record full of infanticide, full of killing of innocent people, full of aggression against his neighbor, full of occupation,” he added.

Iranian authorities are trying to develop nuclear-weapons capabilities, but Tehran insists that its program is for peaceful purposes.

“We never had the bomb. We will never have a bomb. We’re not looking to have a bomb. We do not believe a bomb is in our interest. Whereas [Netanyahu] does have a bomb. He has 200 nuclear weapons,” he said.

We saved Jews 3 times Netanyahu should revise history lessons Iranian FM RT News

No, you see, what created IS is that our MENTALLY RETARDED President listened to all the Zionist Fifth Columnists he brought into the government and toppled Saddam, and then fucked up the subsequent occupation in every way humanly imaginable. That's what created IS.

If we hadn't listened to all the Neo-cons screaming to get rid of Saddam because he scared them, there would be no IS out there.

It's not.

Let me remind you the Iran-Iraq war, probably the second most deadly war, 7 years of war.
You are not speaking rationally and you keep pointing out that its all Israel's fault - 'we stole THEIR land' which is why they fought each other over that land and the rest of the collapsing states in the ME to the point that one side is on top, and here's the funny part - you choose to allow them nukes like this is gonna be all happily ever after end for the Middle Eastern chaos - you are one of the most obtuse people I've ever come to meet, no point arguing about that - and to prove it I'd like you to tell us all why the poor peace seeking Ayatollahs funding chaos in the ME are in a need of nukes.

You mean the war where Israel was smuggling weapons into Iran?? Your PM said taking out Iraq would bring stability to the ME, boy was he wrong.

... peneloopy-----your imam pig handlers lied-----Israel did not smuggle armaments
to Iran. I am not surprised that they did manage to get a Nazi whore to disseminate that shit mouth lie. Where were you during the contra scandal hearings? Goose stepping and farting MAWTH AL YAHUD?
Now try to find someone who knows the real
history of the "contra-affair"-----try to avoid the islamo Nazi websites upon which
you usually depend---if you can manage it

Daniyel is under the false ideal that Israel belongs to them, your holy site is now the western wall. Maybe if only a handful returned to Israel when King Cyrus said, and you never left you would not of been wandering, but then how in the heck would you of got rich off of each other?

We saved Jews 3 times, Netanyahu should revise history lessons – Iranian FM

Published time: March 05, 2015 22:18

“He even distorts his own scripture. If you read the book of Esther, you will see that it was the Iranian king who saved the Jews…” Zarif said.

The Iranian Minister called Netanyahu’s accusations “truly regrettable” stressing that they refer to “an entire nation which has saved Jews three times.”

“It is truly, truly regrettable that bigotry gets to the point of making allegations against an entire nation which has saved Jews three times in its history: Once during that time of a prime minister who was trying to kill the Jews, and the king saved the Jews; again during the time of Cyrus the Great, where he saved the Jews from Babylon, and during the Second World War, where Iran saved the Jews,” he said.

“We’re not about the annihilation of Jews,” Zarif stressed, reminding the channel that 20,000 Jews reside in Iran “in peace” and even have their own representative in parliament

Israel threatens to use force against Iran almost on a daily basis… Of course, if they did use force against Iran, we would defend ourselves, as we have done with great sacrifice in the past. But we are not invading, we are not threatening anybody. We have not threatened anybody for 250 years,” the Iranian FM said.

While Netanyahu only has “a record full of infanticide, full of killing of innocent people, full of aggression against his neighbor, full of occupation,” he added.

Iranian authorities are trying to develop nuclear-weapons capabilities, but Tehran insists that its program is for peaceful purposes.

“We never had the bomb. We will never have a bomb. We’re not looking to have a bomb. We do not believe a bomb is in our interest. Whereas [Netanyahu] does have a bomb. He has 200 nuclear weapons,” he said.

We saved Jews 3 times Netanyahu should revise history lessons Iranian FM RT News

oh gee------Khutbah jumaat feces fling----Shiite style. I first heard Shiite shit
a very long time ago-------a Shiite from New Dehli----a surgeon----was under the
mistaken notion that I have a "special interest"---in islam actually I was very young and was even more interested in talking to the hindus and Sikhs who were
working in that hospital-----but he tried. Young that I was, I went. I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet whilst the IMAM proceeded with the Khutbah Jumaat feces fling

It's not.

... peneloopy-----your imam pig handlers lied-----Israel did not smuggle armaments
to Iran. I am not surprised that they did manage to get a Nazi whore to disseminate that shit mouth lie. Where were you during the contra scandal hearings? Goose stepping and farting MAWTH AL YAHUD?
history of the "contra-affair"-----try to avoid the islamo Nazi websites upon which

Apparently he knows the Jewish bible better than the Jews. You and Iran were close at one time, when the Shah was in, then bang the revolution. Israel still's owes Iran money does it not.

It's not.

Apparently he knows the Jewish bible better than the Jews. You and Iran were close at one time, when the Shah was in, then bang the revolution. Israel still's owes Iran money does it not.

the book of esther is not part of the "jewish bible" (aka tanach)-----we already
discussed your ignorance regarding this issue. The king of Iran was not a muzzie pig back then. Iran owes jews money-----the muzzie pigs confiscated
billions from the jews who fled that shariah shit pit ----and stole their land too.
The filth also persist in desecrating jewish sacred sites there----- and have
threatened to destroy the TOMB OF ESTHER (the lady islamo Nazi sluts call
a "myth") What is true is that every islamo Nazi dog and pig LOVEs to point
to the book of ESTHER (the one that peneloopy calls a myth) as a personal
TRIUMPH-----it's kinda funny. For the record----jews and Zoroastrians (the real
Persians) still get along very well. The escapee Zoroastrians have a very
beautiful temple in Israel. -------such is not permitted by the muzzie dogs of
Iran. Even in their exile from Iran-----during the time that most fled to
Mombai (Bombay india) the Zoroastrians lived in the same areas of India
in which fleeing jews lived. Gee, peneloopy, how do you remain so clueless?

Swiss Panel Rules Israel Owes Iran up to $100 Million in Compensation

Tons of oil were left in an Israeli pipeline built by the two countries before 1979.

By: Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu

Published: December 10th, 2014

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/swiss-panel-rules-israel-owes-iran-up-to-100-million-in-compensation/2014/12/10/

Iran wants money for half of the oil that remained in the joint Iranian-Israeli Eilat-Ashkelon oil pipeline before the Islamic Revolution.

A Swiss panel of arbitrators has ruled that Israel should compensate the Iranian regime between $50 and 100 million for oil the remained in a pipeline in the Arava that both countries built in a joint project before the Islamic revolution in 1979.

Israel took possession of 800,000 tons of oil that remained in the pipeline after Iran cut off relations with Israel following the revolution in 1979.

Iran sued for compensation 20 years ago for half of the value of the oil, whose current value is approximately $400 million, more than three times the value in 1979.

Tons of oil were left in an Israeli pipeline built by the two countries before 1979.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/swiss-panel-rules-israel-owes-iran-up-to-100-million-in-compensation/2014/12/10/

Iran wants money for half of the oil that remained in the joint Iranian-Israeli Eilat-Ashkelon oil pipeline before the Islamic Revolution.

A Swiss panel of arbitrators has ruled that Israel should compensate the Iranian regime between $50 and 100 million for oil the remained in a pipeline in the Arava that both countries built in a joint project before the Islamic revolution in 1979.

Israel took possession of 800,000 tons of oil that remained in the pipeline after Iran cut off relations with Israel following the revolution in 1979.

Iran sued for compensation 20 years ago for half of the value of the oil, whose current value is approximately $400 million, more than three times the value in 1979.

tell your Iranian handlers not to hold their breaths.-------

What is Israel above paying their debts now, they seem to be above everything. Maybe we should pay the Iranians and take it out of the billions we send to Israel every year, when is Israel going to stand on their own two feet?

What is Israel above paying their debts now, they seem to be above everything. Maybe we should pay the Iranians and take it out of the billions we send to Israel every year, when is Israel going to stand on their own two feet?

Israel does pay its debt and unlike your heros---does not advocate the rape and murder of little girls ------having fun?. Do you think Iran will compensate jews for that which they stole from those fleeing the stink you so love ----(btw---the
oil thing has been reasonably settled already)----the scum of iran still hold the
stuff they stole from jews and Zoroastrians. Why do you and your
fellow shit spit on Zoroastrians? Why does your fellow shit persecute
Christians in that shariah shit hole----to wit, iran---in fact they even persecute
ethnic arabs. Of all the hatreds manifested by muslims I have encountered
in the USA----of the Iranian muslims-----their HATRED OF ARABS ---takes the cake

PS----the swiss are still upset that they had to give up some of
the bank accounts held by jews during world war II------who
asked the swiss?-------they even got some of the confiscated gold

I'm waiting for the day that Turkiye will smoke Israel in 30 minutes.

giphy.gif

Yeah... sure... like that's ever gonna happen.

And if, by some chance, Turkey ever DID 'smoke Israel in 30 minutes', the US would 'smoke Turkey' at the 60 minute mark...

Believe it...

===========

Actually, smoked turkey sounds rather good...

smoked-turkey-photo.jpg

giphy.gif

And if, by some chance, Turkey ever DID 'smoke Israel in 30 minutes', the US would 'smoke Turkey' at the 60 minute mark...

Believe it...

===========

smoked-turkey-photo.jpg

I like smoked turkey. The turkey bacon is not so good---but smoked
turkey is a delight. Turkey does have a function in the world-------
as a kid----I used to think that it was TURKEY that created the world's
supply of sesame HALVAH-------I was horrified when I found out that
JOYVA----is a jewish company------for those who do not know---JOYVA is the
company in the USA that makes the sesame halva-----not turks----they
are jews. Even the arab muslims in my town FAVOR ---joyva. I have been
told that "halva" derives from an Arabic word meaning sweet (???)

Israel does pay its debt and unlike your heros---does not advocate the rape and murder of little girls ------having fun?. Do you think Iran will compensate jews for that which they stole from those fleeing the stink you so love ----(btw---the
oil thing has been reasonably settled already)----the scum of iran still hold the
stuff they stole from jews and Zoroastrians. Why do you and your
fellow shit spit on Zoroastrians? Why does your fellow shit persecute
Christians in that shariah shit hole----to wit, iran---in fact they even persecute
ethnic arabs. Of all the hatreds manifested by muslims I have encountered
in the USA----of the Iranian muslims-----their HATRED OF ARABS ---takes the cake

Really, from what I have read Israel lives off its hosts of which it has many. If only the Evan would wake up and know what Jews really think about them. Some think Jews are blinded by God.

I'm not interested in your kosher diet. Anyone can and do smoke turkeys, I prefer a baked on, I'm not big on anything smoked except maybe salmon. You really think God cares what you eat.

I understand when you have no rebuttal you change the subject, it doesn't hide the fact Israel owes Iran money. You got really pissed at Iran when Iran shut your oil off hey.

giphy.gif

Believe it...

===========

smoked-turkey-photo.jpg

I like smoked turkey. The turkey bacon is not so good---but smoked
turkey is a delight. Turkey does have a function in the world-------
as a kid----I used to think that it was TURKEY that created the world's
supply of sesame HALVAH-------I was horrified when I found out that
JOYVA----is a jewish company------for those who do not know---JOYVA is the
company in the USA that makes the sesame halva-----not turks----they
are jews. Even the arab muslims in my town FAVOR ---joyva. I have been
told that "halva" derives from an Arabic word meaning sweet (???)

What does Joyva have to do with smoked Turkey?

Try holding your breath for that to happen. Turkey is hoping to enter the EU and knows if it does that it will be toast
Turkey isn't the same Turkey that it was a decade or two ago. And recently it has become the springboard for Jihadis trying to join ISIS. How is the West allowing the Turks to get away with this shit? EU membership is now a pipedream, they cannot be trusted.

I'm not interested in your kosher diet. Anyone can and do smoke turkeys, I prefer a baked on, I'm not big on anything smoked except maybe salmon. You really think God cares what you eat.

I understand when you have no rebuttal you change the subject, it doesn't hide the fact Israel owes Iran money. You got really pissed at Iran when Iran shut your oil off hey.
Actually Iran owes Israel big time for taking out the Iraqi nuclear plants. There was no doubt that Sadam would have nuked the Iranians as they were in the midst of a brutal bloody long sectarian war that had already taken over a million lives.

Forum List

Back