🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

"GOP created ISIS". Ha ha ha. Is this the thresd for the mentally ill?

ISIS was created because of president Oblahblah withdrawing improperly from Iraq, and Assad step all over his "red line".

I think you are a bit confused. ISIS came from Al Qaeda in Iraq, an organization that didn't exist until Bush listened to the Zionists and overthrew Saddam.

Similarly, hte Zionists are the ones who pushed us to take out Assad, and that would have made ISIS even stronger. BUt the Zionists wouldn't care, that would just entangle AMerica further into the middle east, while getting rid of their enemies.

Time to stop letting the tail wag the dog.

you got a link for "Zionists pushed us to take out Assad"??? I am a jew and
a Zionist. ----I interact with other jews and Zionists------and also with Syrians
in the USA. None of the jews/Zionists I know ever talked about assad----but the
Syrians do. Why to you parrot idiotic jingles from the islamo Nazi sewer?
When was the first time you heard the name Assad and from whom. If you got around a bit you might learn who your friend Assad is----there are lots of Syrians in
the USA

a Zionist. ----I interact with other jews and Zionists------and also with Syrians
When was the first time you heard the name Assad and from whom. If you got around a bit you might learn who your friend Assad is----there are lots of Syrians in
the USA

I've known about Assad since he took power from his father...

So I've known the name Assad since the 1970's.

But to the point. AIPAC, the Zionist Traitor Lobby, made a full court press to get the US to attack Assad to help the Syrian Rebels (including ISIS.)

Here is is from a ZIONIST source.

AIPAC to deploy hundreds of lobbyists to push for Syria action - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

The influential pro-Israel American Israel Public Affairs Committee will deploy hundreds of activists next week to win support in Congress for military action in Syria, amid an intense White House effort to convince wavering U.S. lawmakers to vote for limited strikes.

"We plan a major lobbying effort with about 250 activists in Washington to meet with their senators and representatives," an AIPAC source said on Saturday.

Congressional aides said they expected the meetings and calls on Tuesday, as President Barack Obama and officials from his administration make their case for missile strikes over the apparent use of chemical weapons by Syrian President Bashar Assad's government.

If anyone were to try and set back Iran trying to obtain nuclear weapons wouldn't Iran go to war?

I believe anything Netanyahu says he will do, to be a fact. He isn't making empty redline statements. He's a man, not a wuss.
I agree........In his speech he said His Nation would Go it alone if necessary.................

I don't think he's kidding..................

Iran will get hit...........

the USA

But to the point. AIPAC, the Zionist Traitor Lobby, made a full court press to get the US to attack Assad to help the Syrian Rebels (including ISIS.)

AIPAC to deploy hundreds of lobbyists to push for Syria action - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

The influential pro-Israel American Israel Public Affairs Committee will deploy hundreds of activists next week to win support in Congress for military action in Syria, amid an intense White House effort to convince wavering U.S. lawmakers to vote for limited strikes.

"We plan a major lobbying effort with about 250 activists in Washington to meet with their senators and representatives," an AIPAC source said on Saturday.

Congressional aides said they expected the meetings and calls on Tuesday, as President Barack Obama and officials from his administration make their case for missile strikes over the apparent use of chemical weapons by Syrian President Bashar Assad's government.

as usual----joe habibi-----you contradicted yourself-----you made the typical islamo Nazi shitty pig assertion that the problem in Syria (tens of thousands dead in the gutters for islamo Nazi sluts to dance upon) was CREATED BY DA JOOOOS.
Now---idiot islamo Nazi scum that you are, you cite a CURRENT response to the
carnage that you are so enjoying by jews who reject the filth you lick. Do you
bother to read your own islamo Nazi shit? Are you too busy enjoying the atrocities
committed by your fellows in Syria? Now try again------that "Zionist push.." re assad---the one that took place from the very beginning of the assad shit

If anyone were to try and set back Iran trying to obtain nuclear weapons wouldn't Iran go to war?

I believe anything Netanyahu says he will do, to be a fact. He isn't making empty redline statements. He's a man, not a wuss.
I agree........In his speech he said His Nation would Go it alone if necessary.................

I believe that Iran will become more and more audacious in its support of and
enactment of world wide terrorism. Iran needs to DISPLAY its "power' in order
to impress the scum of the countryside and to gain prestige in the
mosques. One day iran will over play its hand

I'm waiting for the day that Turkiye will smoke Israel in 30 minutes.

giphy.gif

Yeah... sure... like that's ever gonna happen.

And if, by some chance, Turkey ever DID 'smoke Israel in 30 minutes', the US would 'smoke Turkey' at the 60 minute mark...

Believe it...

===========

Actually, smoked turkey sounds rather good...

smoked-turkey-photo.jpg

I like smoked turkey. The turkey bacon is not so good---but smoked
turkey is a delight. Turkey does have a function in the world-------
as a kid----I used to think that it was TURKEY that created the world's
supply of sesame HALVAH-------I was horrified when I found out that
JOYVA----is a jewish company------for those who do not know---JOYVA is the
company in the USA that makes the sesame halva-----not turks----they
are jews. Even the arab muslims in my town FAVOR ---joyva. I have been
told that "halva" derives from an Arabic word meaning sweet (???)

What does Joyva have to do with smoked Turkey?

Talking about Turkey

they are always in constant fear of birds over there ..have you noticed!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:clap::clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::rock:

[ One day iran will over play its hand

Unless, of course, a Democrat is elected by Americans in 2016. In such a case there is no limit to how mightily Iran might "play its hand", secure in the knowledge that they can do anything and America will do nothing.

I was not suggesting that the USA would respond-----Israel will. Iran will seek
more prestige in the mosques and brothels by targeting DA JOOOOOS

I believe that Iran will become more and more audacious in its support of and
enactment of world wide terrorism. Iran needs to DISPLAY its "power' in order
to impress the scum of the countryside and to gain prestige in the
mosques. One day iran will over play its hand
Obama wants a deal..............what will he give up in return...................to allow ISIS to continue the problem or cut a deal to get the Revolutionary Guard to come in and drive them out of Iraq......................................

And then take Iraq by Proxy with the troops in Iraq sealed in the deal...........expanding the Mullahs control in the region................

Yet to be seen, but Barry sells out on these type of agreements..............he feels he must get a final solution and will pawn us off in the process.

Welcome to the new Iran.......oops Iraq..............

I don't believe Israel will act so long as there remains the threat of Obamerica (or a Democrat run successor) striking at Israel with waves of bombers in retaliation for harming one thread of an ayatollah's head-wrap.

Zionism is the cause of world terrorism. Most on here know darn well who did 911 and I can't wait for someone to finally speak up. If we have any worrries its that the US has allowed Zionist to be overly involved in our political system. Time the fat cats like S. Adelson go to Israel. He makes his money off of Americans gambling addictions and then pushes for the welfare of Israel. American should be ashamed at how our politicians prance for these a.... holes.

I don't believe Israel will act so long as there remains the threat of Obamerica (or a Democrat run successor) striking at Israel with waves of bombers in retaliation for harming one thread of an ayatollah's head-wrap.

not going to happen, either. Hezbollah is primed to push the shariah shit hole--iran -----down the tubes into the cosmic cesspool It Is already in play----in Yemen---
REMEMBER ----the HOUTHIS that grabbed power over there are IRANIAN SHILLS_-----Shiite shit. ----Yemen sits right next to both Iraq (Shiite shit majority)
and Saudi Arabia-----the MAJOR TARGET for every islamo Nazi despotic regime

as usual----joe habibi-----you contradicted yourself-----you made the typical islamo Nazi shitty pig assertion that the problem in Syria (tens of thousands dead in the gutters for islamo Nazi sluts to dance upon) was CREATED BY DA JOOOOS.
bother to read your own islamo Nazi shit? Are you too busy enjoying the atrocities
committed by your fellows in Syria? Now try again------that "Zionist push.." re assad---the one that took place from the very beginning of the assad shit

wow, it's always fun to watch a Zionist Squeeeeeeel when caught. Point was, The Zionists were the ones pushing for action against Assad.

The Zionists didn't give a crap that Assad had used chemical weapons (if he did, which is doubtful). they just saw another opportunity to manipulate America into taking out one of their enemies. And we didn't fall for it.

wow, it's always fun to watch a Zionist Squeeeeeeel when caught. Point was, The Zionists were the ones pushing for action against Assad.

The Zionists didn't give a crap that Assad had used chemical weapons (if he did, which is doubtful). they just saw another opportunity to manipulate America into taking out one of their enemies. And we didn't fall for it.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Penelope and Joe----do not worry-----DA JOOOS care about shit like you
as little as you care for the thousands of dead mutilated children in Syria.
The last time I encountered shit like you guys was when I was, unfortunately,
assigned to work in a methadone clinic. It was entertaining--- overheard
one burnt out bum complaining to another "DA JOOOISH DOCS IS
DILUTING MY METHADONE" (for those who do not know----methadone
does provide a 'high'------and is even used as a street drug---islamo Nazi
bums get into programs just to get "extra stuff")

Penelope and Joe----do not worry-----DA JOOOS care about shit like you
as little as you care for the thousands of dead mutilated children in Syria.
The last time I encountered shit like you guys was when I was, unfortunately,
assigned to work in a methadone clinic. It was entertaining--- overheard
one burnt out bum complaining to another "DA JOOOISH DOCS IS
DILUTING MY METHADONE" (for those who do not know----methadone
does provide a 'high'------and is even used as a street drug---islamo Nazi
bums get into programs just to get "extra stuff")

A nice person like you working in a drug clinic, oh man, poor druggies.

the USA

Bashar took over for his father in 2000

The link was more than a year and a half ago and regarded syria's use of chemical weapons.

You knew the name, but did you actually know the family? What is it you think you knew about the Assads? What you read in the news? On a Syrian web site?

This video is about a shia ritual......this one in Afghanistan.........
Shi'ite Muslims mark Ashura in Afghanistan

WTF?

Day of Ashura - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

However, Shi'a Muslims refute these stories and maintain that Ashura is a day of great sorrow due to the tragic events of Karbala. In support of this claim, they cite many stories and hadith of Muhammad which mention that he wept profusely upon being informed of this day, as well as occasions when he talked about how Muslims would kill his beloved grandson Husayn along with his family, relatives, friends, and supporters[citation needed].

It is commemorated by Shi'a Muslims as a day of mourning for the martyrdom of Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of Muhammad at theBattle of Karbala on 10 Muharram in the year 61 AH ( in AHt: October 10, 680 CE). The massacre of Husayn with small group of his companions and family members had great impact on the religious conscience of Muslims. Especially Shia Muslims have ever remembered it with sorrow and passion.[6] Mourning for Husayn and his companions began almost immediately after the Battle of Karbala, by his survivor relatives and supporters. Popular elegies were made by poets to commemorate Battle of Karbala duringUmayyads and Abbasids era. The earliest public mourning ritualshappened in 963 CE during Buyid dynasty.[7] Nowadays, in some countries such as Afghanistan,[8] Iran,[9] Iraq,[10] Lebanon,[11]Bahrain,[12] Turkey[13] and Pakistan,[14] the Commemoration of Husayn ibn Ali has become a national holiday and most ethnic and religious communities participate in it.[

Ran across this after looking at the TWELVERS..............which is the belief of the Shia over there.............

The 12th Imam is in hiding waiting for the return in some cave somewhere.............Hard core types say they are preparing for his return..............

He can't return until the world is DESTROYED................

Great belief isn't it.

Forum List

Back