Do you think the Judge was wrong?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021

So.........what I've been seeing in many of these types of videos, is that the Judges CANNOT TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR OWN GODDAMNED COURTROOMS?!!!

If you run from the police, you will get shot.

If you don't do what the Judge ASKS of you, you WILL get punished! This Judge wasn't putting up with this guys flagrant BS, and did what was necessary to shut him the F up!! If you're going to be an F-tard, then you will TREATED like an F-tard!!!

So.........what I've been seeing in many of these types of videos, is that the Judges CANNOT TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR OWN GODDAMNED COURTROOMS?!!!

If you don't do what the Judge ASKS of you, you WILL get punished! This Judge wasn't putting up with this guys flagrant BS, and did what was necessary to shut him the F up!! If you're going to be an F-tard, then you will TREATED like an F-tard!!!

Well, it would not do to stun a defense lawyer, basically what he did. Should have stopped the proceding, cited contempt of court, sentenced on the contempt, rejected his move to act as his own counsel and put off the proceeding until the guy could get competent legal counsel, while the guy served the contempt time.
The judge was retired, but called back to hear cases part-time to ease the system load. Doubt he cared whether he ever heard another case, and it didn't affect his retirement. The dumb ass sovereign citizen just did not know he was standing before a judge, that just did not have to care for his shit. Pretty funny, in my book. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, it would not do to stun a defense lawyer, basically what he did. Should have stopped the proceding, cited contempt of court, sentenced on the contempt, rejected his move to act as his own counsel and put off the proceeding until the guy could get competent legal counsel, while the guy served the contempt time.
The judge was retired, but called back to hear cases part-time to ease the system load. Doubt he cared whether he ever heard another case, and it didn't affect his retirement. The dumb ass sovereign citizen just did not know he was standing before a judge, that just did not have to care for his shit. Pretty funny, in my book. :auiqs.jpg:
The reason these idiots act that way is because they know that the authorities are under the spotlight more than they are.
What they should do is send him to reeducation camps.

The reason these idiots act that way is because they know that the authorities are under the spotlight more than they are.
What they should do is send him to reeducation camps.
Have you been on YouTube and seen these "Sovereign Citizen" buffoon vids? These folks live in their own little world, thinking if they say the regular rules don't apply, it changes reality, but they don't get to live their dream world. Fk them.

A judge has to go by higher standards There were lots of other things he could have done to stop the bullshit. Having the idiot shocked was not one of them.

YEEEAAHHHHHHhhhhh.... id say he went a little to far. Perhaps the judge could have implemented the Cone
of Silence. It's worked before.

No contempt citation even required. Simply declare from the bench that in light of the contemptuous nature of the sled represented defendant, he wouldn’t be permitted to represent himself. Assign a lawyer to assist the poor deluded defendant.

The use of the shock device wasn’t necessary and frankly, the judge should have simply been removed from the bench. Period. Everything else was overkill.

I don't think he did anything wrong and apparently it wasn't mentioned by the top court. They simply rescinded the offer after catching some flack.

A judge has to go by higher standards There were lots of other things he could have done to stop the bullshit. Having the idiot shocked was not one of them.
The judge did not have to go by higher standards this time. He used his own standards, no ties to restrain him in the moment, and having "go to hell" money to spare for getting fed up with bullshit. The belief, the judge could have done and maybe should have done, did not constrain him from ordering the asshole's dog collar mounted on his leg from being activated on the judge's order and the judge walking away back to his retired life, with loss of less money than many lose in a weekend in Vegas, without changing their lives, at all.

The judge did not have to go by higher standards this time. He used his own standards, no ties to restrain him in the moment, and having "go to hell" money to spare for getting fed up with bullshit. The belief, the judge could have done and maybe should have done, did not constrain him from ordering the asshole's dog collar mounted on his leg from being activated on the judge's order and the judge walking away back to his retired life, with loss of less money than many lose in a weekend in Vegas, without changing their lives, at all.
I didn't say he would be held responsible for his misbeavior. Just that he should have been held responsible.

Forum List

Back