Do you think Trump would tell police who are facing rioters to shoot to kill?

R

rdean

I think he would do it in a second. Especially of the police were white and the protesters black or Hispanic.

And if Trump becomes president, you know he will spend a fortune, with GOP approval of course, for all kinds of new military riot gear.

Do you believe the drivel you write?

Of course you do and let be factual the Police sometimes are wrong but rioting and burning down your neighborhoods will not fix the issue either...

Jesus Christ. This boy done lost his marbles. LE isn't centrally controlled. Every state, city, county has their own force and not accountable to the president. That's apart from the hysteria in your post.

What I have advocated for many years is water canons. Why don't we use them? Clears the streets fast.

I think he would do it in a second. Especially of the police were white and the protesters black or Hispanic.

And if Trump becomes president, you know he will spend a fortune, with GOP approval of course, for all kinds of new military riot gear.
Absolutely. Look at how righties celebrate the Kent State shootings. Reagan called for a "bloodbath" of American Citizens, and he's the most celebrated republican of all time. Trump would order a total massacre in a heartbeat.

Of course. Now whether he meant it or not, who the fock knows. LOL

Tell me again how republicans are the ones that run on fear.

LOL!!

He might not, but I would. If the cops shot a couple dozen or so, that would be the end of the riots.

Absolutely. Look at how righties celebrate the Kent State shootings. Reagan called for a "bloodbath" of American Citizens, and he's the most celebrated republican of all time. Trump would order a total massacre in a heartbeat.

Reagan called for a "bloodbath" of American Citizens,

When did he do that? Where?

cutoff.jpg

The next year, anti-war demonstrations caused more protests and a riot at UC Santa Barbara.

"If it takes a bloodbath to silence the demonstrators," Reagan said, "let's get it over with."

Hard line helped him win, flexibility helped him stay / Ability to compromise replaced his tough stance against UC student protests

obama and hillary couldn't even get the F16 pilots to fly over benghazi.

obama and hillary couldn't get the F16 pilots to fly over benghazi.
That would have been a great help to the already dead Ambassador Stevens and crew

:rolleyes:

The next year, anti-war demonstrations caused more protests and a riot at UC Santa Barbara.

"If it takes a bloodbath to silence the demonstrators," Reagan said, "let's get it over with."

Hard line helped him win, flexibility helped him stay / Ability to compromise replaced his tough stance against UC student protests

Did it take a bloodbath?

Your question is one for which I don't have an answer I feel comfortable articulating because I have no reliable and credible way to choose between the two very simple choices, "yes" or "no." And that is the problem I have with Trump overall. In addition to seeing instance after instance of the man saying one thing and having done another thing, most notably but not solely on economic/financial matters, the man just isn't clear enough about what he thinks and wants to do for me to have the first f*cking idea of what the hell that man would do in any given situation. About the only thing I'm reasonably certain of is that he'd do what works best for him and his family, regardless of whether it's legal, ethically/morally right or ethically/morally wrong.

Last edited:
Your question is one for which I don't have an answer I feel comfortable articulating because I have no reliable and credible way to choose between the two very simple choices, "yes" or "no." And that is the problem I have with Trump overall. In addition to seeing instance after instance of the man saying one thing and having done another thing, most notably but not solely on economic/financial matters, the man just isn't clear enough about what the thinks and wants to do for me to have the first f*cking idea of what the hell that man would do in any given situation. About the only thing I'm reasonably certain of is that he'd do what works best for him and his family, regardless of whether it's legal, ethically/morally right or ethically/morally wrong.
He won't be Hillary. That works for me.

Forum List

Back