Do you think your average tea partyer would take a pepper spray to the face-

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

Your average tea partying would never be stupid enough to put themselves in that situation.

Yes they know when to knuckle under and obey the government.

They talked big alright they spoke at the voting booth and made a real difference.

Tell me what good has come out of these idiots getting pepper sprayed?

Yes they know when to knuckle under and obey the government.

And what are you fighting for Einstein? Bigger more Intrusive Government? Censorship? Control? More Control? And More Control? Let's not forget Control. ;)

Keep on thinking what the lobbyists tell you to think.

One day you will wake up to find that what you think you know, has obstructed you and denied you the Right to Live for Yourself. That's the waste. Think Achievement, using your own skills and abilities, fight for Justice, not control. You earn Control.

Your average tea partying would never be stupid enough to put themselves in that situation.

Well then they have no heart and are not a real protest group. And the real reason they would take their pepper spray assault is because they have no choice. Are they really gonna fight back against the Police/Prison State? Does anyone think they could win? They would immediately be labeled 'Terrorists' and never heard from again. That goes for anyone in the OWS movement too. Unfortunately we are all powerless in the Police/Prison State. We are 1984 now.

You're right they're not much of a protest group. They just helped stomp the democrats in 2010. :cuckoo:

Hey i actually support the Tea Party more than i do the OWS movement. I've even attended a few protests. I think both movements have some very legitimate beefs. The Government & Corporations have been screwing Americans over for many years. I think it's great some are now standing up. I was just answering the OP's question. Protesters will take the abuse because they have no choice. To fight back would mean being labeled a 'Terrorist' and they would never be seen or heard from again. It's all about the Police State now. They've taken so many of our rights away. It's very sad.

Well then they have no heart and are not a real protest group. And the real reason they would take their pepper spray assault is because they have no choice. Are they really gonna fight back against the Police/Prison State? Does anyone think they could win? They would immediately be labeled 'Terrorists' and never heard from again. That goes for anyone in the OWS movement too. Unfortunately we are all powerless in the Police/Prison State. We are 1984 now.

You're right they're not much of a protest group. They just helped stomp the democrats in 2010. :cuckoo:

Stomp is a strong word, It implies that their victory was something other than the most successful corporate lobbying campaign in history, nothing anyone capable of putting country before party would be that proud of, besides, the approval ratings for the house says few of them are getting reelected. Intractable congressional gridlock is not a victory for the country or even the republicans, just the lobbyists.

Stomp is a strong word, It implies that their victory was something other than the most successful corporate lobbying campaign in history, nothing anyone capable of putting country before party would be that proud of, besides, the approval ratings for the house says few of them are getting reelected. Intractable congressional gridlock is not a victory for the country or even the republicans, just the lobbyists.

Spin it any way you want. The fact is the Tea Party did more than just protest, they made a difference.

Spin it any way you want. The fact is the Tea Party did more than just protest, they made a difference.

A change for the worst is not anything to brag about, there is more to politics than just winning.

Exactly. The Election results had nothing to do with Incompetence, Unreliability, Dishonesty, Miss-Characterization, Corruption, or the mass of bumbling idiots on the left. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all about Other People's money, which you have yet to lay claim on. ;) Free Speech, when it challenges is real hard on you too, huh. ;)

Never question the motives of your puppet masters. I doubt you could handle the shock.

A change for the worst is not anything to brag about, there is more to politics than just winning.

No there isn't. Politics is only about winning. There is more to to life than just politics though.

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.
"Trampling their rights" is the operative word when it comes to describing the actions of the Tea Party!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=related]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

That's a matter of opinion.

I guess you think that Obama is doing a swell job.

I bet you are, I thought my reference to the "Good German" might have been a little too obscure, glad to see you understand.
Negged for calling Ollie a Nazi, for Godwinning, and most of all for calling the USA a Nazi state.

Enjoy.

I do so enjoy a good negging, Did I call anyone a Nazi? I inferred that the people who go along with tyranny and turn their backs on it's injustices have nothing to worry about, usually.

Sanctimonious Modo negs at the drop of a hat. Somehow, it just doesn't mean as much.

"Trampling their rights" is the operative word when it comes to describing the actions of the Tea Party!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=related]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

You are a Retard. Do you want to know why? One Person Fucked up there, after the Lady stuck the sign in the side window. What that person did was wrong, stomping her on the head. He blew it, by being out of control. This act had nothing to do with being sanctioned by the Tea Party. Your Premise is filled with as much bullshit as you are. Considering the mountain of violence connected with OWS and the Cops, in comparison, it shows you for the low life you are. Grow up. When you incite, you get people hurt. Unless that is part of your agenda, why go there?

Forum List

Back