Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?

How about the deaths that the muslims are responsible for then. How many Jews murdered by islam from 1914 to 1945 when they manned the camps. Then the 10 million mass murdered in India, the millions murdered in Bangladesh. Don't forget the horn of Africa were many tens of millions were also mass murdered by islam. Over 1 million in Syria alone murdered by all sides. Compared to islam Germany did very little, and your grasp of history is very sadly lacking in many respects.
Killer muslims are a problem...I have never denied that. They were allies with the Germans (and still today). NOnetheless...the number of deaths caused by the German horde is far greater than the killer muslims. You are simply trying to deflect the the true issue of German hate. Are you German?

WRONG as the muslim have mass murdered in the hundreds of millions over the last century, while the Germans can barely manage tens of millions. The Germans do not hate any more than the French, Italians, Swiss or Spanish do, in fact they hate less after seeing what hate can do.
I like most Western Europeans am of Germanic extraction, as are the French, Celts, Italians and Spanish.

How can you not trust the people that gave you Porsche, Mercedes and the Autobahn?
They also gave us gas chambers, a Holocaust and lamps made out of Jew skin.

While muslims gave us mass murders, mass rapes, mass genocides and other atrocities
So, waddya think? What flavor of hate-mongering troll do you think we're dealing with? A Radical Muslim shit-stirrer? Not convinced, but, ya never know.

I would say a wannabe convert that is showing they are ready to be indoctrinated into the Islamic family. Maybe a Germanic peasant or eastern European that has already been brainwashed by soviet methods that has lost the ability to think for themselves. A RADICAL something that needs to be guided because they have no self awareness
It amazes how far the nazi-sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in Germany.

No more hate in Germany than in any other European nation, unless you are referring to the rise in ISLAMONAZI hate for the indigenous of Europe.

How can you not trust the people that gave you Porsche, Mercedes and the Autobahn?

While muslims gave us mass murders, mass rapes, mass genocides and other atrocities
Every race, creed and color has done that at some point in its history.

Hell, what about the poor Neanderthals and Denisovians?

I guess we all are genocidal maniacs, if mass guilt can be assigned.

Not for the length of time islam has been doing it, nor to the same level. There are more atrocities at the hands of muslims over the last century or so that at the hands of any other major grouping.
Oh, to justify German hate, we are going back to the Crusades?

Not at all just back to the end of the 19C when the muslims ethnically cleansed the Armenians in a genocide they still refuse to accept. Then the 50 million innocents mass murdered in India not long after WW2 ended. Just two examples that put the muslims head and shoulders above the rest of the world for savagery and barbarity.

So, waddya think? What flavor of hate-mongering troll do you think we're dealing with? A Radical Muslim shit-stirrer? Not convinced, but, ya never know.

I would say a wannabe convert that is showing they are ready to be indoctrinated into the Islamic family. Maybe a Germanic peasant or eastern European that has already been brainwashed by soviet methods that has lost the ability to think for themselves. A RADICAL something that needs to be guided because they have no self awareness
It amazes how far the nazi-sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in Germany.

No more hate in Germany than in any other European nation, unless you are referring to the rise in ISLAMONAZI hate for the indigenous of Europe.
Well yeah...there is no hate in Germany if you are white.Try being a Jew or a person of a darker hue! Man, ,I really do need to educate you people. Do yourself a favor and search my German watch thhey are very informative.

Every race, creed and color has done that at some point in its history.

Hell, what about the poor Neanderthals and Denisovians?

I guess we all are genocidal maniacs, if mass guilt can be assigned.

Still no comparison to the countless murders caused by the hateful Germans in WWI and WWII.

Not for the length of time islam has been doing it, nor to the same level. There are more atrocities at the hands of muslims over the last century or so that at the hands of any other major grouping.
Oh, to justify German hate, we are going back to the Crusades?

Not at all just back to the end of the 19C when the muslims ethnically cleansed the Armenians in a genocide they still refuse to accept. Then the 50 million innocents mass murdered in India not long after WW2 ended. Just two examples that put the muslims head and shoulders above the rest of the world for savagery and barbarity.

Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

I would trust a German over many Americans.

Du bist ja ein schlauer Kerl, Mud.
I would appreciate it if you didn't spew that gutteral hate language in this thread of peace and hope

He merely said I was a smart man. Nothing hateful there.

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

I would appreciate it if you didn't spew that gutteral hate language in this thread of peace and hope

It is a gutteral hate language. He could have said I love to smell flowers...it still horrifies people throughout the world.

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

It is a gutteral hate language. He could have said I love to smell flowers...it still horrifies people throughout the world.

Actually English is derived from Germanic languages I believe.

English is primarily a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian dialects, brought to Britain by Germanic invaders and/or settlers from the places which are now called North West Germany and the Netherlands. It uses a vocabulary unlike other European languages of the same era. A large portion of the modern English vocabulary came from the Anglo-Norman languages. English is considered a "borrowing" language.

Middle English differed from Old English because of two invasions which occurred during the Middle Ages. The first invasion was by people who spoke North Germanic languages. They conquered and colonised parts of Britain during the 8th and 9th centuries AD. The second invasion was by the Normans of the 11th century, who spoke Old Norman and eventually developed an English form of this, called Anglo-Norman. A new vocabulary introduced at this time heavily influenced many organizations including the church, the court system and the government. European languages including German, Dutch, Latin and Ancient Greek influenced the English vocabulary during the Renaissance.

History of the English language - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

WTF? You are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Fucking "A".

WTF? You are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

He's Nutz

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

Heil dem Frieden und der Hoffnung!

Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen.

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

See what I mean...he is calling for the extermination of blacks...using the code word 'Mud'

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

See what I mean...he is calling for the extermination of blacks...using the code word 'Mud'
Bored. So I reply: Moron.

Fucking "A".

See, the gutteral language sounds like death threats and hate, no matter what you say!

...Maybe you ought to learn how to understand the accent or writings of a foreigner upon the forum. :)
My, my, my... oh, dearie-me... did I offend somebody's itty-bitty widdle sensibilities?
wink_smile.gif

Your right... how boorish of me... risking the hurt feelings of a bottom-feeder like that... thanks for setting me straight...
tongue_smile.gif

See, the gutteral language sounds like death threats and hate, no matter what you say!
You sound pathetic and moronic.

Somebody's got a hard-on for Germans...

All you German-Americans out there...

Watch your 'six' and don't drop the soap in the shower...
wink_smile.gif

Forum List

Back