Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I would appreciate it if you didn't spew that gutteral hate language in this thread of peace and hope
Heil dem Frieden und der Hoffnung!

Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen.
See what I mean...he is calling for the extermination of blacks...using the code word 'Mud'
Bored. So I reply: Moron.
See, the gutteral language sounds like death threats and hate, no matter what you say!
You sound pathetic and moronic.
See how much nicer that sounds when you don't use that gutter hate language?

...It amazes how far the nazi-sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in Germany.
It amazes how far IslamoNazi sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in America.
LOL... am fighting hate in America by going after the core issue...the German hate gene.

Hate gene? Do you have evidence of this hate gene? You are beginning to sound nuttier and nuttier with each crazy post.

Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

I would trust a German over many Americans.

Du bist ja ein schlauer Kerl, Mud.
I would appreciate it if you didn't spew that gutteral hate language in this thread of peace and hope

See what I mean...he is calling for the extermination of blacks...using the code word 'Mud'

He's talking about peace and hope ... German character.

I think it's a quote from a song or poetry.

Bored. So I reply: Moron.
See, the gutteral language sounds like death threats and hate, no matter what you say!
You sound pathetic and moronic.
See how much nicer that sounds when you don't use that gutter hate language?

So you dislike the German dialect, so it must mean it is hateful?

Your bigotry is absolutely off the hook nuts, you and the other racist pigs on this site need to get educated, your ignorance is mind numbing.

...It amazes how far the nazi-sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in Germany.
It amazes how far IslamoNazi sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in America.
LOL... am fighting hate in America by going after the core issue...the German hate gene.

Hate gene? Do you have evidence of this hate gene? You are beginning to sound nuttier and nuttier with each crazy post.
It is actually a spiritual thing...a deception by the enemy that is passed on generationally to the German people and people of German ancestry. The only way they can break that trend of hate is to accept Jesus Christ as their savior.

Fucking "A".

The only German literature I know that speaks about peace and hope is Mein Kampf.

While muslims gave us mass murders, mass rapes, mass genocides and other atrocities
So, waddya think? What flavor of hate-mongering troll do you think we're dealing with? A Radical Muslim shit-stirrer? Not convinced, but, ya never know.

I would say a wannabe convert that is showing they are ready to be indoctrinated into the Islamic family. Maybe a Germanic peasant or eastern European that has already been brainwashed by soviet methods that has lost the ability to think for themselves. A RADICAL something that needs to be guided because they have no self awareness
It amazes how far the nazi-sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in Germany.

No more hate in Germany than in any other European nation, unless you are referring to the rise in ISLAMONAZI hate for the indigenous of Europe.
Well yeah...there is no hate in Germany if you are white.Try being a Jew or a person of a darker hue! Man, ,I really do need to educate you people. Do yourself a favor and search my German watch thhey are very informative.

So the actions of the muslims attacking the Jews all over Europe shows that the Nazi's are on the rise. They are storms in a teacup and not indicative of anything. Germany has had laws to combat anti Semitism since the late 1940's and they enforce them rigidly

Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?

Fucking "A".

He merely said I was a smart man. Nothing hateful there.
It is a gutteral hate language. He could have said I love to smell flowers...it still horrifies people throughout the world.

Not what I have seen, and my language is a very close relation of German.

Fucking "A".

It is a gutteral hate language. He could have said I love to smell flowers...it still horrifies people throughout the world.

Actually English is derived from Germanic languages I believe.

English is primarily a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian dialects, brought to Britain by Germanic invaders and/or settlers from the places which are now called North West Germany and the Netherlands. It uses a vocabulary unlike other European languages of the same era. A large portion of the modern English vocabulary came from the Anglo-Norman languages. English is considered a "borrowing" language.

Middle English differed from Old English because of two invasions which occurred during the Middle Ages. The first invasion was by people who spoke North Germanic languages. They conquered and colonised parts of Britain during the 8th and 9th centuries AD. The second invasion was by the Normans of the 11th century, who spoke Old Norman and eventually developed an English form of this, called Anglo-Norman. A new vocabulary introduced at this time heavily influenced many organizations including the church, the court system and the government. European languages including German, Dutch, Latin and Ancient Greek influenced the English vocabulary during the Renaissance.

History of the English language - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Correct and that is why the English find it easier to learn German than to learn say French

Fucking "A".

The second one is.

It is actually a spiritual thing...a deception by the enemy that is passed on generationally to the German people and people of German ancestry. The only way they can break that trend of hate is to accept Jesus Christ as their savior.

AH! now I understand one of monti's relatives, a pretend plastic Christian that is really a convert to islam.

The only German literature I know that speaks about peace and hope is Mein Kampf.

That nails it only a muslim would say that Mein Kampf speaks of peace and hope.

So, waddya think? What flavor of hate-mongering troll do you think we're dealing with? A Radical Muslim shit-stirrer? Not convinced, but, ya never know.

I would say a wannabe convert that is showing they are ready to be indoctrinated into the Islamic family. Maybe a Germanic peasant or eastern European that has already been brainwashed by soviet methods that has lost the ability to think for themselves. A RADICAL something that needs to be guided because they have no self awareness
It amazes how far the nazi-sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in Germany.

No more hate in Germany than in any other European nation, unless you are referring to the rise in ISLAMONAZI hate for the indigenous of Europe.
Well yeah...there is no hate in Germany if you are white.Try being a Jew or a person of a darker hue! Man, ,I really do need to educate you people. Do yourself a favor and search my German watch thhey are very informative.

So the actions of the muslims attacking the Jews all over Europe shows that the Nazi's are on the rise. They are storms in a teacup and not indicative of anything. Germany has had laws to combat anti Semitism since the late 1940's and they enforce them rigidly
You are a victim of Nazi propaganda. Pay attention to my PSA threads about Germans and canadians....you will be educated as to the truth about German hate and canadian idiocy/ impotence/ irrelevance..

Fucking "A".

English is primarily a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian dialects, brought to Britain by Germanic invaders and/or settlers from the places which are now called North West Germany and the Netherlands. It uses a vocabulary unlike other European languages of the same era. A large portion of the modern English vocabulary came from the Anglo-Norman languages. English is considered a "borrowing" language.

Middle English differed from Old English because of two invasions which occurred during the Middle Ages. The first invasion was by people who spoke North Germanic languages. They conquered and colonised parts of Britain during the 8th and 9th centuries AD. The second invasion was by the Normans of the 11th century, who spoke Old Norman and eventually developed an English form of this, called Anglo-Norman. A new vocabulary introduced at this time heavily influenced many organizations including the church, the court system and the government. European languages including German, Dutch, Latin and Ancient Greek influenced the English vocabulary during the Renaissance.

Of course. English stems from Plattdeutsch.

Correct and that is why the English find it easier to learn German than to learn say French

Das ist ja voll korrekt! Du gewinnst den Jackpot!

Forum List

Back