Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I guess, on this boad I am the one who distrusts the most Germans. Not for their hate genes but for their pig genes that took over.

"boad"

????

:wtf:

:rofl:

Absolutes Vertrauen muss es nicht unbedingt sein, weißt Du..... aber ein Bisschen ist doch schön, gell?

:lol:
I did not address you or anyone else on the board. And what ever you talk about, I dont trust people who keep bothering me with their little boy pedophilia and follow me whereever I go making stupid empty promises I never asked for and disturbing me with their permanent jabbering. If I want to see filthy pigs in their murky pool I visit a farm. And If I want to see dirty cockroaches I visit my neighbours. And if I want to see garbage I visit the rubbish dump. And if I want to see compressed dirt I watch the landfill compactor. And if I want to see lower creatures I watch Gollums actions. And if I want to see the mafia, I watch a movie. And if I want to see all that crap flushed down the toilet I do it myself.

I guess, on this boad I am the one who distrusts the most Germans. Not for their hate genes but for their pig genes that took over.

"boad"

????

Absolutes Vertrauen muss es nicht unbedingt sein, weißt Du..... aber ein Bisschen ist doch schön, gell?

I did not address you or anyone else on the board. And what ever you talk about, I dont trust people who keep bothering me with their little boy pedophilia and follow me whereever I go making stupid empty promises I never asked for and disturbing me with their permanent jabbering. If I want to see filthy pigs in their murky pool I visit a farm. And If I want to see dirty cockroaches I visit my neighbours. And if I want to see garbage I visit the rubbish dump. And if I want to see compressed dirt I watch the landfill compactor. And if I want to see lower creatures I watch Gollums actions. And if I want to see the mafia, I watch a movie. And if I want to see all that crap flushed down the toilet I do it myself.

Ok, that was truly weird.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

"boad"

????

Ok, that was truly weird.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
The latest version of tapatalk doesnt provide a forum overview, so I switched back. Have you an Idea?

How can you not trust the people that gave you Porsche, Mercedes and the Autobahn?
They also gave us gas chambers, a Holocaust and lamps made out of Jew skin.
I recently read that the lampshade story was not true.
The Nazi Propaganda machine will do just about anything to lighten the atrocities of the German people in the 20th century.
What 'Nazi Propaganda machine' would that be?

How can you not trust the people that gave you Porsche, Mercedes and the Autobahn?
The Nazi Propaganda machine will do just about anything to lighten the atrocities of the German people in the 20th century.
Those who defend and minimize the Nazi rise in Germany and ther past crimes against humanity.

Why was this thread moved to the Euromite section? This is a current events thread as it exposes the rise of hate by people infected by the German hate gene.

Those who defend and minimize the Nazi rise in Germany and ther past crimes against humanity.
Is there anyone here who does that?

Why was this thread moved to the Euromite section? This is a current events thread as it exposes the rise of hate by people infected by the German hate gene.
Ahhhhhhh... the Kiss of Death by the Mods... time to un-subscribe... buh-bye...

Is there anyone here who does that?
How long have you been a member of this forum? :rofl:

I would say a wannabe convert that is showing they are ready to be indoctrinated into the Islamic family. Maybe a Germanic peasant or eastern European that has already been brainwashed by soviet methods that has lost the ability to think for themselves. A RADICAL something that needs to be guided because they have no self awareness
It amazes how far the nazi-sympathizers will go to justify the rise of hate in Germany.

No more hate in Germany than in any other European nation, unless you are referring to the rise in ISLAMONAZI hate for the indigenous of Europe.
Well yeah...there is no hate in Germany if you are white.Try being a Jew or a person of a darker hue! Man, ,I really do need to educate you people. Do yourself a favor and search my German watch thhey are very informative.

So the actions of the muslims attacking the Jews all over Europe shows that the Nazi's are on the rise. They are storms in a teacup and not indicative of anything. Germany has had laws to combat anti Semitism since the late 1940's and they enforce them rigidly
You are a victim of Nazi propaganda. Pay attention to my PSA threads about Germans and canadians....you will be educated as to the truth about German hate and canadian idiocy/ impotence/ irrelevance..

WRONG as I do not listen to ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and fight against it constantly. You really need to get a new record as this one is worn out

I would appreciate it if you didn't spew that gutteral hate language in this thread of peace and hope
Heil dem Frieden und der Hoffnung!

Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen.
See what I mean...he is calling for the extermination of blacks...using the code word 'Mud'

He's talking about peace and hope ... German character.

I think it's a quote from a song or poetry.
The only German literature I know that speaks about peace and hope is Mein Kampf.

That nails it only a muslim would say that Mein Kampf speaks of peace and hope.

not true-----Nazis say the same thing-------thus the term
ISLAMO NAZI is entirely valid

Those who have researched the camps knew 30 years ago that many of the stories were fabrications, and that the allies concocted most of them to exact revenge on the Germans.

What about those that actually lied about the alleged crimes so they could watch men choke to death ?

Forum List

Back